Final

Falling for a Chicken

"Oh My God..." Yeri drools as she sees Sooyoung "Joy" Park pass by her in the halls.  School just finished and Yeri is tired af.

Yeri is a thirsty  a teenager who's at that stage of falling in love(and also eating a lot).  But in her case it's different. Unlike her friends who are boy crazy and always talks about cute boys in their school or on TV shows, Yeri likes girls more than boys.  Well, except her close friend Lami, she's pretty gay as well.  She never looked at a guy the same way as she looked at a girl.  She even told her friends "The only men I like is ramen," which is understandable because Ramen is hella good.  

But, like good friends, they support her no matter what.  They believe that it doesn't matter if you like the same gender, as long as you love you're partner, it's perfectly fine.

"Hey Yeri, drooling over Chicken Joy" Lami comes up behind her

"n-No...what makes you say that?"

"The drool on the side of your cheek"

"" Yeri wipes the drool on the side of "dude, what am I gonna do? It's impossible! She's an effin senior"

"Sophomores can date seniors" Lami stated 

"Well yeah, but a person like her would never like a 12 year old like me.."

Lami sighs "you're 16 number 1.  Number 2, you just got to make her notice you, you know, show a little bit of shoulder, flirt a little, wink a little."

"My Lami, like that can ever happen"

"Look dude, you can do it.  Just get to know her, be her friend or something.  That's all it takes"

"mmm....i dont know"

Lami grabs Yeri by the shoulders "Dude! You gotta admit to her sometime.  She's gonna graduate this year!"

Yeri is saddened by the thought.  The fact that her one and only crush would graduate would dissappoint her.  Even if they dont talk to each other, as long as Yeri can see her everyday, it would be fine.  The only reason why she's even motivated to go to school is that Park Sooyoung exists.

"I know!" Yeri sighs "Ok...I'll try to do it...But.."

"But what?"

"We don't have any of the same classes and I'm nervous with her group of friends...you know Seulgi, Irene, and Wendy"

"OOOOO CHILD! Don't get me started on that Daddy Seulgi. OOHH LORD! She is sooo fine af ugh she makes me feel things"

"Lami! You're so loud T^T People will hear you"

"I don't care, Daddy Seulgi is mine and mine only" 

"Ok whatever, I'll think of some way to talk to Joy and you can join me if you want to see Seulgi.  Talk to you later, I wanna go home"

"Aight, go get your rest Casanova ;)"

"Bye" Yeri waves

She got all her stuff packed and started walking to her favorite destination.  The music and art wing.  Sometimes she hangs out there to draw, but most of the time it's because the lobby is too noisy and crowded and she wants to leave the school in peace.  Not a lot of people use the art wing exit to leave the school.  Since she doesn't see anyone in the halls, she decides to take out her phone and look at her twitter account.  Yeri is amused on why D.ana from Sonamoo is scared of dogs, when she looks like a puppy herself.

"Doesn't D.ana realize she looks like a golden retrie-" She bumps into someone soft and warm.  Papers were scattered everywhere.  When she looked up to apologize and to see who it was, she almost died.

"J-j-j-?" Yeri stutters

Yes, it's none other than her crush Park Sooyoung (or Joy)

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you.  I was looking at my music sheets" Joy apologizes

Yeri rubs the back of her nape "Uh no it's fine, it's my fault I was on my phone.  Here I'll help you!"

"Aww so sweet ^^ Thank you!" Joy joins her on picking up the papers"

SHE CALLED ME SWEET *GAY TEARS* ITS NOW OR NEVER

"Um..My name is Yeri by the way ^^ You're Joy right? (of course she's joy wtf)"

"Yes ^^ Nice too meet you Yeri, I see you coming by here often"

"..you-you do?"

"Yes, I'm usually in the band room practicing singing or with my friends"

"That explains the angelic voices" Yeri mumbles

"what?"

Yeri freezes "Nothing"

Joy giggles at the sight of Yeri.  Joy: She's so cute

As both of them gathered the last of the papers.  Yeri gives the remaining papers to Joy

"Here you go, I'm sorry again" Yeri looks down

"Hey it's no big deal.  To repay me come back here after school tomorrow, maybe we can hang out?"

"It's an honor Joy, thank you!" Yeri smiles in delight

"Ok, see you here in the art wing tomorrow.  Bye cutie <3" Yeri watches as Joy heads down to the lobby

"she called me a cutie.....today's the day i die" Yeri leaves the school still contemplating on what Joy just said to her.


"LAMI!!!" Yeri calls her friend as soon as she got home

"Someones a little hyper today, what's up?"

"JOY WANT'S ME TO HANG OUT WITH HER AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW!"
"WHAT! LEGIT?!"

"YES DUDE AND SHE CALLED ME A CUTIE!"

"DUDE GET IT! GET THE BAE"

"I'LL TRY! MY CONFIDENCE IS SKY HIGH RIGHT NOW"

"WHO WOULDN'T? Hey I'll text you later because my mom got pissed at me for not washing the dishes.  See ya!"

"See ya!" Yeri hangs up the phone

"God...I love Park Sooyoung"


Today, Yeri made sure she looked nice and proper.  She fixed up her uniform, styled her hair nice, and put a little bit of perfume for her little meeting with Joy after school.

"I'm so ready today.  I'll make senpai notice me!"

Unfortunately, Yeri had to wait until after school for her little "date".  She still had to go to her regular boring classes and seeing her annoying classmates. All she thought about during her classes were Joy, Joy, and Joy.  Did I forget to mention Joy? 

When the time had come and the last bell rang, she got all her stuff from her locker and ran straight to the band room.

"This is it! Time to see Joy!"

When she reached the band room, she didn't see Joy there yet.

"I'll just wait here for a little bit"

She waited and waited and waited and Joy never showed up.

"....did she ditch me...."

Yeri had high hopes, hoping that her crush will show up.  Maybe she had to see a teacher after school or go to extra help or something. 

"*sigh* Just a few more minutes

It has been 45 minutes and Yeri became hopeless.  She felt like she was going to cry.

"I guess i'll just leave then-" She heard the band room door opening loudly.  

She sees a panting Joy, "I'm sorry, I had to make up a test.  I'm sorry I kept you waiting Yeri-shi"

"Joy :D" Out of instinct (and thirstiness) Yeri went to give Joy a big bear hug.

"Oh someone missed me"

Yeri realized what she did "no it's just that..i thought you'll never show up.."
"Silly goose, i didn't forget ^^ I've been looking forward to this."

"Same.  What are we going to do here?"

"Can you sing?" Joy asks

"uhm..a little bit why?"

Joy smiles wide "Sing with me cutie!"

Yeri blushes "Really?...Ok" Joy drags Yeri to a piano and they both sit down.

"You know, i always see you staring at me in the halls..Is there something on my face"

"N-no, it's just that you're really beautiful and adorable...." Yeri shyly tells Joy her mini confession

Joy giggles "Thank you, you're cute yourself"

I swear her giggling is like music to my ears

The two girls stayed at the school for an hour or maybe even more, not knowing that time has passed by so quick.  Yeri became less awkward with Joy as time passed by.  She showed her weird and quirky self.  They sang, teased each other, told each other jokes, got to know each other and other things teenage girls talk about.  

"Shoot, it's starting to get late" Joy says "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"You can drive?"

"Yes, I got my license ^^"

"Wah~ So sugoi!"

"*giggles* Come on, cutie i'll drive you home.  Start getting your stuff"

"Ok"
As Yeri goes to pack her things.  Joy looks at Yeri dreamily.  Yeri might be younger than her, but she sure does have a crush on the girl.  She had a crush on Yeri since she was still a freshman.  Joy thought that it would be wrong to have a crush on someone younger, but sometimes love has no age.  She's happy that she's graduating and that she'll be able to leave the school, but she wants to see Yeri everyday and to be with her.  The adorable cutie that she fell in love with. 

Joy snaps out of her thoughts when Yeri approaches her "Ready?"

"Yup, let's go"


Joy reaches Yeri's house and park right in front of it

Yeri turns to Joy "Unnie, I had a great time today.  I hope we can do it again"

"We can always do it again, I'm not doing anything after school anyways"

"Maybe we can eat somewhere, like a chicken place."

"Most definitely, chicken is life"

"You bet" Yeri smiles

Both girls just smile, appreciating each others presence

"Uhm Yeri, I have something for you it's in my pocket."

"What is it?" 

"come closer.."

When Yeri moved a little closer to Joy, Joy pecked her lips.  Both girls blushing mad as Joy pulled away.

"Was that my present?" Yeri still flustered at what just happened.  She thought it was just a dream.

".....Yes..that was the present"

"Can you show me it again?" Yeri grins.  Her number one crush kissed her on the lips.  All the fanfictions she is plotting in her head about Joy and her.

"Sure, I'll show you"

The Chicken then kisses Yeri again, but this time longer. Fireworks sparkling everywhere with a warm passionate kiss between the two 

Indeed Yeri had the best day ever.

-Hello! This is my first Joyri fanfic! Hopefully it's good and y'all like it cuz I'm tired af.  I thought it'll be funnier but i didn't know how to incorporate it.  Eh, i can always write more.