Is there a kiddy cutier than HaeHae?

Is there a kiddy cutier than HaeHae?

 

As the sun shines brightly in the blue sky, little Donghae's eyes crinkle and he wrinkles his little nose. He stretches his little arms out, groaning for some while while continuing his stretching before finally shuts open his big brown eyes fully. Little Donghae narrows them as the light brightens up his face and blinds him. With a last scowl and a grunt, little Donghae, wearing his classic toothy smile, jumps off his bed. He yawns and then, scratching his all of a sudden little itchy nose, he turns his body to look outside the window.

 

'Good Morning, Mr Sun' -With his adorable squeaky voice,the kid greets the small, but in reality big round yellow ball that wakes him up almost everyday, except those days when instead of his 'bright friend', there are the 'Gray-Bros', the clouds.

 

'I will tell her today Mr Sun. Wish me luck' -Little Donghae murmurs and nods faintly, forming a pout for a millisecond and then turning to wear his lovely expression.

 

Without waiting for his Mommy to come upstairs to his room and help him to get ready to go to school, little Donghae walks to the biggest of his two wardrobes and opens it. He has decided the day before that from today on, he will be the one who'll choose what clothes to wear. He wants to prove his Mommy that he is growing and how can he show her? Of course by dressing himself. Plus, his Mommy always picks those t-shirts with animated characters that he doesn't like, such as Snoopy, Power Rangers, Garfield... Bleah! Little Donghae curls again his little nose as he thinks of his mom's style. 

 

'From now on, goodbye Mr Garfield!' -As he sees the t-shirt with the orange, fatty cat which he detests (seriously, that cat is really evil. Why does it always eat all the food of his owner? And lasagna is his favorite food! Arghh! He doesn't like lasagna and he can't stand watching Garfield on television.), Little Donghae grasps it from the ordered pile of t-shirts and throws it behind him. He can't care less if Mr Garfield has fallen on the floor or at any other part of his room, what matters to Little Donghae is not to see it among his clothes anymore.

 

And now that he has solved his easier problem, Little Donghae decides to finally pay attention on the serious one. What will he wear today? He begins to look at each of his t-shirst/shirt/sweat-shirt, throwing them one by one because they don't satisfy his preferences. The result is having his room full of his clothes. On the floor, on the chair, on the bed.. Little Donghae's clothes cover every part of his place. Though he's planning to look such a responsable, mature boy in his mother's eyes, this mess in his room will probably make everything much more difficult for him.

 

But Little Donghae's smile doesn't disappear. It can only grow bigger as in the end, he finds his favorite aqua marine colored t-shirt. He takes it then opens the smaller wardrobe. Luckily, his eyes fall immediately to look at a pair of black jeans. Little Donghae undresses himself, taking off his full-of-fishies-design pajamas, and wears the chosen clothes.

 

With his little feet, he runs to stand in front of the mirror. He rubs his hands onto each other and then starts to comb his hair,trying to flatten the cowlicks.

 

The corners of his lips turn up to a more confident and overly proud smile as he looks at the good job he has done to himself. Smooth!

 

Little Donghae takes a last glimpse of his figure before- still running -going to his drawer and picking up a pair of socks. He even giggles while trying to put them on his feet. He's a ticklish kiddy, super sensitive.

 

He examines his shoes. At last, he opts to wear the formal ones he wore once at the wedding of his Uncle Yoochun with Uncle SuSuLove (it isn't the true name of the man, Little Donghae is aware of that, but he doesn't know the real name so he just calls his new Uncle as his Unlce Chun uses to call him).

 

'I'm perfect!' -Little Donghae peeps, throwing his hands in the air as a victory sign. But he stops right then when the reason why he's doing this, pops up in his mind. It's not time for celebration, he thinks, not yet. He has to succeed in one more thing before he can exult.

 

'Right!' -The kid says with determination not only in his squeaky voice, but also in his round eyes- 'HaeHae, hwaiting!' -He cheers himself and then exits his messy room.

 

He quickly goes downstairs, decided to say what he wants to say after having given his Mommy the daily morning hug and after showing her his choice of clothes. Even if in his little heart he doesn't want to spit out everything to his mother, he has to.. or he won't have what he wants! ARGH!

 

Little Donghae pushes the door of the kitchen. As he has expected, he finds his Mommy there, busy because she's preparing his breakfast: two glasses of milk and three biscuits. He drinks a lot of milk because he has learnt from school that it helps children to become taller. Little Donghae is one of the tallest kids in his class and he wants to stay the same. He wants his classmates to continue calling him GiantHaeHae. I can do it if I have a lot of vitamins, he thought once, but when he heard about milk, he opted for this. He prefers a way drinking milk than eating vegetables. 

