001; Introduction

Between Them..

           Yuri. Kwon Yuri. She is a normal 22 years old girl that is gifted with a killer curves and also a shiny black hair that completes her beautiful face. But behind all the beautiful and perfect appearence, she was lack somewhere in love. She gets all the attention from people out there but they just wanted her money and shared her popularity. Well, at least she has Yoona, a girl with her own beauty and crazy attitudes which makes Yuri laugh and exultant always. Yuri grows up without the touch of mother's love since she died in a car accident 20 years ago. Her father? He is one of Korea's top bussinessman and his time is precious. Too precious. Yuri has a brother, Kwon Jiyoung (GD) that has been chased out from the house due to his gangsterism activities at the age of 18. Since then, she never meet him again. Yuri is majoring in bussiness while taking French as her minor language. Other than her tanned beauty, she has brain that can be considered as intelligent. She mostly ranked top 20 in her course of bussiness.Her life changes when she need to marry Nichkhun for bussiness purpose.


     

          Choi Minho is a regular guy who have a happy family although they live in poverty. He is an brilliant student that received scholarship to continue his studies at Seoul National University where he met Yuri. Minho is a third out of his four siblings which is Choi Siwon, Choi Seung Hyun and Choi Sulli. He is known for his warmth and friendly attitudes. But behind his sweet smiles, he has so many secrets he keep on his own. He worked as a 'newspaper guy' that send newspaper every early in the morning. He sent most of his monthly salary to his family at Jeju Islands to support his only one sister, Choi Sulli that suffered from an illness. Minho secretly likes Yuri from the moment he met her and stay loyal by her side. Once he knew that Yuri getting married to Nichkhun, he need to fight for his love. 


         

         Nichkhun Horvejkul, 24 years old. A handsome guy gifted with a chocolate six-pack abs and a milky complexion that could melts any type of women ever existed. He comes from a wealthy and vainglorious family. He is known for his high taste in woman and also workaholic. His father is a well-known bussinessman for his strict and discipline in work. Nichkhun is being called womanizer by his friends because he has many girlfriends including Victoria. Nichkhun just graduate from an university at New York, USA and being called by her father to work at their company as a manager. His family never care about what he does outside of the office. So, he freely drinks and plays with women's heart. Sometimes, he can be real bad but sometimes, he can be sweet as candy. Later, Nichkhun being asked to marry Yuri for some reasons, leaving Victoria. He treats her badly and don't care about her feelings but something creeps in his heart. The feelings of worried if Yuri is not by his side.


            A pretty Chinese girl, Victoria Song aged 24 years old lives in South Korea since 18. She worked as a stewardess at Korean Air. She comes from a respected family and she is the only child in her family. She just graduate from the same university with Nichkhun. Victoria is known for her killer curves and elastic body and her exotic face. Her speciality is Chinese (fluent) and ballet. She loves clubbing with Nichkhun and they have been together for 2 years since they're in the university. Her friendliness warms everyone around her. But the real Victoria don't shows up at first. She determined to get Nichkhun back how matter it takes.


 

MINYUL-KHUNRI-KHUNTORIA

updated on 11Dec2011, 4.34PM. Stay Tune.