Baby Boy!

My Marriage to Sehun 2

I was sitting on the rocking chair in the baby room, I waited for Sehun to come back home from work. It was almost time for me to head to the hospital, the due date was getting close for the baby to be born. The door opens, I got up from the rocking chair, I was walking in the hallway and Sehun was in front of me. "How was your day?" he asked. "It was great," I replied, "how about yours?" "It was busy, so many paperworks to turn in to my father." Sehun explains. "Your father is going to retire anytime soon," I said, "so you should get ready to continue his business." Sehun nods at me, he looks at the baby's bump, "It's almost time," Sehun replies, "are you scared?" "No, I'm really excited," I said, "hold my hand tight." Sehun takes me to the bedroom, he places his brief case on the desk and helps me sit down on the bed. "You also need to be careful, don't overwork yourself this week." Sehun said, sitting besides me. "I haven't down anything in the house much," I explained, "I was just sitting in the baby's room waiting for you to come back. And I was on my tablet for a while." "Do you feel any contractions?" he asked. "Not yet, but I'm really worried about contractions, I might get them tonight." I said. "I'll be back, I'm going to change out of these clothes," Sehun explains, "I'll be back."

During the night, I was in the room that I shared with Sehun. I felt contractions when I was working on my laptop. Sehun was looking out of the window and the snow was severe. "Do you think we can make it to the hospital tomorrow?" I asked. "I don't think we can," Sehun replies, "I think we should go tonight because I don't want the baby to be born at home. And...I'm worried that if the child is born at home, you can.." Sehun suddenly stopped his sentence, I got up and walked towards him, he wraps his arms around me. "I'm worried that...you might die..leaving me and the child here alone." Sehun replied. "Remember our promise?" I asked, "we swore that..we'll be together no matter what gets in our way." "Anyways, I'm going to take you to the hospital," Sehun explains, "I'm not going to let you suffer from labor here!" He packed some clothes and other things, "But...shouldn't you call off work?" I asked. "My father understands how much I love you, so it's okay!" Sehun exclaims. 'I've never seen him in this kind of attitude before.' I thought. Once Sehun is done packing, he commands me to wear my coat. And once I do, he pulls my wrist and  drags me out of the house.

The next day, I ended up going to labor. I went through six hours of labor, ugh, worst pain in my entire life, but it was totally worth the pain. My first child was a son, I named him Taeyoung, Sehun and I agreed on that name. Sehun gave Taeyoung his very first bath and I smiled because it's Taeyoung's first bath and his father is doing it for him. After giving Taeyoung a bath, I finally got to hold him for the first time. "He's beautiful." I said, gently. I heard the hospital door to my room open, it was my parents and Sehun's parents. "Finally, a sweet grand-child." my mother said. I let my mother hold Taeyoung, she looked happier than before, I guess she was waiting for this day to happen. "I've been waiting for this day," Sehun's mother replies, "Sehun, I'm proud that you're a father to a beautiful girl." Sehun looks away, but he was memerized at Taeyoung. By the afternoon, I walked around the hospital a little with Sehun. He supported my back by holding my waist and he held my hand when I took a step. "Does it hurt when you walk?" Sehun asked. "No, not anymore," I said, "if I keep walking, I won't get any blood clots." I actually recovered pretty fast these last few days in the hospital, so we decided to leave on the third day.

Sehun's been very overportective when he's home, I guess he's just worried about me and the baby. We're finally a family of three, Sehun had work to do, however, he decided to work at home for a while. My father agreed on that, I guess I can agree on that as well, I really don't have the advantage over my husband and father. I've been lying down in bed for quite a while, baby Taeyoung sleeps with us on the huge bed with us. I couldn't leave my baby to sleep in a bedroom by himself yet, he'll probably sleep with us until he goes into elementary school. Probably until he goes to third grade, but that's up to our child. When Sehun is done with work, he comes to the bedroom to see how I'm doing with the child. "Little one is getting chubby everyday," Sehun said, taking the baby out of my arms.