Lip Balms

Lip Balms [VIXX N One Shot]

Hey, lazy bum. I’m in front of your house, let me in!

You tap on the send button before you slide your phone in the back pocket of your jeans.

 You and Hakyeon are best friends. The two of you will be together everywhere you go. Everywhere. Even some people complain of being irritated seeing how close you are but yeah, who cares. You were told that Hakyeon was sick last week so he didn’t come to school. Being such a good friend you are, you decided to pay him a visit and teach him the lessons he missed out during his absence. Not long after the message was sent, you heard the sound of the door being unlocked from inside and soon after, the face you’ve missed came to your view. But the face wasn’t smiling; instead, it was formed into an ugly scrunched frowning face. You then burst into laughter.

“Hey! Nobody greets their guests with that face!” you said poking your tongue.

“Yeah, unless if their guests are annoying and irritating then they do,” he replied opening the door a bit wider to give you space to walk in.

You in turn, rolled your eyes and walked inside.

“I told you not to come. It will be a total waste because I am so not in the mood of studying, you should go home,”

You let out a fake loud gasp.

“Hakyeon! How could you! You should be grateful I am willing to teach you everything if not, I am sure enough you will be crawling back at me on the last day of our final exam saying sorry and begging me to teach you everything back. Besides, this is for your own good Hakyeon. You have to study to get good grades. Think of your parents, think of yourself! How are you-“

“Okay, okay, enough! Stop nagging me alright? Let’s go upstairs,” he covered his ears with his hands, protesting before he climbed up to his room.

You gave him a grin and followed after him.

________

“Ah~ I’m so tired,” you said and yawned.

Hakyeon was still beside you focusing on his last question but let out a small chuckle.

“You see? You are the one who are getting tired now,” his eyes never leave the working sheet.

You stood up from your seat and stretched a bit before looking around his room.

“Hmm… your room is quite nice for boys like you,”

You walked around his room, admiring every bit of his room. It was not so big and not so small either. It was just nice and comfortable. His queen-sized bed was neatly made and on its left has a small dresser where his cologne, hair spray and perfume were arranged. Under the dresser, there was a medium-sized blue box. Curious, you crouched down and opened the box only to see a collection of lip balms in the box.

“Wow! Hakyeon, are these all yours?” you looked at him wide-eyes.

He turned his chair to look at you and smiled.

“Yup, all mine,” he said sounding very proud of his ‘children’ as he mentioned them. He then walked towards you and crouched beside you.

“I know you always have a thing for lip balms but wow, these are, wow, amazing,” you said still looking through his collection.

“Hey,” you nudged him a little.

“Can I try some?” you asked giving him a wide grin.

“Hm… Can you?” he teased while making a thinking gesture.

“Oh come on. Please, please, please,”

He laughed a little and nodded.

“Go on,”

“Yay! I love you!” you hugged him before you dug in his box and tried some of them.

You were amazed with his collection; there were flavored ones, un-flavored ones, colored, colorless, and just plain lip balms.

“Hakyeon, in this whole lot of lip balms, which one is your favorite?” you asked while your hand is busy wiping your lips with tissue to prepare your lips for another lip balm.

“Hm? My favorite?” he gave you a small smile and put his hand in his jeans pocket to pull out a stick of lip balm.

"this one,"

“Why do you keep it in your pocket?” you asked pointing towards the stick in his hand.

“Because the special one has to be kept in the special place, which is near to me, near to my heart, like this girl beside me, she deserves a very special spot for her, in my heart,” he said over-dramatically.

“Ew, stop it Hakyeon, you are getting over-dramatic,” you scrunched your face in disapproval.

Hakyeon laughed in turn.

“Can I try that one too?” you reached out to grab the stick from him.

Hakyeon, swiftly opened the cap and dabbed the lip balm on his lips before he connected his lips with yours.

You were shocked with the kiss so you stood still in your spot not moving even an inch.

After a while, he pulled away, slid the lip balm back in his pocket and smiled sweetly.

You blushed and grazed your finger on your lips still feeling the hint of the kiss you shared earlier. Your eyes looking straight into his, confused.

“How was the last one?”

You snapped from your daze and cleared your throat before answering him.

“w-well, um, it was- it was nice,” you stuttered.

“Of course, it is lemon-flavored,” he let out a small chuckle and stood up.

He walked towards his study table and turned his head back towards you on his way to give you a wink.

“My favorite,”

“Come on, ___! Let’s finish our study session,” he sat back on his chair to get back on studying.

“Ah- yeah, right. L-Let’s,” you were still very dumbfounded and blushing deeply. You stood up slowly and walked towards the study table. You saw that he was still smiling that stupid smile from the corner of your eyes.

 

You swore to yourself you are not going to go through his stuff ever again.

Eventhough deep inside, you know you will, soon.

 

A/N: KYAAAAA I DON'T KNOW HOW DID I WRITE THE KISS PART I WAS TOO CARRIED AWAY BUT OMG IMAGINE N *drowned in emotuons and tears*