Caramel Frappe.

Slash of everything.

p r e v i e w;;

he watched her flawless figure walked away.

flawless, yeah, just as always.

her bright and friendly smile.

her lovely scent, midnight iris,

was something that he can’t even forget.

yes; why didn’t even he realize it?

the blonde guy have just fallen for the girl.

no, it wasn’t like fall for her, it’s love at the first sight.


 

The blonde guy  was sweating hard, after such a long dance practice. Not only him actually but also the other, he believed that they were run out of energy too. Donghyun passed him a bottle of energy drink which their manager hyung had prepared before. He threw his body heavily to the couch right beside the magnae, the younger guy didn’t even bother the blonde. He would rather to stay in his position and took a little rest. He let a deep sigh, before turned around and stared at his twin. Yeah, he was already know that the pikachu lover wasn’t exhausted at all, looked at his bright face—busy with his phone. Youngmin bet, his twin was busy to text his so-called-new-pikachu, hm?

 

Oh, whatever.

 

“Hyung…hello? Earth to Jo Youngmin?”

 

A hand waved right infront of his face, along with a soft tone of the younger boy beside him. No Minwoo had talked to him, waited for his responds and he got nothing; the blonde guy was too exhausted to answer and listened to the magnae. “Sorry…what did you say?” He asked him calmly, like nothing happened. The younger boy looked at him weirdly, yes, Youngmin know. It was really rare to find and to meet the mute Youngmin lately. And now, he turned back to that person—not really in mood to talk with the guys actually.

 

“The Mute Youngmin is back, I doubt?”

 

The magnae murmured before continuing his sentence, “Wanna go out? I think you need to refresh your mind hyung. You have been working overtime lately.” The blonde guy still kept his mouth shut, before he sighed again. He lowered his head, pretend to sleep even it won’t worked out any better. “Hey hyung, let’s go out. You just need some air.” He know that would happened, and that’s why he pretend to sleep. But Minwoo didn’t even bother that silly act of the blonde guy, he stood and dragged his so-called-hyung who was known as the older twin.

 

“I’m sleepy Minwoo!”

 

“I know, so just follow me..”

-oOo-

 

“Hey magnae, I’ve told ya that I’m sleepy… Can we just go back to dorm?”

 

The older boy ruffled his blonde hair, and sighed. While the younger still walked and pretended that he-did-not-hear-anything. In short time, they stopped—not so far from their dorm actually. Youngmin gazed the building right in front him; neat, crowded, coffee scent—yes, it was the coffee shop that they used to visit lately. Or should he say before their tight schedules? Yeah, whatever. The younger turned around and looked his terrible so-called-hyung.

 

“Are you going in or not?”

 

Youngmin replied with a nod, while the other boy entered the building not even dare to know his answer. Since it was crowded—their so-called-crazy-fangirls might recognize both of them, that’s why they seated in the corner. Their special seat actually, the guys used to use these seat as their base camp beside their dorm. Waited for the menus even he already know what he would order. “So… It has been so long, since our last visit.” Minwoo said while the blonde replied with a curve in his face. “Yeah,whatever.” Again, that whatever-thingy split out from his mouth.

 

Annyeong.”

 

A soft tone greeted them, placed the menus right to the tables. he turned to face the voice’s owner, which made them found the light-brown haired girl. Unfamiliar girl, at least for Youngmin who came to these coffee shop a bit often. New worker, he guessed. Then he saw her mouthed an ‘O’, as a surprised action indeed. It took only a few moment to made him memorize her. Hwang Eunhee; her name. Friendly soprano voice, midnight black iris, strawberry cologne, etc. Minwoo kicked him under the table, made the older blonde-guy back to his reality. Yeah, reality—where did his mind take him a moment ago?

 

“So…i-it’s….caramel frappe  and opera cakes.”

 

Nervous much, Jo Youngmin. And he ended up with being silly in front of the younger boy who smirked at him innocently.  She left them, finally. “She’s pretty, right, hyung?” the younger boy asked him. “Err—well..” he replied with no whatever. “I thought you’ll said your favourite whatever-words again.” Minwoo started to laugh, right after the blonde looked at him with wide eyes and replied with no whatever-words. Darn, he’d just fallen to Minwoo’s trap. “Eunhee always pretty anyway. Want her number?” Minwoo ; while the older tried to calm himself after responded him in wrong ways.

 

Wait, did Minwoo just said about her number?

 

So that’s mean he’d already known the girl and he got her number too?

 

-oOo-

And it had been a month after that silly incident happened.

 

Minwoo said to he others about how nervous he was that time, which made the others too. Here we go again, the coffee shop and now Youngmin was alone. The younger was having his sleep while the other was hangout he guess. Only Youngmin decided to go here; plus he didn’t tell the others where he will go. They’ll even more if he do so. He was in the corner, as always. Gazing the café, he was the only customer. Yeah good, he need to enjoy his own private time.

 

“Youngmin-ssi.”

 

He turned, facing the voice.

 

“Yeah?”

 

It was Eunhee, yeah, the girl who was catch his eyes that time. But this time, she was no longer in her work outfit. He guessed her shift was ended already since she always work about noon until evening.  Uh, why did he know? Yeah, the magnae told him everything even about her shift time and blah-blah, whatever. A bright smile formed in her face, made her looked more cute. At least in Youngmin eyes, okay? “Have a seat anyway.” He said coldly (yeah, nervous as always actually.  Youngmin isn’t Kwangmin who could get along with girls easily) and tried to reply her smile with a simple curve on his face.

 

“Oh, t-thanks.”

 

She replied as her cheek went pinkish and took a seat in front of him. He could see that clearly, no he saw it very clear. “So..how are you?” “I’m pretty good, you?” “Excellent!” He smirked to her respond, unknowingly. “Err, anyway… Where’s Minwoo? I didn’t see him with you today.” She said, only to open the conversation and ended the awkward atmosphere surrounding them. Youngmin looked at the girl while sipped his favourite caramel frappe. “Why didn’t you ask him yourself?” He replied back, still cold like he always did.

 

She always ask where Minwoo was, when he was alone. Did he look that lonely without Minwoo with him? Duh. But, something wrong with his heart. Stabbed or maybe he called it with aching for unknown reason. He saw she pouted at his reply. “He didn’t reply my message, actually.” “Of course, because he was sleeping now or—whatever.” He answered again, and sighed. Eunhee put her hand on the table, rested her chin on it and gazed the blonde guy in front of him. She smiled a bit, knowing that the boy replied jealously.

 

“What’s with that whatever?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Are you really listening to me now, Yougmin-ssi?”

 

“Yeah, I’m listening at you and even reply your statement, Missy.”

 

“Who’s your Missy, duh.”

 

“..whatever.”

 

She didn’t like it.

 

The way he responded with only whatever and not even bother to look at her. “I hate your so-whatever-thingy.” She protested him and puffed her cheek. Gosh, Youngmin still tried to calm himself to not pinch her cheek. He gazed her before replied again, “And, what’s with my so-whatever-thingy?”

 

 “I don’t like that.”

 

“So?”

 

 “Stop saying that words.”

 

 “Hmm…”

 

“Are you listening?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“…no

 

“…So, why did you reply me with that simple words?”

 

“Dunno.”

 

“Youngmin-ssi…” she said again, a half protested and a half sigh. He gazed her again, watched her reaction again which he called that with cute. Back to the reality, Youngmin. “Yeah?” She sighed and looked at him nervously. “So, you’re not mad..then are you jealous?” She said lower her voice, not want the others hear what she was said before. “….what was that jealousy for?!” He replied  bluntly. “I’m just guessing anyway. Just forget it.” She said again and they’re both went silent.

 

No topics to discuss.

 

He looked at her nervously, he decided this only in a few minutes. Who in world want to see his so-called-crush maybe, kept silent in a thousand words? “Okay listen.” He said and took a deep breath before Eunhee looked at him back. “Yeah?” She smiled, like nothing’d happened earlier as she said, forget it. “…I’m not joking and I think its better to let you know.”

