A Sad Song

THE JUKEBOX OF MY LIFE

Baekhyun is a pianist/composer who wrote songs according to his life stories. All the songs that he composed were about sadness, longing and pain.

His first ever composed song was about how his fiance left him because she found someone better than him.

It happened just a week before their wedding.

And it was too late when he found out that his girl run away with the chef who was supposed to cook for their wedding reception.

It happened just a year ago. And he still remembers it every single time. Of course it’s hard for him because he genuinely loved the girl. That girl who left him is his almost wife, his girlfriend for 9 freaking years, his bestfriend, his childhood sweetheart and his partner in crime. It’s so ing painful for Baekhyun but he can’t do anything.

He can’t believe that he spent half of his life loving a girl who doesn’t love him that much.

He even believed that she’s not worth his love. But it still hurts.

Even Baekhyun’s family can’t believe what happened to their perfect love story. But the girl’s parents couldn’t be sorrier for him. They can’t do anything about it too because they can’t decide for their child’s future.

Baekhyun even thought of finding the girl and dragging her back to him just to continue their wedding. But because he loved the girl so much, he doesn’t want her to be tied with him forever if love will never be involved between them.

No one would even ever believe that a handsome and successful guy named Baekhyun, who owns an instrument store and music school would be dumped before his wedding day.

He felt more miserable because of that, but his heartbreak leads him to write more songs that opened new doors and a new beginning for him.

-----------

As the first sad song of Baekhyun’s life plays from his jukebox, he still wonders why it happened to him. Doesn’t he deserve a happy ending?

*song plays*

“I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fear”

 

I can’t here alone anymore. It pains me. It still hurts me. Why do you have to leave me?


“And if you have to leave , I wish that you would just leave”

 

Even if I love you very much, I would’ve let you go if that would make you happy, but why didn’t you tell me? You left me hanging and broken…


“'Cause your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone”

 

I still long for you even if you broke my heart, our memories together still lingers in my mind and it won’t leave me alone… Why do you have to go?


“These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real”

 

I don’t think I could ever forget you. The pain is just too much for me to handle, but I still missed you… I still want you back…


“There's just too much that time cannot erase”

 

This pain… this real pain that I’m feeling would forever be here… right here, embedded in my heart because I loved you so much! And up until now I still do care for you.


 

 

“I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone”

 

You’re gone. I didn’t even have a hint that you’re leaving me… that you will leave me. Just when I was ready to give you the most perfect wedding that you dreamed of, you left me. You left me when everything is ready. When I was ready to be with you forever.. You left me all alone…


“But though you're still with me”

“I've been alone all along……”


 

Author’s Note:

I’m so terrible at this! Hahahaha! Spare my soul please. ><