FINAL

YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS

"Park Jimin!" Min excitedly ran to him while holding a card. Jimin looks at her and smiled widely. "JIMIN!! OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!" She shoves the card in front of him.The card was decorated with butterflies and she loves them so much.

"Haha I know you love butterfly soo much,so I tried to make it with the help of my mom of course and you better keep that words! Anyways, Happy Birthday,My Min! You have grown so much. I have to make sure that you are not going to be taller than me" Both of them laugh.Suddenly,Min's smile fades away and tears are threathening to fall. "If only I can celebrate this day with my mom and dad...It will be more happening..Jimin,I miss them so much" Jimin mentally slapped his mouth for saying 'mom' in front of her. He knows that Min is parentless.She lost them when she was only 7. She was too innocent until she even asked Jimin's dad when will her mom and dad wake up.

"I'm sorry,Min..Look at me" He raises her chin using his forefinger. "You are not alone..You have your grandparents,my parents and I.All of us love you very much and I will not break my promises to protect you from any danger. Just,believe in me okay?" Min nods and flashed a bitter smile. Jimin can only says those words to comfort her.

Few years later,both of them got to enter the same school, Seoul Arts Performing High School. There,you owns a lot of friends because of your talent and your beautifulness. One thing bothers you a lot.Park Freaking Jimin..he's not with you at all.He always spends his time with the kingkas. You felt betrayed as he said he will be next to you everytime when you were younger.You are heading to your class when you saw Jimin walking the oppoaite side with his dumb friends. You grinned and jump to him.

"Hey Jimin!" You greeted and all of BTS members went silent,checking you out.

"Who is this girl,Chim Chim?" A boy with blonde hair asked. You widen your eyes as you acknowledge that Jimin doesn't like to be called Chim Chim because you had called him that for once and he lectured you like there's no tomorrow.

Jimin smirks and said "Yes I know her" You felt relieve but then his next words make your breathe stuck "She's our next target" BTS laugh and surrounds you in a circle."Wait..what are you going to do?" You asked. "Just..bullying you?" That guy with nametag named Hoseok said. Suga pushed you to the wall and it hurts your back. "I-It's no fair since you guys are 7 boys while me only me" Your eyes tearing up. Jungkook stepped in and grab your hair making you look at him in the eye. "There's nothing fair in this world" He kind of snuggles at the crooked of your neck and it. You was shocked that you stepped on his shoes. "Wow cool woman" Jungkook said as he smirks. Jimin steps in and you uncoustiosly hugs him tighter and tighter "No please...You promised to protect me but you..you are the one who bully me."

There's a glimpse of sadness in Jimin's eyes but for revenge, he will do anything he wants to make sure you knows the lesson. "You started it" He whispers as he pushed you and you fall on your .Your tears never seemed to stop. You got up and bravely said "Then,I'll end it." You dash off outside the school and the security guard couldn't even chase to asked why you run. You have decided to ove to Busan and live with your grandparents there.

Few days later,you pack your things and headed to the terminal bus.You are ready to leave Jimin here as your brain said you don't need such a jerk in your life but your heart said you need him even he's a jerk. You take a look at your bus ticket and smiled. "I'll be there...just wait."

"BUS 26 TRIP TO BUSAN.PASSENGERS MAY BOARD NOW"

That's it,your new life called you already.You are about to carry your back but

someone

pulled

you

into

a backhug.

Your heart thumps very fast.

And the only person you could think of is Jimin.You tried to turn around but he wouldn't budge. "Let me go,Park Jim-"

"What made you thing I'm Jimin?" You gulps.Then,who?You turn around and was shocked to see Jungkook. "Eo? What are you doing here? Isn't it school time now?" You asked as you saw him wearing that yellow uniform. "Saying my farewell and sorry" This guy changed huh? You chuckled lighty "Yeah yeah okay..I'll forgive you.Now,I better catch up the bus..Say my farewell to Jimin"  You smiled bitterly and boarded the bus..Your bag? Jungkook helped you to put it at the place.You searched for your sit and you saw a boy sitting next to your sit. You cleared your throat and he looks at you,miling.Your eyes went big

PARK JIMIN