 

'Morning Mommy!!!' -He says cheerfully, hugging his Mommy's legs before taking seat on the table and slowly consuming his breakfast. He doesn't take his eyes off from his mother since he has entered in the kitchen. He's waiting the right timing to reveal his secret.

 

Done with cleaning the stoves, Little Donghae's Mommy finally settles on the chair next to his son's. As he looks at him, he gets surprised. Little Donghae grins, anticipating what she's going to say.

 

'Ohh, you're so cute baby!! You did that all by yourself?' -She joins her hands, admiring his little man from head to toe- 'You are really growing, uh Hae?' -She continues, unporpusely saying what his son wants to hear.

 

'Ohh YES! I am being more responsible, more mature, more adult lately, don't you think Mom?' -Little Donghae asks. He's too happy that half of his second biscuit falls on his first glass of milk and he doesn't even realize it.

 

His mother smiles and doesn't disappoint the kid with his answer- 'Yes, you are man now. Right HaeHae?'

 

Little Donghae nods his head in complete agreement. It's the right moment, he mutters. He cutely moistens his lips by them with his little tongue. Tongue that will tell the big secret he's been hiding to his Mommy for..how many? 10 days! OMO!

 

'Do you love me Mommy?' -He nervously asks, shifting his look from her to his milk then to his bicuits and then back to her mother. The latter beams with a big smile and Little Donghae knows that it means a 'yes'- 'You will love me forever right Mommy? Forever and ever? Like Buzz Lightyear says: To the infinity and beyond???' -He puts on his puppy eyes. Little Donghae is a smart kid: he knows his Mommy can't resist his cuteness. Ohh yes, he's also aware that he's super adorable.

 

'Sure, Hae' -His mother replies, still smiling, but indeed she's suspecting something. Little Donghae is clever yes, but a mom is a mom. And his Mommy knows that his son does make that irresistible expression only when he's going to ask a favour or worst, when the kiddo has done something wrong. She remembers the last time she saw that kind of cute face was when Hae confessed her that he accidentally kicked the ball and broke her precious antique Chinese vase.

 

She admires Little Donghae for another second, then gently his hair- 'Ok, what is it, Hae? Tell Mommy, c'mon' -She tries to persuade him.

 

Little Donghae nibbles on his lip. He taps his little fingers on the table and then even brings them on his mouth to bite his fingernails. In the end, he inhales deeply. What's the point on waiting to tell her? He's gonna say it now or later and it's better to say it now, to make things clear quickly.

 

'Mom. I don't want to make you angry, but........I have a girlfriend. Beautiful, kind girlfriend, that I reaaaaally like' -He says, head bent down to look at the table instead of her. Little Donghae is really worried. He doesn't know what his Mommy's reaction will be. He's hoping for the best, but there is also the possibility that she won't accept it. What is he gonna do in that case? He doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend! He likes his girlfriend! He shares his favorite food and even let his girlfriend touch his Nemo. Well, that happened only once, but hey! He's not ready for breaking up.

 

The fear of losing his 'princess' is slowly eating him, when he sees his Mommy stand up from her spot and come near to him. She encircles her son and squeezes him in a very very tight embrace. Next, she kisses his forehead- 'Congratulations, little.. I mean, man!' -She laughs.

 

Little Donghae takes some time to understand, but when he does, he stands up as well and literally starts to jump all around the room. Jumping, clapping his little hands and squealing happily a 'Yeeeeheeeey'!!

 

His bounces finishes all of a sudden when he turns his head back to his mother- 'What time is it Mommy?'

 

'Uhmm, it's nearly 8, I guess' -She replies, unsure- 'Why?'

 

'Nearly 8? And we leave at 8.15, right?' -The kid mumbles, not really asking the question to his Mommy but reflecting. Yes, I have still time, he concludes after two flat seconds of thinking.

 

He waves his little hand to his Mommy- 'I'll be back soon!! I just want to tell my girlfriend that it's okay now!!!' -He says hurriedly. Without saying anything else, he runs to the principal door, opens it and runs away.

 

'Haaaaaeee!! Waaaaaiiiit!!' -His mother calls him in vain. She sighs, but then smiles- 'I'm wondering.. Who is his gf? Jessica? Yoona?...or maybe Kibum? Siwon?' -She laughs at herself and shakes her head, before taking the rest of breakfast that her Hae didn't eat and starting to prepare his son's lunchbox.

 

Little Donghae is going to the house next to his. However, he stops for a short time to pick up some of his Mommy's orchids. Ohh man, his mother is so not gonna forgive him easily for this, but Little Donghae wants to bring something to his princess and there's nothing better than flowers.

 

Reached the house, Little Donghae checks if he's still fine. He presses the doorbell and quietly, yet shouting inside, he waits for someone to open the door at him, hoping that the someone will be his beautiful girlfriend.

 

His smile almost reaches his ears when his wish becomes true. With his gold hair and bangs that is almost covering his wonderful chocolate eyes with long lashes and with his cute nose and soft and ohh-so-red lips, Little Donghae's girlfriend is standing in front of him. The kid swears he has never seen someone so gorgeous and the sweet smile is making his girlfriend look like a Goddess. No, not look. He is a Goddess.

 

'Ohh, HaeHae, what brought you here at this early time?' -Little Donghae loves so much when he calls him like that. HaeHae. Ohh, he's so pretty, the kiddo thinks. Without a single word, he shows the flowers he's hiding behind his back. His girlfriend takes the flower and grazes accidentally Little Donghae's hand during the process and the brunette kid giggles for this.

 

'I just wanted to tell you that you have nothing to worry. I told it to my Mommy and she congratulated me. This means you can continue to be my girlfriend. I'm so happy!!!!!! Now I have to go. School. But I promise I will come back later when I'm done with my homework, okay? Don't meet other girls or boys when I'm away, okay?' -Little Donghae says with his cute voice. He so wants to give a kiss to his girlfriend, but he'll be late, so he just gives a flying kiss and goes back to his house, promising to himself that he'll kiss him on the cheek later.

 

'What a nice baby' -The blonde can't help but smile back and winks. As he sees the kid coming back in his house and closing the door, he also shuts the door of his house, still holding the orchids in his hands.

 

'Hyukjae your charm is really hard to resist. You have another admirer' -Sungmin, a friend who lives with him, says, pointing at the four flowers of the blonde- 'You have mesmerized that little boy. And to think that you just helped him to get up from the ground and cure his bruise. From that moment on he begins to claim you as his property. Crazy.' -He walks towards Hyukjae's direction and punches him jokingly- 'So you are still his girlfriend uh?'

 

Hyukjae grins at his friend- 'You know hyung, what surprise me is that his Mom said that it's okay. As in seriously?! I am 19 and Donghae is......8?' -He shakes his head in disbelief, but smile as he smells the nice odour of the orchids- 'Donghae is really cute. I bet he will become really handsome..'

 

Sungmin archs an eyebrow- 'Don't tell me you're daydreaming to really be with that kid, Hyukjae! Yah! He's 11 years younger than you! That's called child abuse!'

 

The blonde smacks the older playfully- 'Idiot!'

 

'Ahah, just kidding. Anyway, what is your decision? Are you going to meet our classmate Hyoyeon today? She has a big crush on you. Like Sunny.' -Sungmin emphasizes the last sentence, his tone gaining a bit of jealousy. Everyone in their class knows that this guy likes the smiley and friendly captain of cheerleading squad, Lee Sunny. But the latter has admitted publicly that she has a sort of attraction for Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae bats his eyelashes, pretending to have heard something horrible from his friend- 'What are you saying hyung? Didn't you hear Hae? He said that I can't meet other people than him.' -He chuckles.

 

He receives another punch- 'Yah! Can you be for real?'

 

'Ok ok... For your info,no, I don't like her.' -Hyukjae smiles. He adds to make Sungmin feel a bit better- 'I mean...Them'

 

'So you don't like Sunny?! But she's the best girl of the campus!' -His hyung protests. Even though he's relieved by Hyukjae's answers, he can't help but question him.

 

'I want to take Donghae to the cinema. I don't know if that kid knows, but there's a film about his favorite fish...Nemo...' -The blonde explains nonchalantly.

 

Sungmin stares at him- 'Seriously, that will be child abuse.' -He says, sarcastically.

 

Hyukjae rolls his eyes and sighs- 'Shut up please.' -He strides to find a place for the flowers- 'Besides, there's a saying "Age is nothing but numbers"' -He smirks at Sungmin and as expected the other follows him and punches him for the third time.

 

'You are talking like a e.'

 

'Hyung.. OUCH, OUCH.. Stop you're hurting me' -Hyukjae laughs soundlessly, trying to block the older's attack- 'I'm just joking.'- Sungmin messes his friend's blonde hair before walking out the room.

 

Alone, Hyukjae pays attention again at the flowers- 'Maybe when you'll be 20 we can really have a date Donghae...'

 

Hyukjae throws his hands in the air as in giving up from replying when he hears his friend shout jokingly again at him.

 

'YAH! CHILD ABUSE!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

Atciùùùù!!!

Sorry for the late update. I know this can be considered as one of my worst work. Please, I apologize guys. I know this is  not so good. Anyway, @leedonghaeiloveyou, hope you'll like it.

 

Thanks for reading. And comments will be really appreciated :)