 

“..Okay, just say itu anyway. I’m listening you.”

 

“…jealous, right I’m jealous.”

 

She looked at him confusedly, didn’t know what should she do after that words split out from Jo Youngmin’s mouth. “…plus,” he stopped, looked down to his coffee and started to play with its cup. “Want to know why? She always ask me about her best friend.” He was jealous, right after seeing so many lovey-dovey couple; such as..Kwangmin with his so-called-new-pikachu.

 

“…I do care about you. I only ask where’s Minwoo because he’s always with you all the time more then you’re your twin. Don’t misunderstand that, okay?”

 

“I’m not misunderstand that..I-I was just.”

 

“Let me finish that…jump to conclusion, Youngmin-ssi?”

 

“…I’m jealous.”

 

She mouthed ‘O’ again; disbelieve. Youngmin noticed her reaction, he sighed once again. “…are you jealous of Minwoo?” “..ask yourself.” “NOOOO~ I want to hear it from you, oppa.” He could feel his cheeks heating up; right after the girl called him ‘oppa’ for the very first time in his life. He sipped his caramel frappe again, nervously—and didn’t even look at the girl. She smiled, she won over him—finally. “Oppa…” she said with her aegyo. “I would like to tell you something… I think, I love someone but that someone doesn’t seems know about my feeling.” She pouted while the guy just nodded. He didn’t want to hear that Eunhee, it’ll just broke his heart even more.

 

“And..I bet you know that person.”

 

She stopped, he gazed her.

 

Nervous, if the person she likes was No Minwoo.

 

She bit her lower lips, unsure to tell the blonde guy who looked her nervously. “The person thinks that I like my step-brother, and he liked to say whatever all the times, a-and he also close with my step-brother.. A-and—” She stopped, the blonde  held her hand in no time. Gosh, it made her nervous. She tried to hid her pink cheek with her brown hair. “You…and Minwoo…he’s your step brother?” He asked and Eunhee replied with a nod.

 

“AND THE PERSON YOU LIKE…IS… NOT MINWOO, A-AND IT’S ME?!”

 

The boy yelled at her; no half yelled in happiness.

 

She nodded as a reply, blushing like madly as he cupped her cheek.

 

“Eunhee—saranghae! ”  

 

-oOo-

 

 

“How is Eunhee anyway, hyung?”

 

The younger boy named Minwoo asked the blonde, while the his other twin looked at Minwoo confusedly. Yeah, beside that Kwangmin was the only one who didn’t know everything even he was Youngmin’s twin. “Eunhee? Your step-sister?” He asked back. While the blonde replied with a smile, bright smile actually.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys?”

 

Kwangmin asked again.

 

“Kwangmin stay busy with your pikachu, okay? You don’t need to know.”

 

“And you? Busy with your coffee or should I call her.. Eunhee?"

 

The older twin smirked to his twin. “Uh wait… Kwangmin yousaid about Eunhee. So,...you know her?” Youngmin asked him confusedly, while Minwoo was took a step back, ready to run away and hid before Youngmin found him. “..OF COURSE! Minwoo told me that he want to introduce his step-sister to us. Aren’t you listening he always talk about Eunhee?” The blonde shook his head and the younger rolled his eye.

 

Did he need to explain?

 

The truth is Minwoo was the one who planned this, set Youngmin with his step-sister. And it was a bet with Kwangmin actually. Minwoo won the bet and both of them still acted like they didn’t know anything. He couldn’t help it and just laugh at the least. While Kwangmin, lost the bet—had to face his older and maybe..a little explain about the bet?

 

At least, their planned worked perfectly.

 

At least, the two of them happy.

 

Right?

 

 Appluse to No Minwoo’s brilliant ideas ever. 

 

 


TADAAHHH~~ Chapter one of Youngmin's oneshot is done :D

How is it guys? I really need your comment anyway~ kekeke

sorry for the grammatical eror, english is not my native and still, i tried my best to do this :D

Thanks anyway for reading things! you

PPYONG :DD