Love at the First Sight

Our Story (re-written)

Jungsoo was walking home from school, passing through a long and wide alley busily thinking of a certain Kim Heechul. The younger had confronted him during lunch break and they had had quite an argument. Heechul had bluntly complained about how Jungsoo always spent much time with Sungmin and his bunch of friends whenever he was not with Youngwoon or Hyukjae, effectively left almost no time for Heechul who was supposed to be his bestest friend. To which, of course, Jungsoo had argued that Heechul was always out with his gang during recesses and even after school. Then Heechul had said how he spared some time for Jungsoo only to get ignored because Jungsoo and Sungmin always talked about things Heechul didn’t know or couldn’t understand.

 

“…with you?” a girl’s voice brought Jungsoo’s thought back and only then he noticed that a girl was standing not too far in front of him. He stopped walking to keep some distance and looked up to see the girl in white and grey uniform just like him with the exact similar accessories. So she was from our school, Jungsoo thought. Then he remembered that the girl had said something earlier and seeing that there seemed to be no one else around, she must be talking to him.

 

“Excuse me?” his voice sounded more like a whisper. The girl smiled and tucked her long wavy black hair behind her right ear as she stepped closer. Jungsoo watched as blush spread across her chubby cheeks and eyes gazed down shyly before she looked at him again, her plump pink lips still smiling. His heart skipped a beat.

 

“Do you have a watch?” she asked again in her sultry voice.

 

“Ugh sorry, I don’t have—“

 

“But you do have a name, don’t you?” she quickly added.

 

“What?” He was caught off guard and didn’t even have a chance to speak again as the girl quickly bowed.

 

“I’m sorry, I lost a bet so I have to say that.  Thanks for your time.” with that said, she walked away leaving a flustered Jungsoo with fast heart beat and flushed cheeks.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

very SHORT! isn't it?
well i actually had written down the whole plot and chapter divisions for this story since the beginning. but as i'm writing it, i feel the need to add some parts and eliminate some others so it's kinda difficult to match what i have in mind now with what's previously planned.
but guess i should loosen up myself and just go with the flow, eh?
so i'll try my best to regularly update and finish this story.
thank you very much for your support by commenting and subscribing *bow* i read each and every one of them. as a matter of fact, that's the reason why i don't give up writing it. i'm happy to know that people are reading and waiting to know more of my writing. :D