Be Mine

[One-Shot] Be Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60nngo6rshE (open this in a new tab/window. you can read the story while listening to this if you want)

Hyeri's POV

It's this day again. Standing on the stage and congratulating the winner is a happy occasion. However, my group has never been in that place, to be able to receive a trophy followed by our thank you speech. "Ah, I want to thank you to our sangjangnim, for able to debut us and helps us in getting this award. I also want to thanks our beloved fans, dai5y, for able to be with us since day 1. I love you guys. Kamsahamnida. Saranghaeyo." I stood there, waving at our fans, who were sitting all the way back at the audience seats. The front seats were filled by Elfs. Oh yes, why are girls day here on music bank right now? The truth is that we are promoting our latest single - Dont let your eyes wander. Sangjangnim wanted us to promote the song, so we are here. This week is Superjunior VS Infinite, and it seems like the results are clearly known. Who else but SuperJunior? The Elfs are already holding up their SJ lightsticks, waving high up as they watched the groups walked up to the stage one by one.

L's POV

Sigh. Why must we be against Super Junior? They are our sunbaenim, and it seems weird to be competing with them. I followed my members up onto the stage, and Super Junior were walking behind us. Sungyeol hit me on the back real hard, I shoot him my L's stare. He looked at me and laughed. This choding is really cute. Although he is my hyung, i've never treat him like a hyung. And Sungjong was walking beside me as he stared at girl group members as he walked.

Hyeri's POV

Sojin unni and Minah were playing by themselves behind me. I cant believe Sojin unni is 8 years older than me. She looks young. I was bored. I turned my head and looked at the side of the stage. And I saw him. That guy, the one I've been noticing everytime we had the same promoting period on music shows. He walked out with s. This guy is so flawless. No doubt he is the face of the group. He had his usual pokerface on, no matter how s joked around behind him. He is walking nearer and nearer towards me. As like what he always did, he will turned to me and smile. It seems like he knew I was looking at him everytime he walked out to the stage. I bowed and gave him a smile. He walked to his spot, diagonally towards me at the front. Super Junior was beside them as they were waiting for the results to be announced.

L's POV

I turned to where the girl member stood. She was looking at me, smiling. I smiled back. Everytime I saw her, she will give me a smile. The girl has a long wavy hair, and her feature were sharp. She is the ulzzang of the ulzzangs, the prettiest girl group member I've ever seen. I saw her photo on the net before, but she looks even prettier in person. Sunggyu's head suddenly titled in and blocked my view of the girl. He looked at me and ask: Who are you looking at?" and he turned his head to where Girls Day were standing. "Looking at girls day heh?" I shook my head and turned my head to the front and wave at my fans. Woohyun hyung was giving his namgrease, the greasiest fanservice he gave, to the fans. Sungyeol, who stood beside me, were imitating Woohyun hyung. He threw a arm heart to the fans, and then followed by a flying kiss. Goosebumps everywhere right now.

++++

"Congratulation, The winner is Super Junior!"

++++

Hyeri's POV

I walked back to the backstage with my members. Minah backhug me and say : " hyeri ah, you know me very well right, arent you?" I replied: " Yes. Why? Are you going to ask me do something for you?" "Omo, you know me really well! Can you buy banana milk for me, please?" Minah shoot me her puppy eyes. "Then you must lend me your hello kitty hairband next time." "Sure!" She passed me the money, and I quickly ran out of the backstage through the backdoor. The convenient store is just right opposite the building. Cars were busy driving to and fro. I stopped and waited at the side of the road.

L's POV

I saw her again. She was talking to her member. After few minutes, I saw her running out through the backdoor. I ran out, following her. I heard Sunggyu asked: "Where are you going, L?" I replied as I closed the door behind me. "I'll go buy something." The girl was standing there, waiting to cross the road. "HEY THERE!" I shouted.

Hyeri's POV

Someone was calling me. No? Yes? Maybe I was hearing things. I was about to cross  the road when the same person shouted again. "HYERI!" The guy shouted my name. I stopped and turned around. It was that very same guy. He was panting. Did he just got chased by someone?

