one ;

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter one  not one, not two, but three - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________   i sighed with frustation as i stare at my reflection in the mirror, once again looking outside the window of my small but comfortable apartment, i can't help to not miss my old house in the states, it's only been two days since i moved in seoul but i feel like going back already. "you're still adapting to the environment, jung-ah." that's what my sister, Jessica Jung told me on the phone last night. she's the reason why we moved here, she's the only family member i have. our parents died years ago. Jessica is a succesful desaigner, she own a fashion brand, Blanc & Eclaire. the brand is famously known around the world,  a lot of celebrities use her products, while me, i'm just normal twenty years old girl who's currently worrying about how my first day of attending Seoul University going to turn out tomorrow. 

i live alone in this apartment, Jessica own a big and elegant apartment in the center of the city. while mine is nearer to mwsy University, since i'm not a the type to wake up early in the morning. i've decided to walk around my neighbourhood this evening, to get rid of the boredom and to know at least where i could buy groceries.

the weather are nice, the wind are blowing cooly, just the right temperature for me who hate being too cold and too hot. it's a good thing that i dicovered a big market right in front of my apartment complex,  and what's more better, a coffee shop right beside it, perfect for me who's coffee addicted.i look around once again, it's not that bad actually. i almost regret saying that i wish i could go back to the states.  

the traffuc turned light and i'm still busy fighting with my self, should i get a coffee or continue my journey around the neighbourhood? right when the light turn yellow, i decided to run across the street, towards my kingdom, my coffee shop, but it almost turn into a bloody action when the light turns green and a truck almost hit me. luckily, i can feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into the other side of the road, is it turning into a melodrama now? i blushed at my own imagination, silly jung soojung.

"ouch." i groaned as the two of us fell on the street, with him on top of me. this is a cliche romance now. he immediately stand up, and offers his hand to me, i looked away to hide my blush, he's a one fine man, tall height, brown orbs, with a y look on his eyes and a little bit styled black hair. seoul is absolutely the right town for me now, i don't want to go back to the states anymore.

"are you okay?" he said as he help me straighten up my clothes. i nod at his question and look up, having the full view of his face. "yes, i'm fine. thanks-" i scanned him up and down, trying to find maybe a hint of his name, that's when i see a name tag half-covered by his blazer, kim myung is all i can read. "kim myung? is that your name?" i asked as i look up to his face. but no answer is coming out of his mouth. he seems like he's in hurry, "be more careful next time, soojung." that's what i heard before he run away. wait.. he knows my name?
 


my mind are filled with thoughts of how could he know my name, is he one of my sister's workers? .. no, my sister never told her workers about me, is he the son of my parents colleague? but no one knows about my korean name back in the states. perhaps.. a childhood friend of mine? i don't remember having one. since my sister told me that i had an amnesia because of a car accident when i'm twelve, that's where i lost my dad too. the rain are puouring lightly outside, what a good day to enjoy the caramel machiato i'm holding on right now. good thing i ordered two machiatos.

i'm about to drink my machiato when i spot someone who look exactly like kim myung queueing for a coffee, "kim myung-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter