Chapter 19

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Hyukjae POV)

Wow, I didn't knew that behind Kibum's cute face, he really have a brilliant idea for this revenge, but isn’t it too much for making them follow Hae’s order? I'm quite hesitate but I really want to try this out. I give Hae my gummy smile, sign I’m agree with Kibum’s idea. 

“AGREE!!” Hae said to us and he nodded. I hope we’re not over border from the original plan. Hae took my hand and he kiss my palm. I'm so glad he save from that accident or else I don't know what will I do if I lose him. 

“I think we should do this revenge in 1 day because I’m afraid they will kill you after they know the truth. At least one day is enough. So Hae, do your ‘job’, you know what I mean and Hyukkie, you need to cry more. Don't worry, I'll cover you up. So now, let’s get going. I need to inform your parents about your ‘disease’… Hahahaha!!!” Kibum said to us and he laughs out loud. Wohh, this guy is really something because I swear I saw him smirking evilly to us. Scary!

As we step out from Kibum’s office, Hae hug me from behind and he put his chin on my shoulder. I miss his hug. I know Hae want something from me as he starts kissing my neck, or should I say he’s making a hickey at there. He so naughty! 

“Baby… I miss you…” He whispers to me. His mouth is still on my neck, softly on my skin. Haish this brat! Not that I hate it, but seriously, it's not the right timing.

“Uhh Hae, n-not now…” I whisper back to him. I put my palm on his mouth preventing him from going further because we still have a mission to do. He sigh, release me from his embrace and he intertwines our fingers together. I lean to him to give a peck on his cheek and he smile to me.

“Thanks, and that’s your reward for behave. Should we start acting?” I asked him and he nodded to me. I fake my tears and sobs. We step into Hae's ward and there I saw the four devils already waiting for us with their puffy eyes. Well, I’m pity of them but this is just a LITTLE revenge for all DISASTER they had done. Hehehe, that’s all…

All eyes on Kibum right now, waiting for his speech. Speech? Yeah, whatever! Hae still holding my hand tightly and I saw him wink at me. Hae, he so handsome, well he is mine and no one can touch him.

“I’m sorry to inform you guys that Mr Lee is having ‘mild-trauma amnesia’. He might lose knowledge of who people around him. But this disease can be recovered by itself. Please don’t give any pressure to Mr Lee and let him do whatever he wants. That's all I can say and Mr Lee can be discharged from here now.” Kibum said to all of us and I let my fake tears running to my cheeks.

Uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung already hugging Hae tightly while crying out loud. They’re murmured ‘I’m sorry’ for hundred times. I can see Hae trying hard from laughing right now. Well, me too!

I pitied them. I know this is evil things, like using someone illness for take a revenge but this is the only way we can think right now and Kibum willing to help us. 

“D-daddy? C-chullie hyung? I d-don’t know w-what have I done t-to you b-before, and I’m s-sorry for my b-behavior. Urmm… C-can you promise me s-something?” Hae faked stutter and he hold uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung’s hand. Uncle Teukie and Chullie hyung shaking their head and they kiss Hae’s cheek. Kiss his cheek?! In front of me?!

“No baby, you have done nothing wrong… I’m the one who put you in this situation. I’m sorry for making you lose your memory, Hae… Just tell us, we’re promise to do it for you…” Chullie hyung said to Hae. Hae nodded at his word. Since when Chullie hyung call Hae, baby?! Back off, hyung!!

“Hurm... Well, I hope you guys didn’t put any prank to us again… Please... I can feel that I love Hyukkie even I can’t remember him right now but my heart already melted from the first time I open my eyes in this bed. I know I love him and I know you guys just wanna test our love to each other but I think this is enough… Hurm, I can’t fully blame you guys because I know this is my mistake as well. I'm the one who drive carelessly, hurmm maybe I shouldn’t drive from now on…” Hae said to them with his puppy eyes and he wipe his fake tears using his thumb.

Hae, he still manages to make me blush with his word. So sweet but too chessy! Whatever, since he is the most romantic guy I ever meet!

“Hae baby, we promise you that…We will never put some stupid prank to you… We love you, Hae… Please don’t mad at us... Daddy loves you…” Uncle Teukkie said to Hae and Hae nodded at them. They are hugging for a minute, still in heart to heart mode. I smile to them and when Hae saw my face, he come to me, hugging me tightly.

Oh how much I love to be in his embrace. I miss him, his manly scent and of course his chest. I still don't know why I'm so crazy with his bare chest until now! It's so addicting, so y and so EATABLE... I'm not sure if that the best word for discribe about Hae's bare chest, but yeahhhh tha's how I feel.

'Yahhh ert Monkey! Stop your ent mind!' I mentally slap myself.

“So, I should kiss you now for making you waiting, baby?” Hae whispers to me. Wohh! I can feel butterflies dancing in my tummy each time Hae whisper something like this. Haihh… I guess, I can’t make him ‘stresses'. After all, he’s having mild-trauma amnesia right now, just what Kibum said before. Hahaha! WHAT.THE.HELL?! 

'Just say you wanna kiss him, Monkey! We all knows that!' I mentally slap myself, AGAIN!

I lean forward to him and kiss his full lips and I can feel Hae's tongue my bottom lip. But before we can move any further, we heard someone fake cough. We release from each other embrace and we look at the front door. There I saw Siwon smilling widely to us.

Oh my, how can I forgot about him! ‘Pabo Monkey’ I mentally punch my face.

Then I feel Kibum pinch my arm lightly. Ohh yes!! His face turns into tomato just now. He must be shy with Siwon presence. How cute. Kibum cute face really remind me to my favorite actor, Yoo Seung Ho! So handsome but my Hae is more handsome than him! Hehehe!

“Sorry Siwon, I forgot about you…” I said to him and pouted. He smiles to me.

Oh damn, he doesn’t know anything about Hae yet. Should I tell him the truth or should I lie to him too? But he didn’t involved in this plan. What should I do? Oh wait, did Kibum said before that he’s been stalking Siwon for a month? Maybe he can help us and I can make them together! YES!

Siwon come to us pat my shoulders. He smile to Kibum and he turn his gaze to Hae. He give Hae his best dimple smile and Hae smile to him back. “Donghae, I’m apologizing for my action today. Hope you can forgive me…” Hae look hesitate about something, maybe he’s been thinking either to tell Siwon the truth or not.

I lean to Hae and smile to him. “Baby, just let me settle this up, okay?” I whisper to Hae. After he nodded at me, I lean closer to Kibum.

“Just tell him the truth about Hae, he didn’t involved with this . Making him promise he won’t tell anyone, okay? And don’t forget to tell him the truth, about your feelings… Now, GO!!” I whisper to Kibum. I swear I saw him blushing right now! Hahaha, so cute!

Then before Kibum can say anything to me, I push Siwon to make him stand next to Kibum. “Well, Dr Kim has something to tell you about Hae… So if you don’t mind, please follow him to his office…” I said to Siwon and I turn my gaze to Kibum and wink at him.

I swear I saw Siwon smirking at Kibum! Hahaha! I bet Siwon already notices his red face! 'Nice move, Monkey!' I mentally praise myself.

(End of Hyukjae POV)

.

.

.

(Donghae POV)

“Do you want to wear the red one or the purple one, huh??” Daddy asked me for a thousand times. Haha! We arrived at our house one hour ago and daddy insisted me to take a bath but I told him to take my boxer at my wardrobe. I just wanna ‘play something' with him. He doesn't knows anything about this revenge yet, same goes to the others devil downstairs. I asked Chullie hyung before to make me some dinner which is he directly move his feet to the kitchen.

Hyukkie already laugh out loud on my bed after he saw my behaviour. Oh yes, he will sleep here tonight after I'm begged him to accompany me. Chullie hyung and Hangeng hyung also gonna sleep here tonight. After all, we're 'family', right? Hehehe! (Got the point?)

“NO daddyyy!! I want the light purple one, not that one!! NOOOOO!!!” I said to daddy. Daddy pouted at me and he turn back to the wardrobe. I swear I’ll be dead if they know the truth but before they can kill me, I’m going to have some fun first! YES!

“This one or this one?? Hae… Just wear this… After all, who’s gonna look at your boxer in the middle of the night… Except Hyukkie, but he'll see you , not in this boxer...” Daddy said to me while he hand me the turquoise boxer. Hyukkie already blush and he close his face using his palms. Haishh daddy, such a tease! But hey, I'll not give up just like that! Not that simple, daddy!! 

“Yahh daddy, stop it! We're still innocent, okay! Haishh, you know what? I think I’ll just sleep on the hospital tonight… Come Hyukkie…” I said and pouted at daddy while holding Hyukkie wrist. Daddy panic with my words and he running to me, hugging me tightly. Oh yes!

“NOOOOOOOO Hae no!! Okay okay! I’ll find your light purple boxer, okay?? J-just stay here… Don't go anywhere!!” Daddy said to me and he running back to my wardrobe. Hyukkie pinch my hand and he laugh at me. I’m hugging him and kiss his forehead and he lean down and kiss my chest. Oh he still love my chest!

Then daddy come to me and he smiles. Such a er! I'm just having my sweet moment with Hyukkie! “This one, Hae?” Daddy asked me. 

“Erm, Hyukkie… What color is your favorite?” I look at Hyukkie and I asked him, avoiding daddy’s question. Hyukkie look at me with his confuse face, maybe he didn't get what I think just now. “B-black... Why?” He said to me softly. He still looking at me to get some answers but I just turn around and facing daddy while smiling widely to him.

“Daddyyyyyy… I’ve change my mind… I want black boxer… Pleaseeeee…” I said to daddy and show him my puppy eyes. No one can resist my puppy eyes! Haha! There, he look shock and he circle his arms around his chest.

“WHATTTTT?!! Yahhh Hae!! Are you playing with me??? Just asked your baby to do this stuff for you!! And what the hell I’m doing here at the first place?? Haishhh!” Daddy screams at us. Omo, he’s mad! Haha… Not that easy, daddy! I’m fake cry and hugging Hyukkie.

“HUAAAAAAAAA!!! DADDY HATE ME BECAUSE I CAN’T REMEMBER HIM!!! HUAAAAAAA!!! Hyukkie, bring me back to the hospital…!! I wanna go there!! I wanna go there!!” I said dramatically to Hyukkie and as he also pretend to be cry and he my back.

“Okay, Hae… I’ll bring you back to the hospital… We sleep there, okay??” Hyukkie said to me and he wink at me. Hell yes, I bet daddy already panic and crying right now! Huahaha! As expected, I feel someone hugging both me and Hyukkie, with sobbing.

“H-Haeee…….. P-please don’t leave me… I’m not m-mad at you… I’m sorry for y-yelling at you… I'm sorry...” Daddy said to me and he’s kissing my cheek.

Okay, enough playing with daddy. Next target!

“You’ll not yelling to me again, daddy? Erm, okay… I wanna black boxer, daddy! Muahhhhh!” I said to daddy and give him a peck at his cheek. He smiles to me and him run to my wardrobe, AGAIN! I give a high five to Hyukkie and he’s giggle softly.

After I’m done showering, I go downstairs, hand in hand with Hyukkie. Hyukkie look so beautiful and y in my black singlet. I can’t wait to cuddle with him tonight.

.

.

.

“Chullie hyung, what are you cooking? Smell nice, hyung!! Ehh, where is uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung?” I said to Chullie hyung as I reach to the dining room. He still busy cooking at kitchen and I see daddy stand next to him, cutting the vegetable. Then I take at seat at dining table and pull Hyukkie to sit at my lap. He blush at my action and I’m peck him at cheek.

“Oh, I’m making chicken soup for you… Hope you’ll like it… Hannie and Kangin going to buy some drinks for us…” Chullie hyung said to me. Hurm... I need to but what should I do?? Haaaa!! Gotcha!

“But hyung…… I wanna fried rice….!! Fried rice, fried rice and fried rice!! Please, hyung!!” I said to him and he look shock at my outburst. After all, it’s payback time, Chullie hyung. No turning back!

“Why??? I’m already cook chicken soup for you!! Just eat it up, Hae!! Don't complain!!” Chullie hyung scold me. I pouted at him and I'm hugging Hyukkie from behind.

“Hyukkie-ahh, C-Chullie hyung hate me like daddy hates me… What should I do? I don’t want to get STRESSES in this house… Let’s get back to the hospital, Hyukkie… I’m sure Dr Kim will give me the fried rice…” I whispers to Hyukkie but loud enough to make them hear what I’m saying. Heh!

“OKAY OKAY!!! Don’t go, Hae. I’ll cook for you… I’m sorry… Just wait, I'll cook the fried rice for you, nehh?” Chullie hyung said to me while looking on the ground. Hahaha! This is fun!

“REALLY hyung?? Wahh!! You are the best, hyung!! Thanks!! Hyukkie, what do you want to eat?? Fried chickens? Egg rolls? Lasagna?? Spaghetti Bolognese? Tell me, Hyukkie and Chullie hyung will cook for us!! Hehehe… Am I right, Chullie hyung??” I said to them and showing my puppy eyes. 

Hyukkie pinch my hand again and he smile to me. I know he's try hard not to burst out laugh and Chullie hyung already look at me with his eyes wide open and dumbfounded. He must be shock right now. 

'Good job, fishy but I'm sure you will be killed after this!' Pffftttt..! I mentally remind myself.

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: Hey guys! I'm back with chaper 19!! Hehe^^ I'm didn't make Hae and Hyukkie so mean in this chapter, not like my original plan, but yeahh still evil... Hope you guys enjoy this... You guys know what? Believe me, I read all your comments and I love it... Serious talk here! Even you guys know how bad my English are... =.= Thanks again for your support and please keep loving me by sending your comment... Promise me?? 

*catch this wink*

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH *sobs sobs*