L's POV

I shouted out her name. Why did I shout her name? I never even talked to her before. She was shocked. She turned around and look at me. I was perspiring.

Hyeri's POV

I saw his sweat dripping down from his face. I took out a piece of tissue from my pocket and walked up to him. As I wiped his sweat off at the side of his face, I tried to look into his eyes, but it was hard to. I didnt know what I was doing. Why was I wiping his sweat? I saw him looking into my eyes. I tried to avoid having eye contact with him. Suddenly, his fingers wrapped around my wrist as I was wiping his sweat. I froze.

L's POV

I looked into her glittering eyes. My heart was beating 100x faster than normal. I let go of her wrist and held her hand.

Hyeri's POV

Without a word, he held my hand and walked across the road with me. We stopped at the front of the convenient store. He asked me if I was buying something. I nodded and walked into the store. He followed me as I was looking around for the milk that I wanted to buy for Minah unni. I took 2 packets of banana milk from the shelf. Suddenly, he snatch the milk from me and walked to the cashier and pay for it. We walked out of the store as I took out money wanting to return him for the price of the milk. He did not took my money. Instead, he took a pen from his pocket and i saw him scribble something onto one of the packet of the milk. He gave me back the milk and smile. A line of numbers were written on it. I counted the number one by one. It should be a phone number. I saw him looking at me at the corner of his eyes as I was counting the number. He suddenly placed his face near to my face. His mouth was near my ears. He was mouthing something into my ears. I can't seem to get what he was trying to tell me, so I shooked my head slightly. He mouth the word again. I can feel his breath. This time, I knew what he was trying to tell me. I pretended and ask him: "What did you said?" He snatched the packet of milk and wrote something again beside the long series of number. He wrote it really small that I had to squint my eyes to read what he wrote. Yes. I know what he wrote. But I asked him again. "I cant see what you wrote." However, he turned his back and walked off. I was stunned.

L's POV

"NAEKKEO HAJA!" I heard her shouting it. I stopped and turned over to look at her. Immediately, I saw her hitting her head with her fist, making an embarrased face as she bit her lips. I walked towards here and started laughing at her babo-ness. I laugh while pointing at her fist where it was placed in front of her forehead. "Kyeopta" I blurted it out. I stick out my tongue and was feeling really awkward. She just stood there and look at me while I'm trying to make a pokerface in order to stop my laughter looking at her cute embarrased expression.

Hyeri's POV

He stepped forward with his poker-eyes and look into my eyes. He gave me a peck on my cheek. The time seems to have stopped for that very second. That was the first time someone had made my heart pound harder than ever. The guy that I had a crush on since few months back while we were promoting Twinkle Twinkle. He was the only one I notice with the Nothing's Over uniform, the only one in the group that I'm attracted to. He is KIM MYUNG SOO.

L's POV

I've made it. Finally i have the courage to do that. It's not easy to have a crush on a girl for months, despite having surrounded by many pretty girlgroups members. I notice the girl has been looking at me everytime I saw her. It was hard not to give her a smile. I started to lookout for her everytime we are on the same stage. I started to think of her every night. I used Suzy, Gyuri and Krystal to hide my feeling for the girl in front of the camera. I wish we can be a couple in secret. The only prettiest ulzzang that made me forgot that I am Kim MyungSoo. She is Lee HyeRi.

++++

This was how MyungSoo and Hyeri became a couple.. A couple in secret. No one knows about their relationship. Not even the members.
All you guys had to do is.... help this couple to keep it a secret.

-END OF STORY-

A/N:
Thanks for reading.
An inspiration came to my mind so i decided to make a quick story on this pairing.
I hope you guys like the story and the pairing.
Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Some vocabulary: (in case you don't know)
sajangnim: boss of a company
maknae: youngest of the group
kyeopta : cute
naekkeo haja : be mine
ulzzang : best face
babo: fool