Park DumbYeol

Krisyeol Drabble

ChanYeol was very bored while waiting for his lover and that is when he got an idea to test his boyfriend,Kris. Whether he is faithful only to him or not. He is curious about Kris`s reaction if he suddenly left home without words. He grabbed a piece of paper and begin write a letter.


"Kris hyung, I found out that you`re having an affair with Jessica noona. Everyone told me so but today I had my evidence. How could you do this to me, your faithful boyfriend. I have decided to leave our home. Thanks for everything but I don't want to be with you anymore. Please, do not look for me. Good bye."


After he place the letter on the make up table, he quickly hid himself behind the wardrobe before Kris come home. He wants to see Kris`s reaction after he read the letter. 
Few minutes later, Kris arrived and like usual, he was calling and looking for his adorable ChanYeol. He looked for him everywhere however he found him nowhere. He enter their bedroom and find the letter. He opened it and carefully reading it.

ChanYeol was waiting for his reaction but what he see wasn't the one he was waiting for. Kris was smiling and look relieved. He wrote something behind the letter and place it back on the table. He then went into the shower. ChanYeol can heard Kris was singing happily but he wouldn't dare to come out now. He will wait for a while.

Kris come out from the shower and he approach the wardrobe. ChanYeol can hear his own heartbeat and pray that Kris didn't found him. He closed his eyes tightly. He was lucky, Kris did not found him, yet. Kris grabbed few pieces of clothes before try them. When he found the one that he satisfied with, he styled his hair and wore his favorite perfume. He takes his phone and start dialing. While waiting for the call to be picked up, he sat on the bed and crossed his legs. 
"Hey babe. Listen. I had a great news. He finally found out about us. It was a great relieved,you know. I don't know how much longer I had to lie and hide our relationship. I`m glad that he`s leaving the house. I want to meet you,Jes. Meet me at out usual meeting place. See you." he ended the call with a kiss and "I love you".
ChanYeol clasp his grip and try to stay calm. He was so hurt and cried. He covers his mouth so Kris won't hear his sobbing. 
"I`m a foolish guy. I can't believe he`s really cheat on me."
At that moment, he was urged to come out and ask an explanation from Kris but in the same time, he doesn't want to face him. 

Kris still had this stupid grins on his face after ended the call.

 He stand up and walking out from the bedroom and leave the house with his car. Once the car was gone, only then ChanYeol found strength to come out from his hidden place. His legs feel so weak, he hold on to the bed head to support himself. He sat for a while, disbelief in what has just happened. When he feel like his legs gain it strength back, slowly he stand up and walked to the make up table to check on the letter. He recalled that Kris has wrote something earlier, maybe an information about where he`s heading right now.
He turn the letter and carefully read it. before he burst into another tears.

"I saw your feet, Park DumbYeol. I`m going to buy us dinner. See you in a short while, babe. I love you.

Yours Truly, Kris"