Come back...

Our puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter

 

Jessica's Pov;

 

Looking at her now from the times I've seen her on tv, she seems so thin, sleepless and... Different. Maybe it's because of me- No I can't think like that. She probably hates me for leaving. For abandoning our love and growing family. I couldn't just assume that she still loves me, she can't. I sighed softly before walking over to put Hani in her arms and turned to walk away.

"Sica..." I heard her call for me in that voice that I wish I didn't always feel weak for.

I stopped walking from the feeling of her hand on my wrist, making me close my eyes to enjoy the feeling that I have left to cherish before I would have to block her out once again. My eyes stayed closed as I remember the day that I broke that beautiful smile. Kwon Yuri's smile that made boys and girls die over...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 29, 2014- The day before Jessica's leaving

 

"Yul... Can we talk?" Jessica whispered to her girlfriend as her and the other members were gathered in the living room, watching Harry Potter.

The tanned girl nodded, excusing them both before walking away to their room, tightly holding onto Jessica's hand. They sat on the edge of the youngers bed while facing each other.

"Y-You know that I've been having the dream of becoming a famous designer. Right?" Jessica started, getting a nod from the other.

"And... I plan on starting that career" she continued on

"But then you'll have to leave... Wait, Are you- leaving?" Yuri felt her eyes begin to swell up with tears as her lover looked away, the hold on her loosening too.

After a moment of silence, Jessica lifted her head to look at Yuri, rising her hand to wipe away the tears.

"You know how much I love you, God knows how much I love you but I feel like... I should take this chance while it's still here," she bit her lower lip, not wanting to break down because she needed to stay strong and act as if this wasn't hurting her too. She needed the younger to hate her, hate her for leaving. "I-I understand if you'll hate me for this but please don't te-"

"Don't what? Don't tell the others?" Yuri looked at her in disbelief, "You don't want me to tell the people who we've been with for half our lives? The people who we call family?"

"I didn't mean it that wa-"

"No you did. You meant it in every possible" Yuri pulled away from her girlfriends grip, standing up to walk towards the door.

"You didn't let me finish, Yuri..."

The younger stopped as her hand touched the door knob, turning with her back pressed against it. "Continue then" she replied, unable to make full eye-contact with Jessica.

"I know this is going to hurt you but... I think it's best if we-"

Once again, Yuri interrupted her, "Break up? End what we've struggled building? It's fine, I should have listened to everyone around me. You only care about yourself... Goodbye Jessica". And with those words, she left the room, rejoining the other members who sensed something off about the tanned one.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Sooyoung asked, those questions getting the attention from each of the members.

"Where's Sica? Did you guys figh-"

"She's leaving..." Yuri answered while focusing on the tv screen, the tears sliding down her when she heard the gasp and Tiffany, as well as Seohyun and Yoona go to Jessica's room.

"Hey Yul, It's going to be fine. Maybe she's just confused-"

"No she said so herself. She's ending us and doing what makes her happy" she sniffled lightly, taking the tissue that Hyoyeon handed to her.

 

 

-Meanwhile in Jessica's room-

"Sica you can't do this!" Tiffany yelled as she reached to grab the suitcase but only to have it tugging back

Jessica bit her lip, trying her best not to cry as she continued to pack her belongings but then a forceful hand stopped her

"Taeyeon Unnie..." Seohyun spoke but the eldest member shooed her away, shutting the door before Jessica broke down in tears, Tiffany quickly going by her side

"I'm sorry... I-I'm s-sorry" she sobbed as arms wrapped around her, rubbing her back

"Why?," Taeyeon mumbled, "Why can't you just stay with her? Continue to make each other happy by being able to say you two still love each other... And just continue something like a long distance? This is hurting her Sica... The fact that you tried so hard to be with and now that you guys have been together for 3 years. You're letting her go just like that"

Jessica sniffled and wiped her eyes. "It's better this way. If we continue then she'll be more hurt but knowing that we've broken up, she can be free and do or be with whoever she wants," she sighed and got up from the bed, "I can't just keep hurting her if I love her this much. Who knows, maybe one day when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter