1/1 ;

Exposure

 “Kiss me.” Mark's voice was shaky, but he had finally gotten two out of hundreds of words to say to the object of his affections, Jackson Wang. The Chinese male on his bed stared at him through wide eyes. Mark was usually the silent type, his thoughts were hard to read no matter what it involved. Work, food, family, he was often too quiet to talk about anything personal like that. So for Jackson to hear those words from him, he was quite shocked. All this time, he had thought Mark would never even look at him the same way he looked at him.

 Jackson had just been getting up from his bed, ready to head out of the room when those words slipped past his lips. He had froze, and Mark tensed slightly. He was just as shocked, he practically blurted out his thoughts but he didn't regret it either. At least the other Chinese male knew of his feelings now. But would it now ruin their friendship? What if Jackson didn't like guys? Sure he always did fanservice (and often did it well) but that's all it was. Fanservice. Yet at the moment, Mark couldn't care about the consequences.

 Slowly, Jackson turned towards him and looked at him with soft eyes, eyes filled with something Mark couldn't quite place. As he slowly crawled towards him though, he could see now. Sincere emotion. Raw feelings. A look he knew too well, for he stared at him the exact same way.

 Jackson was now in front of him, bringing his hands up to cup his face in them, before dipping his head in and placed his lips over Mark's. At first, the redhead didn't respond. He wasn't really expecting him to really kiss him. Slowly, his eyes fluttered closed and he kissed back. His arms draped themselves around Jackson's neck while he felt his hands move from his face down to his hips, pulling him closer as their lips moved in a slow rhythmic dance. Mark's heartbeat was speeding up, butterflies fleeting in his stomach. He had never been so happy before.

 They never thought that a kiss could leave them feeling so vulnerable, millions of words unspoken but felt. They pulled away, Jackson's forehead pressed against the redhead's, and they panted softly for much needed air. They didn't need to say anything, their emotions exposed. But at least their feelings were clear.

 

 Now, Jackson will just have to talk to the other members to keep their hands off his flying tuna.