Chapter 1

Love Equation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Kaja! LEt's grab some dinner now! I want to eat Ramen!-- said Amber, turn off your song. You were praticing I Got A Boy in your own dance studio.

 

--Ne! You treat me! Arraesso?!Hahaha!-- you said with a happy yet tired voice.

 

Both of you went to RamenStache small restaurant. Both of you like the place. Amber loves ramen, while you loves the 'moustache' design they always change there.
You order 2 Japanese Ramen. The food came and both of you eat hungrily.

 

--Yaahh.. Don't practice so hard, okay? The competition is still 3 months away. Get some rest! If not, you're going to sleep at other places this week.-- Amber warned, cared for you. 

You stay at Amber's house while her parents are outstation. You are really rich.. You just dont know how to make use of it.

--Ne ahjumma!-- you said, making fun of Amber.


--Eyy! Can't you see this young looking face sitting infront of you?-- Amber said, pointing at herself.


--Ani.. Eodi?-- You back...


--Yaahhh... jinjja...-- Amber said then give you a light knock on your head. bothof you laugh and continue your 'royal' ramen thing.. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Next day at school*

 

 

You were taking you books from your locker as your class is about to start soon. You closed your locker and then, Bam!

Something I mean, someone crashed into you. Luckily the hallway was empty that time and no one was watching it happen.

 

--Ai shi--- you said, about to curse but your mouth was closed by someone and you were being pulled to a small space near the hallway.

--Shh..-- the person said..

 

Then, a group of your school boy's gangster passed by running searching for someone.

After the hallway was cleared, that person looked straight at your eyes. Your gazed stare upon his gazed. You then realize that both of you were standing too close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter