Prologue

Erase

“Are you nervous?”

“A bit, I guess” the girl replied with a nervous smile but Kris can’t see it over the phone. The couple were at their separate homes after agreeing, days ago, not to see each other a day before the wedding. The two have been in a relationship for 7 years now and finally after getting everything on plan they’ll be exchanging vows tomorrow.

It was when Kris is a hot and popular basketball player in their university, with his ideal height and handsome face he become an instant celebrity, and Jessica is known for being a living goddess of beauty when the other students thought they’d make a perfect couple. It took a lot of convincing and blackmailing (well, Kris is being a pain so they really have no choice) from their friends and other classmates to have them officially meet. Their first meeting wasn’t really nice, oh you don’t want to know. Kris is such a stubborn and Jessica’s man hater that time. It was then, not so surprising, followed by a series of shouting of stop-following-me and you-again, quarrelling on small things, not agreeing on the same thing when their teachers have them paired up for a project and a lot of noisy meetings until one of them let go of his pride and confessed his feelings to her and there they are now stuck with each other for 7 years and they’ll tying a knot tomorrow.

“Let’s meet” said Kris with a gummy grin, Jessica founds it funny but she loves Kris anyway. He doesn’t care about the agreement anymore because just like his Amazon kind of bride-to-be he’s nervous.

“What? But we have a dea---“

“Yeah, I know. I know. I just want to see you” Kris is being impatient

“why? You’ll see me tomorrow anyway”

“I want to take you somewhere, okay?” he did? He really don’t have any Idea where, It’s just the words that his voice produced.

“To where?”

Oh, he needs to come up with a place quick. He just then remembered a place—Jessica’s favorite place “To Namsan Tower”

“okay, as long as you buy me my favorite food”

“I’ll pick you up, then” Kris jumped happily and rushed to his car.

 

30 minutes later Kris arrived at his soon-to-be-housewife’s house and there she stood with a smirk on her face.

“Can’t wait ‘til tomorrow, huh?”  she said still wearing the smirk but immediately wiped out by Kris’s lips.

Jessica imagined the kiss that they’d share tomorrow it’ll be the sweetest of all the kisses they had. She smiled.

“Ah~ Kris-ah, I’m excited and nervous at the same time” Jessica said when the car started to set off.

“Yah! Haven’t I told you to call me oppa?” Kris said with a frown looking at Jessica

“Nope”

“Call me oppa!” Kris said with a firmer voice

“I said no, I won’t call you that.” Jessica retorted. It’s not that she really don’t want to call him oppa. She just wanted to . She likes it when he’s getting mad. She thinks it’s cute.
 

“Yah! We’ve been together for seven years…” Kris starts his speech looking at Jessica and not quiet concentrating on the road.

“Hey! Eyes on the road Yifan” Now, Kris is just being a jerk, he seems like he doesn’t hear Jessica

“Just a simple oppa, simple word! I’m even older than you…”

“Yah! Oppa! There. please concentra—AHHHHH” Jessica didn’t finished her words. They’re busy teasing with each other that Kris haven’t noticed the red light. The next thing that could be seen are metals crashing with another metal. The side of the car is crumpled with the force coming from another vehicle. The glass showered inside the car like acidic water droplets piercing every skin it touched. The back wheel is sent rolling into the not-so-busy road. The car stopped after crashing into a post. Screams of fear could be heard everywhere.

All Jessica could feel is pain… pain in every part of her body she opened her eyes but to only be welcome by darkness. She’s not sure if she had already opened her eyes. She isn’t sure if she’s still alive too---

 

Lay switched off the TV to Luhan’s dismay. Holding the remote and walking straight to their room

“Yah! It’s my favorite drama!” Yah! Give me the remote you bastard!” Luhan shouts still sitting on the couch, too Lazy to even get up.

“Come on, hyung. We still have to work tomorrow. It’s already late. You don’t want to have dark circles under your eyes do you?” Luhan gasped and immediately touched his pretty eyes. He doesn’t want to look like the panda-looking guy who’s a regular costumer at the coffee shop.

“Hey! Wait for me!” he said running before Lay lock him out their bedroom.

“Ah~ I didn’t even get to know what happens with Kris” Luhan said lying on his bed

“You should not watch too much drama, hyung. It will influence your head” Lay said embracing sleep but deep inside he wonders why does it feel like he saw that scene before,no, actually why does it feel like it happened to him. Maybe he’s getting his bestfriend’s imagination due to watching TV dramas  with him. Yes, maybe that’s it… Maybe.