Final

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Above is the sky, in it was the moon with the stars that shone brightly like they were dancing around,

as the wind blew over a grassy medow, two girl who were laid still on a mat as they watch the sky.

"mom" the small girl who was hugging her self ask her still mother 

"how did you and momma meet?" Asked the small yeri as she sit up to face her mom.

"I was a senior of her back then" the mother smiled as she reminice the memorise, she could still remember it.. When every thing was fine.

 

it was a cool morning when a young woman came running down the now quit hall way.

" " she mumbled under her breath as she spead down like she was on a race.

"damn, stupid alarm clock" she said not noticing that a girl was running down the opposite direction as him.

"get out of the way!" The girl yelled , but it was too late they crashed with a loud thud, papers flying around them like it was a snowy day.

"aish didn't i said to get out of my way?!" The girl yelled as she stood up rubbing her that was on the ground just a few seconds ago.

"im so sorry" the boy said as she stood up and helped the girl with the mess.

"aishh" the girl said as she look at her watch, "damn!! Im late!" She said and sped of again like nothing happened.

the latter looked at the direction where the latter ran and sighed, then it hit her she was late.

She was about to run when she notice a paper on the ground , she picked it up realizing it was the latter's.

She read it as she walked down the hall not minding if she was going slow , she was late anyway.

"bae joohyun huh? Hmm so she's a senior." SHe said as she start to enter her room.

"miss Kang! Why are you late!?, it has been 30 minute, im surprised you even bother showing up here!" Her homeroom teacher said 

"mianhae" she bowed ," i woke up late , i promise it won't happen again" 

"i hope it won't happen again miss Kang  , now go to your sit" the teacher said has he started discussing again.

As her teacher told her the girl named kang seulgi went to her sit to listen.

 

 

it has been a week since seulgi saw the joohyun again , as she was interested to knowing the girl more after reading her essay about love, she found it interesting that the young woman didn't believe in it.

and so she pursued to find the girl, but still ni luck.

"where could she be?" She said as she walk her way to the cantine.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter