Pretty

A day off (from being pretty)

Jihoon peeked at his long time friend - and one of the best one at that - with worried eyes, not liking just how out of it the elder looked. Taeil wandered around with a weak, false smile on his pale lips. He brushed off his friend's concerned questions about his well-being, claiming that all he had was a simple cold.

Maybe it was, but it made him suffer.. And Jihoon hated it.

Of course, there really wasn't much they could do. The end of school year was approaching rapidly and that only meant one thing: exams. Even if he had forcefully taken Taeil home, begging him to stay in bed, the other would have been back in school within minutes...  

"You do know that I'm okay, right?" voice raspy but laced with amusement, the smaller boy walked up to his younger friend, cheeky grin hiding in the corners of his soft lips."You look like you're planning to take me home and force me to rest..."

"Obviously, I am." Jihoon replied with a sigh, running a hand through his short hair."You don't look as pretty as usual and it's making me mad." he explained. The moment he realized just what he had said, he felt heat creep up his neck. Damn, he so should not have said that. 

Taeil let out a soft giggle before sneezing loudly. He made a face as he fiddled to wipe his nose, shooting a glare at Jihoon who grinned at his actions."I'll go to sleep early, okay? Promise. You can even check up on me if you're that worried."

"Fine..." The younger muttered, knowing that he wouldn't be able to win this 'battle': the older boy was looking at him with his infamous puppy eyes.

Jihoon was ed..

Or maybe, Taeil was - or at least he would be. Soon. 

After all, they did share an apartment for a reason.


very random and silly, may turn into a full-fledged story once :3 so if someone's brain is too lazy to figure it out, those two live together :PPP (and for a reason xD) I imagine them to be in uni / college / whatever it is that they go to at that age LOL (am not even 20 and in uni but whateva, every country is different xD)