Chapter 7

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae’s POV)

Wow seriously? His dance move is damn cool! I stop from my dancing because I want to take a look closely to his move and please believe me, he so GOOD! But he never told me before that he can dance. Now, I’m admitting defeat, to him. I swear to God, he’s the best dancer I ever meet. Even though I’ve my own private dance room, but I can never be as good as him.

Now he doing some hip , I swear I keep drooling and I don't even care if anyone saw me in this state. He is killing me here! I can’t even control myself anymore. What can I say? He’s really tempting at this moment.

I’ve never been in love before, but I think I am now, with him, Lee Hyukjae. I don’t want him to be my 'birthday present' anymore because I want him to be fully MINE!

I go to him, sneaking my hands around his slim waist and my mouth comes closer to his ear, “There’s a million girls around but I don’t see no one but you……”

I’m notice his shocked face through a mirror in front of us right now! Well, I believe anyone will be in his state if someone like me, The Almighty Lee Donghae doing something cheesy like that! Hahaha!

But then, I saw a shadow behind my door. Dammit!

“DADDYYYYYYYY…………….!!”

There, I saw the most annoying er in my entire life sneak out behind the door, not to mention, WITH HIS EVIL SMIRKS! Oh God, kill me now!

“Well well well… Care to release him from your hug, my son? I’m afraid he could be killed if you still hugging him like that. Look at his face, it’s RED!! Hahahaha!! And baby, please wipe you saliva!! Yukss!!”

OH ! I’m still hugging Hyukkie but what can I say? He’s too hug-able! I admit I love hugging him. Then I’m slowly release him from my hug and he suddenly palmed his face. So cute! I bet he’s damn blushing at my daddy’s word. Daddy such a tease!

“Hyukkie, are you okay?” He nodded at me and he look down to his feet, avoiding my eyes.

“And daddy, what are you doing here? When did you get back? I thought you said last night that you'll have a LOVELY date with uncle Kangin?!” I continue while pointing my finger to daddy and of course, a SMIRKS from me.

Yes, payback time, daddy!!! Daddy look shocked at my sudden attack but then I can see he smirks at me again. I think that we're have a smirks contest here, right now. OH CRAP! What has I put myself into?! 

“Well, I forgot to bring my phone and I didn't remember you've told me that you will bring your a friend today. Or maybe you wanna some PRIVATE time together, huh??” There, he smirks even wider!

I can see Hyukkie’s cheeks already turn into tomato just now!

“DADDYYYYY!! I’M SHY YOU KNOW?? STOP IT, DADDYYYYYYYYYY!!”

I hugged daddy and hide my face to his chest. How can he say like that to me, in front of Hyukkie? Then I can feel daddy my back with his hand.

“Okay okay, sorry baby. But you're not officially introduce us yet. Mind to do it now?”

Oh I forgot about that. I’m such a fail son! I release myself from daddy’s embrace and walk to Hyukkie and I’m hold his hand.

“Hyukkie, let me introduce you guys. This is my FOREVER BEST daddy in the world, Lee Jungsu.. And daddy, this cute guy is my Hyukkie, Lee Hyukjae! Ehhhhhh? NOOOOOO!!! I….. I mean….. H-he is n-not ‘m-mY ‘Hyukkie, h-he…. He…. Haiihhhhhhh!!”

I swear, this is so embarrassing! How can I slip out in front of them, AGAIN? Such a big mouth of mine! Where can I hide this handsome face? ALL MONKEYS AROUND THE WORLD, PLEASE HELP ME! I really need to move out from this house and live in the jungle starting from now!

I can see daddy already burst out laugh right now, and Hyukkie already palmed his face, AGAIN!

“DADDYYY!!! Stop laughing right now! DADDY!!!!”

Daddy, he sure having much fun right now! I need to hide my handsome now! Luckly when I turn around to find some place to hide, I saw uncle Kangin get into my dance room. I run to him and hug him.

“Uncle Kangin!! Please stop daddy!! He makes fun of me again!! I’m embarrassing!!”

I can feels that uncle Kangin trying hard hold his laugh right now and after I send him my killing gaze, he pretend to cough and he release himself from my hug. He heading to daddy and he hold daddy’s hand.

“Enough Teukkie, we should be going.”

Then uncle Kangin pull daddy’s hand and walk from us, but before they get out from my dancing room, I can see uncle Kangin wink at me and I’m mouthed ‘Thank you’ to him. I know uncle Kangin will help me, and I know daddy will obey uncle Kangin without saying any single word! Hehe!

.

.

.

Hyukkie still hiding his face using his palms. I know he still embarrassing, but I really need to explain to him. I pull his hand from his face but he still looking down to his feet.

“Hyukkie, look at me.”

Then he slowly lifts up his face looking to my eyes. I take a deep breath and cupped his face. 'It’s now or never, Lee Donghae!' I told myself.

“Hyukkie, I’m sorry for what happen before. My daddy, how should I explain this? Ermm, guess you’ll agree with me if I say that my daddy is just like Chullie hyung? They are such a tease….”

Then I stop for a while. Take another deep breath to continue my speech while Hyukkie’s eyes never leave mine.

“Ermmmm but what I just whisper to you before… You know, about the lyrics, it’s true, Hyukkie……. I’ve never feels like this before.. This crazy heart beating every time when you’re around… and this flying butterflies in my tummy.. and this overload jealousy toward KyuKyu.. I think that I’ve completely falling in love with you and I can’t bear to see you with another man…”

I stop again but this time I hold Hyukkie’s hand.

“You don’t have to answers now, Hyukkie. You can take how much times that you need, but I really hope you will accept me in the end..”

Okay, I said it! I just can’t hold this anymore. I’ve spend my whole week just to stalks him, and I believe he’s the right guy for me. I’ve never been this SERIOUS in my whole life. I know how impatient I am in any task or anything before, but this love matter, I’ve leave all to him. I trust him to make a decision and I can wait for his answers. I think Hyukkie already turn me to be matured man.

After a while, I saw Hyukkie nodded at me and he smile.

“Hae, I’ll think about it. I really like you but I don’t know either it is love or just a friendship. Just wait for me, Hae. I know I can trust you.” I smile to him and we’re hugging each other.

That’s enough for me, knowing he like me too, is really enough. "I will wait for your answers, Hyukkie..." I whispers to him.

I’ve never been this happy in my entire life!

.

.

.

I laugh at myself, thinking back about my crazy plan for having Hyukkie as my birthday present before. This time daddy didn’t do like he usually does to me even I’ve pushed him like crazy to buy Hyukkie from his brother. Daddy never did anything for me related to that matter, except he helps me to find Hyukkie’s name and he told me to be a friend with Hyukkie.

I’ve learn from daddy how nonsense this ‘birthday present’ thingy, and I’m glad to follow his instruction. Now, Hyukkie and me already this close to each others and I really need to thank daddy for that. Ops, don’t forget uncle Kangin too!

(End of Donghae's POV)

 

 

Author note: Chapter 7: DONE!! Well, I really need to explain something for this chapter. I've change my plot to make Hae take back what he said to his dad before, for request Hyukkie as his birthday present... I need to make Hae confess his feelings at this chapter.. But dont worry guys, this story will have at least 20 chapters, so good news for you that this story will not have the ending YET! Wait for it, baby!! Please leave your comment and please love me, for doing this fic for you guys.. Hahaha!! Bye LOVE^^