ep.1: selca

seokho drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's about this picture and how they took it 

 

 

 

******

seokwon was sitting in the practice room couch checking his phone when yoonho plopped his body next to him. 

 

"let's take selca for my instagram" yoonho said.

 

"OK. give me your phone"

 

seokwon holds the phone and adjusts the angle so it's  perfect for their faces. seokwon's holding the phone with front cam mode & looking at the screen, while yoonho looks directly into the lense.

seokwon saw yoonho's face has a kind of charismatic feelings, so he decided to follow as well, and he presses capture. 

 

"I'll caption it, give me" yoonho took the phone and start captioning.

 

"ok. I will check it when comes out"

 

"WHAT THE HELL NO YOON HO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EXPRESSIONLESS?? DELETE IT RIGHT AWAY"

 

"no I won't" yoonho says calmly, "you look cute with your expressionless face" he looked at him with his smiling eyes. 

 

"ok but lets take another oneto maintain my image"seokwon said

   

he took the phone again the same as before, but this time he took a little  few seconds because when looked at the screen, yoonho was smiling and seokwon was staring at his cute face.

 

"would you please press capture? I'm having a chin ache here."

 

"oh! haha I'm sorry" and he put his free arm  around his shoulder to cover his embarrassment, smiled and pressed capture. 

 

"let's take selca in my phone" seokwon said after yoonho's done uploading the pic with seokwon deciding to captioning it but end up failing to do so they wrote "smile!~" instead. 

 

seokwon holds the phone a little higher than the last two times, he inches his face nearer to yoonho's and it gets more close as he 'tries to adjust' the angle, until he flips it to video mode and turns his face to yoonho's. 

 

yoonho was shocked when the later turned his head and put his lips on his,  he didn't notice the video was being recorded, it's not like they don't kiss or make out sometimes secretly, it just was sudden and wasn't 'planned'.

 

seokwon's lips were so gentle on his soft ones, he starts kissing him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter