One and Done (hopefully)

Strip For Me (but it's not what it sounds like)

Kunpimook groaned as he felt the ache settle in his arms. He had just started and he was already in pain.  Grumbling, Kunpimook gripped the scraper in his hand tighter,  one finger sticking out to push the flat blade into the appropriate angle, and tried to scrape the ancient, textured wallpaper from the drywall. He scraped at the wall harshly, cursing when he chipped too deep.

"Why Mark? Why?" Kunpimook silently asked to no one in particular,"You just HAD to get a 'fixer-upper'.' It'll be fun' he says! 'It saves money' he says! "

Kunpimook groaned loudly as he picked off a corner of the wallpaper and violently ripped it upwards.

"Who even invented wallpaper? How did they ever think this was stylish?" Kunpimook griped at the fuchsia,  embossed rose-ribbon wallpaper before throwing the strip into the built-in bathtub with the rest of the demo project.

Kunpimook really didn't see how he could finish this all on his own. Seriously. The room was wider then his arm span and he could probably lay down on the floor twice if the bathtub wasn't there. There was a long double vanity attached to one side of the room along with a giant mirror glued to the same side (to which Kunpimook gave the builder one single complement because that meant less stripping on that wall). The built-in bathtub-shower combo took up most of the back wall. It left a little space of wallpaper above the shower walls on all three sides ( but that was already peeling so Kunpimook wasn't too worried). There was a small porcelain toilet settled between the built-in and the vanity, with (you guessed it) wallpaper behind it. But what bothered him was the one, long wall that had absolutely nothing but masses and masses of wallpaper on it. That and it was probably two to three meters (8-10 ft) tall, and he could barely reach 3/4 the height.

But it somehow seemed like Mark had already knew this.

 

"Hey Bam,"Mark's voice drifted from the living room down the hall.

"HEY BAMBAM!" Jackson,  Mark's child of a husband, shouted after the older. Which earned him a slap on the head (but Jackson didn't really mind).

"What?" Kunpimook shouted back through the closed door of the bathroom,  jerked off another loose strip of wallpaper. 

"Just come here for a second!" Mark shouted back.

Kunpimook sighed and dropped his scrapper in one of the sink bowls before exiting the dusty bathroom.  He turned down the hall,  ruffling dust and debris from his hair and clothes before turning into the living room. Once there, he stopped and did a double-take. Standing next to his short cousin-in-law was a tall, handsome boy/man that could probably rival Adonis in the everything department.

"This is Kim Yugyeom, "Mark introduced,pointing at the tall grey-blonde next to Jackson. 

The first thing that came to Kunpimook's mind was...well, it's too muddled to translate, but the second thought was, 'Holy crap he's tall.' Kunpimook quickly composed himself after his initial shock of the boy's ( could he really be called that) height, only to double take over the other's face. Like cut marble, he had beautiful dark brown eyes,  so dark that his pupils got lost in them and you would find yourself drowning in them. 

" He's an old friend of mine and we're putting him to work with you," Jackson supplied. 

Yugyeom rolled his (gorgeous) dark eyes, "More like forced into slavery."

"Oh shush. Now just follow Bamie and he'll show you what to do," Jackson smiled mischeviously and pushed the taller towards a dumbstruck BamBam. 

" Uh..." Kunpimook blinked up at Yugyeom,"Yeah... I'm Kunpimook but everyone calls me BamBam,  so..." The boy trailed off not knowing what else to say.

" Yeah, so I've heard," Yugyeom replied slowly,"Nice to meet you." 

Kunpimook nodded, lips drawn together,  before jumping as if shocked (which in turn made Yugyeom flinch too).

"Right! Well, uh, come this way," Kunpimook gestured to the hall. 

Yugyeom followed the shorter down the hall, leaving the resident couple to bicker over some menial house Plan like paint colors or end tables.They entered the small bathroom and Kunpimook went to the sink to retrieve his scraper.

"So, um...basically you just strip the wallpaper off with one of these," Kunpimook wiggled the scraper in his hand," It works better if you wet the wallpaper first...but i haven't exactly tried that yet..." Kunpimook ended with a shy smile. 

"Uh, thanks," Yugyeom nodded,"Is there another scraper?"

" Oh!" Kunpimook exclaimed,"Yeah, um they're around here somewhere..." 

Kunpimook bent down to look through the cabinets for the plastic sack of supplies that Mark gave him.

"It should be...aha,"Kunpimook found the bag and grabbed it, "Here--OW!" before promptly hitting his head on the countertop of the cabinet. 

Kunpimook rocked backwards away from the cabinet,  dropping the bag before clutching his head, 'ow' repetitively falling from his lips. Yugyeom immediately know down next the other. 

"Oh my gosh. Are you ok?" Yugyeom reached out to Kunpimook,  whom was rocking back and forth with his hands over the back of his head. 

Yugyeom's hand closed around Kunpimook's arm and stopped him from moving, while his other hand traveled to the boy's head. He leaned over Kunpimook,  his chest nearly touching Kunpimook's nose, and pulled the other's hands away. Kunpimook blushed at the close proximity.  Yugyeom inspected the "injury" and saw nothing of importance.  He learned back on his heels, one hand still on Kunpimook's head.

"You don't look bad, I mean your head looks ok. Uh your-you know what i mean,"Yugyeom blushed as he made eye contact with the older.

Kunpimook bit his lip to keep himself from laughing at the boy's expression. He would never have imagined such a cute look on the handsome man .

"Thanks. It's just kind of throbbing," Kunpimook laughed at himself.

Yugyeom's eyes raked over the boy with concerned eyes and a small smile. His smile slowly grew bigger until he was laughing with Kunpimook. 

"Well, that's one way to break the ice," Yugyeom joked as he pulled himself and Kunpimook up from the ground. 

"Or my head," Kunpimook giggled.

"Normally this kind of situation wouldn't be funny,"Yugyeom remarked when Kunpimook handed him a scraper and a spray bottle.

Kunpimook shook his head and answered with a smile,"Just don't question it. "

The two boys started scraping.  Thankfully, after Kunpimook's little incident, the overall mood of the room was lighter. Kunpimook found himself actually having fun on between scraping and having short conversations with the taller boy. They would talk about random topics or complain about sore limbs together with periods of silence when they had run out of things to say. During one of these periods, Yugyeom sighed and dropped his scraper on the linoleum tile floor.

"It's a bit quiet in here. Don't you think?" Yugyeom questioned,  his back leaning on the wall while he massaged his hands.

Kunpimook pursed his lips and stepped down from the ledge of the bathtub,"Yeah, I guess."

Yugyeom drew his eyebrows together and sat there in silence for a moment. Kunpimook could see that he was thinking. 

"Wait here a sec. I'll be right back," Yugyeom quickly stood up and exited the bathroom. 

Kunpimook sat down on the closed toilet seat in confusion. However he didn't have long because Yugyeom returned the next second with a small Bluetooth speaker in his hand and (Kunpimook assumed) his phone in the other.

"Let's make this a little more fun," Yugyeom smiled and fiddled with the speaker for a moment. 

Kunpimook watched in curiosity as the younger boy set the speaker on the vanity. It beeped as he turned it on. He then started up his phone and the speaker beeped again as it connected with it.

"So what music do you like, BamBam-hyung? " Yugyeom asked as he scrolled through his playlists. 

" Anything really," Kunpimook shrugged,"Well except opera or I don't know, gross stuff. " He pouted unconsciously at the thought of 'gross stuff.'

Yugyeom laughed at the other's cute expression. Kunpimook scrunched his nose up and tightened his lips as Yugyeom repeated 'gross stuff. 

"Sorry but that's all I got," Yugyeom teased as a hip hop beat came through the speaker.

Kunpimook laughed again. Getting up off the toilet,  he swayed to the beat of the song before standing up on the bathtub walls to scrape above the shower tiles. Yugyeom laughed with him and started singing and dancing to the song, using the scraper as a microphone.  BamBam giggled at the younger boy's dancing, but he honestly couldn't say that he was bad, maybe exaggerated bit definately not bad. His voice was pretty good too. Sure the speakers migho have been overpowering the sound of Yugyeom's voice and Kunpimook could have been a little biased because Yugyeom was seriously that hot, but he was pretty good. Kunpimook turned away from the taller, still swaying to the beat, and stood up on his toes to reach the ceiling. He placed his hand on the other wall as a counter-balance. Kunpimook stretched out to reach the top of the wall, so much so that he could feel his shirt ride up and cold air blow across his stomach.  He shivered for a moment and rocked back into a balance position on the ledge of the tub. 

The song blasting through the speakers had since changed. This time pouring out a slow,  sensual beat. Kunpimook recognized the song and began to dance along with it. He grabbed on to the curtain rod above him for balance as he swayed on the edge of the tub. Shifting so that he had one foot propped against the opposite ledge of the tub where it connected to the shower wall, he began to scrape the left side wall and dance at the same time. Which probably wasn't the best idea in hindsight. As Kunpimook Stretched to reach the top of the wall his foot slipped from the small ledge on the opposite side.  He grabbed l n the first thing that he could, whi c h happened to be the curtain rod, which happened to give way and fall with him. With an undignified squeak, Kunpimook fell the rest of the way bringing a loud clatter with him. 

Fortunately for BamBam and unfortunately for Yugyeom,  t he younger happened to be standing near the built-in.So when Kunpimook came down, shower rod in hand, Yugyeom fell with him.

"..." Yugyeom cursed as he looked up from the ground. 

Kunpimook blinked dust out of his eyes and looked down. And what he saw freaked him out.

"OHMYGODIMSOSORRYHOLYCRAPOHMYGODWHATDOIDOAREYOUHURTHOLYCRAP!" Kunpimook all but yelled sitting up.

He had fell on Yugyeom.  He had fellon Yugyeom.  He had fell on Yugyeom. The perfect man of his dreams was currently underneath him and looking up at him with a strained face. Strained face?

Kunpimook's eyes widened in realization, " Oh my god I'm so sorry!" BamBam jumped up from where he had awkwardly been sitting on Yugyeom's crotch, only to slip on the shower curtain and fall right into the wall paper filled bathtub. He heard a loud Bang and he wasn't sure if the was his head or just him. 

" Owww," Kunpimook muttered weakly, blinking up in confusion.

"Holy BamBam! " Yugyeom jumped up, throwing the curtain rod off himself. He quickly pulled BamBam our of the bathtub and into his lap.

" Oh my god are you ok?"Yugyeom panicked as he rubbed his hands all over the older, looking for any injuries. Kunpimook could only blush in response to the feeling of the other's hands on him.

Suddenly the door burst open and Mark came tumbling in,"OH MY GOD ARE YOU TWO OK?  I HEARD A CRA--oh, did I come in at the wrong time? Do you two need a moment? "

The two looked at each other in confusion before blushing at the position they were in.

" Aw that's cute,"Mark cooed,"But Yugyeom I'd remove your hand right now if you want to keep it..." Mark added, his voice lowering with warning.

Yugyeom turned even redder and slowly slide his hand from where it had been placed on Kunpimook's to the older's lower back.

" Better," Mark smiled,"Now I'll just leave you two here and no alright? You're both too young." 

Mark smiled one last time before closing the door.

Silence filled the room. The two sat in the silence,  Kunpimook never moving out of Yugyeom's lap, and Yugyeom never pulling away from Kunpimook. They sat like that for a whole five awkward minutes. Then Kunpimook began to giggle. Yugyeom eventually joined in, until both were laughing so hard that they f r ll over, Yugyeom squashed underneath the older.

Kunpimook rolled off Yugyeom and squeezed himself between the taller and the bathtub.  Their legs were tangled and bent uncomfortably around the toilet jutting out in the space of the floor. Kunpimook laughed quietly and wiped tears from his eyes,"This is probably really disgusting."

"Don't question it," Yugyeom teased and rolled over so that he was braced above Kunpimook on his hands and knees, " Did you know you're really cute when you laugh? "

Kunpimook blushed hotly and bit his lip, liking away from the younger. 

"Especially when you blush like that." one of Yugyeom's hands reached over and turned Kunpimook's faceto look at him.

The two stared at each other for a moment,  drinking in each others' features. Kunpimook could feel himself drowning in Yugyeom's eyes just as he had when his first saw him. Yugyeom's lips slowly turned up into a small smile, his hand traveled from BamBam's chin to the back of his head. The younger leaned in before asking,"Are you sure you're ok?"

Kunpimook felt as if he were jerked out of a dream. He looked up at the younger and blinked rapidly," What? "

" I-I mean you sounded like you hit you head a-and-" Yugyeom blushed while Kunpimook groaned. 

The older turned over on his side and put his forehead on the floor groaning again.

"W-what?" Yugyeom asked confused.

"You just totally ruined the moment," Kunpimook spoke into the floor.

" What," Yugyeom repeated dumbfounded. 

"Oh my god Yugyeom. Just kiss me already." Kunpimook fell back onto his back and looked up at the other expectantly. 

"Uh...ok."

So he did.

Kunpimook might still have been upset at Mark. He could have walked away with a lot less bruises and sore limbs. But maybe he should thank him. After all,  he got Yugyeom out of it.

'Na, 'Kunpimook thought as he wrapped his arms around Yugyeom's neck, ' I'll thank Jackson.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUNDUNDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOOKIE I FINA SHE AFTER FOR EVERYONE!  4425 WORKS!  THAT'S THE LONGEST YET! SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS! 

 

-Panda