Please Enter Your Password

Your Password Is... (Believe in Me)

‘Shouldn’t you update your instagram by now?’

‘What for? I’ll just get more hate comments’

‘You already have haters ever since you’re an exo member. We all do.’

‘Then you perfectly know why I don’t post anything.’

‘What is this? My Lu-ge is afraid of the future? 
I thought you’ve grown up over the few years. 
Why are you still afraid of what people are saying?’

‘Because, unlike you, my friend,
you didn’t left your group or your fans or your company.’

‘You still have your fans. Your true fans.
You have me and the other members still talk about you and Kris hyung. Believe me.’

‘Where are you going with this?’

‘I want to see how you are doing in China.’

‘Sehun, we’re texting right now. 
You know what I ate for dinner last night for god sake.
And I’m fine thank you.’

‘That’s not what I meant Lu. I can’t even ask you to send a picture of you
because I’m worried if people would ask where do I get it
or why I’m keeping a picture of you.’

‘You’re being paranoid. No one is going to notice if you keep it well.’

‘You know, just let me send you one.’

 

Sehun stare at the picture for a long minute. A wide smile across his face. His hyung, as he had state before, was doing really fine. Luhan’s cheek were pink and he gain some weight over the previous month. His smile were still the same but Sehun notice Luhan’s eyes are much more sparkling since the last time he saw Luhan. He is doing great. Luhan is fine.

 

‘If you’re still worry about me, search my name on the search engine.
God know how much the fans spend for their camera.’

Sehun smile and reply back.

 

‘But hyung~’

‘Don’t you hyung me.’

‘I want to see picture that you take for yourself.’

‘Are you saying you want a selfie from me?”

‘Maybe.’

 

Sehun laugh as he imagine Luhan rolling his eyes over his childish request. He can never stop be a whiny child to Luhan. He could imagine when he became a crinkly old man, he would still do cutesy stuff to Luhan so Luhan would give in to him.

 

‘But I may or may not had forgotten my instagram password.’

‘You’ll remember it eventually.’

‘How can you be so sure?’

‘Because there’s no way you could forget it forever.’

‘Whatever you little brat. I’ll see if my 26 old brain is still working.
You better be grateful if it does, Oh Sehun.’

‘I’ll be praying you’re not old enough to forgot you password. ‘

'Goodnight hyung.'

‘Goodnight.’

 

 

instagram-login1.png

 

Luhan racked his brain. He don’t want to believe he’s that old so somehow, he need to remember whatever it is his password is.

It wasn’t much success. He try really hard though ; taking deep breath, taking a nap, eat some snack, some exercising but to no avail, he can’t find a clue what his password is.

It’s 2 PM. Sehun would probably too busy to nag him but at least, Luhan want to make him happy.

Luhan slump back in his chair. Randomly reading back his text with Sehun. They have been texting back to back after a month Luhan left exo. It was horrible at first. Sehun would sometimes cry or yell at him for making it so hard for them. It was merely because of guilt why he reply back to Sehun’s text but not to the other members text.

But as months past, Luhan was more and more comfortable talking to Sehun. Occasionally, they would talk about the members and their schedule. Sometimes, they would make lame jokes when their conversation got emotional.

Luhan scroll pass his text with Sehun last night but something caught his eyes.  Luhan grin.

He found his password.

 


 

The next day was hectic for Sehun with all the schedule and practice for their concert, he barely got the time to check his phone. But as he is scrolling his dashboard, at 4 AM, he lighten up when he saw Luhan instagram update.

 

aa.png

Luhan’s hair was blonde unlike the picture he had send yesterday. Luhan must’ve dyed his hair earlier that day.

His hyung are beautiful. No doubt.

Sehun had known Luhan for years but when Sehun saw Luhan, it was often for him to be shock seeing how beautiful Luhan is.

Password found!  Haha

Sehun softly smile. He knew Luhan wouldn’t forgot it for so long.

 


 

‘Sehun’

‘Hmm?’

‘Do you think we will ever debut?’

‘…’

‘Will we ever stand on stage?’

‘I don’t know hyung.’

‘We’re dumb aren’t we? There’s a higher percent we’re going to be sacked rather than having the chance to debut. Yet, we leave home, practice like crazy until we can barely walk to the dorm,control our eating even though we’re left to bones. Physically and mentally exhausted.’

‘…’

‘Should I leave this place? My mom called last week, crying. She begged me to come home. Said she and my father can find a job for me or I could continue my studies if I want to. Seem like a better future if I follow them eh?’

‘But hyung.’

‘Yes?’

‘I think, rather than standing in front of my friends and parents with a certificate on my hands, I would much rather stand in front of crowds, sweating buckets for dancing. Don’t you think how wonderful it is how people who don’t even know us would applause for our hard work? I want the whole world to know who I am, not just my family and friends.’

‘…’

‘Though I will work harder to achieve my dream, I don’t think I will ever defeat you.’

‘Why is that so?’

‘Do you need a reason why? Because you’re my Lu-ge. My Lu-ge can accomplished anything if he want it. To tell you the truth hyung, I work harder this past month for my singing because of you. I really admire how you light up when you’re singing. As if you were dancing with your voice.’

‘Sehun.’

‘Yes?’

‘You sound so corny.’

‘Haha. But please believe me hyung.’

 ‘Why should I believe you?’

‘Because you are much more than what you think you are. You might not see it but I do. Kris hyung and Junmyeon do and pretty much everyone know how great you are.’

‘Believe in you?’

‘Believe in me.’

 


Did you know what Luhan password is? It’s pretty obvious actually. Kekeke.