Chapter 1: It's called Unrequited Love For a reason

A Ninja's Ambition

The King was impatient. Jackson sat upon his throne tapping his foot with displeasure. “I could have them executed for this, and they will dare come to do business with me?”

“My king, you must relax, I’m sure she must be on her way” said his advisor Yook Sungjae “I hear she is as beautiful as a orchid flower in full bloom.”

“I did not invite her to be my bride, I invited her to do business and expand my riches now if you’ll excuse me” King Jackson was ready to get up

Suddenly the palace doors opened. A young woman, just about the fair age of twenty gracefully walked into the Kings Palace. Her long hair was done up in a stylish way with jewels of emerald and sapphire pinned to it. Her eyes were large and filled with wonder, and she wore a red kimono that was elaborately designed with flowers and birds. She bowed slowly and sincerely “My deepest apologizes sire” she said melodically in Japanese

Her translator, Goo Hara explained what she had just said.

Her name was Heo Youngji, the heiress to her father’s business of weapons, utensils and recourses such as wood, several game meat and more. She was Korean my blood, but Japanese at heart. Her father’s business partner is Japanese so she had moved there when she was a young girl. Or so she says.

King Jackson had forgotten about is annoyance and was instantly mesmerized by her. Her grace was charming, her beauty made you drunk and her voice left you in peace.

“Y-yes, that’s quite alright have a seat.”

After having a long discussion about their business plans, Youngji was excused to leave. As she got up, Jackson stopped her. “Wait, where are you staying at night?”

She blushed instantly, understanding what said, but in her mind she thought, he’s got to be kidding me.

After waiting for her translator to convey the message she said “In a nearby inn, I’ll come again to finalize the deal.”

“We must accommodate you! That’s the least you can do for letting me expand the riches of our nation.”

Oh that’s what he meant thank God “That is not needed”

She finally agreed to stay but it was to fulfill one mission.

Truth be told, Youngji was not who she said she was. She was a ninja sent to avenge the death of her King. After a dispute between Jacksons nation, Koryo and Japan, King Jackson sent his troops to kill the King of Japan. Youngji worked under the secret services as a ninja, as was equally as enraged by the news as much as any Japanese person would have been.

At first the head was hesitant to give this task to her, because she was a woman, but she was the best ninja possible. She was swift, skilled and tough. Not only that, but they knew she would not raise any suspicion that they intend to kill the King. With all that in mind, they allowed her to go.

They expect her to seduce the King and kill him in his sleep, and that’s what she planned to do.

She faked being Japanese, faked her identity, and fake her disability to speak Korean. Now she must fake to be his lover