(1)

Enemies

Taemin honestly wasn't in the mood. Especially not at 2am. Especially when his worst enemy decided to visit the dance practice room at that late hour just to piss him off..

off.” Taemin grumbled towards the shorter male in the doorway..

Hey, that's no way to greet someone who came to visit your lonely .”

off.” It was as if Taemin was incapable of saying anything but profanities in front of them.

What if I don't want to?”

You're not even a dancer.”

Oh I know, I'm a singer. I can't believe you got a solo, what a low point in SM's existance.”

I give you five seconds to get the out of here before I beat those owl eyes out of your ing skull, Kyungsoo.” Taemin stood up and slowly made his way over to him.

As if you wi-”

Five.”

You patheti-”

Four,”

You can't even si-”

Three.”

Jongin will never love you-”

YOU LITTLE .” Taemin closed the distance between the two of them and swung a punch directed at Kyungsoo's head. Kyungsoo stumbled back, clutching his head in pain, before kicking the dancer in the shins hard, causing Taemin to yelp in pain and lunge towards Kyungsoo, anger evident in his eyes.

A knock at the door stopped them in their tracks.

Is anyone in here?” Jongin's voice sounded through the door and he begun to open the door, giving Taemin and Kyungsoo approximately five seconds to stop fighting and act like the two have been friends for years.

Oh, hey guys! What are you two doing here?” , he's wearing a beanie. That's so hot, Taemin thought.

Uhm-”

Oh, I was just practising and Kyungie came to say hi!” Kyungsoo wanted to throw up.]

What happened to your head, Kyungie-hyung?” Taemin rolled his eyes so hard at the name Kyungie-hyung that they nearly rolled to the back of his head.

Oh, that? I walked into a door frame.” Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. Taemin stared at Kyungsoo as if to say Get out whilst Kyungsoo glared back to say I'm not leaving until you go. Jongin noticed the tension between the two men.

Guys? You okay?” Taemin and Kyungsoo snapped out of their trance and looked back and Jongin, smiling.

Yeah, of course!”

Well, I'll leave you two be. Bye, hyungs!” And with that, Jongin walked out of the door. They waited until they watched Jongin's car drive off in silence before attacking each other verbally again.

I hate you.”

off.”

 

And then, it turns out they had accidentally given me two portions of chicken instead of one! And they were so kind as to let me have the other one for free!” Jongin rambled on, Taemin and Kyungsoo continuing their glaring match a week later. They had both zoned out and were only focused with each other, and trying to kill with their stares.

...I swear, whoever buys me chicken is my soulmate.”

I'LL BUY YOU CHICKEN!” Taemin and Kyungsoo screamed at the same time, then snapped their heads back towards each other for another glaring match.

Uh...what?” Jongin asked, confused. Before he felt uncomfortable, Jongin decided to leave the two males alone, quitely slipping out of the room whilst they weren't looking. Taemin couldn't hold himself back any longer and once again lunged towards the shorter male.

.”

.”

I'M NOT A ING !”

YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT.”

SHUT UP.”

YOU SHUT UP.”

OFF.”

IS THAT JUST THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY TO ME?”

 

One day I'm going to ing kill him.”

Tae, that is so illegal.” Kibum told him.

I can make it look like an accident.”

Tae.”

Fine. I just can't believe someone who looks so innocent could be so ing annoying.”

Tae. Calm down.”

No, I won't ing calm down. That er confessed. And Jongin ing liked him back. I can't go anywhere without seeing them two being all lovey dovey and seeing Kyung- smirk at me evilly whenever I see him.”

Here's a crazy thought! How about you be happy for your best friend? He's finally happy, and you aren't being very supportive.”

I can't be supportive. It's Kyungsoo.”

 

Did you just throw my expensive laptop out of the ing window?”

Oh, it was only an accident, Kyung-, please don't hate me!” Taemin faked disgusting aeygo.

I can't believe you did that! You piece of !” Kyungsoo elbowed Taemin in the arm hard enough for him to stumble backwads, another bruise probably forming as they spoke.

Stop it! Do you realise how difficult it was to hide all the bruises from last time? ” Taemin shoved the other into the wall, his head banging on the hard brick before he went to swing his arms again at the younger. Before he could, however, a figure in the distance came into view.

GUYS! STOP IT!” It was Jongin.

Tell your boyfriend not to be an .”

Tell your best friend not to throw people's expensive laptops out of the window.”

Tell your boyfriend to go hi-”

STOP IT.” Jongin shouted. “You two are the most important people to me, stop it!”

But he started it.” Taemin mumbled.

You know what? Sort it out yourself.” Jongin his heel and stormed out, infuriated. The enemies stood in silence for a few moments as they listened to Jongin's footsteps fade.

Maybe we should try to get along. I mean, I've obviously won, so-”

off.”


(A/N) TaeKaiSoo is like my favourite love triangle.