Priority : Beat Xiumin!

Lucky Textmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

 

 

It took the combination of the 4 of us (Me, Baekhyun, Chen and Suho hyung) to convince Xiumin hyung to join us. Suho Hyung gave me a conspirational wink behind everybody when he said okay - just so we can stop nagging him.

 

 

Seeing that he's just saying yes to stop us from annoying him, I knew that winning and tricking him so we'll get his phone will be a breeze.

He don't know what is at stake so he'll play it lightly - a very completely different level than mine , in eagerness to win these games.

 

 

 

We wrote 10 games on pieces of paper, took a glass from the kitchen - and used that to randomly pick the game we'll be playing.

 

 

 

"Okay guys,we'll play 5 games in total. Winner with most win can ask for anything to the 4 losers. Be it a slave for the day, treating to a meal, borrowing something, or helping in something -you name it as long as its reasonable and not impossible,okay?" Suho looked at all of us and every one nodded. He shook the glass and picked one. 

 

 

" First game is Chiken fight!" Suho hyung declared. We started clearing the living room - the sofa , table and television set are moved towards the kitchen.

 

 

I was grinning like a fool since I know this one is in the bag - My height is completely an advantage and the 4 of them are ... keke nevermind.

 

 

 

After 5 minutes:

 

"Winner is Chanyeollie. 1 point to him." Chen took the glass and picked a paper.

 

 

"Next game is , Samyukgu (or 3-6-9). " we sat in a circle. I'm not the best in this but I'm not that bad either. Just as long as me or Suho hyung will win - having two wins is good too.

 

 

"Let's start. " Baekhyun said. So we did.

 

 

 

1st one out is Chen.

Then Xiumin hyung.

Then Suho hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wins...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should we let them in on the secret? NO! I can do it!

Suho hyung and I can do it!

 

 

 

"Baekhyun 1, Chanyeol 1- Chen, Suho and Xiumin 0." Baekhyun said. He then picked a paper on the glass. "Multiplication Game!"

 

 

 

"Suho hyung! that's you're game!" I said in my mind then look at Suho Hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes.

 

 

 

I was right.

 

 

 

"Suho, Baekhyun,Chanyeol - 1 point. Chen and Xiumin - 0. Hey what if all of us got 1 point?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

 

"Then we'll have a decision game - the 6th one." Suho hyung answered.

 

 

"Xiumin hyung, pick one." he did with a bored expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arm wrestling." he announced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin -1 point. Chen 0 point." Suho hyng announced.

 

 

 

"Wait, are we not going to play?" Xiumin asked confused.

 

 

 

We all look at him with a "Do you really have to ask that question?" look. He grinned and smiled.

 

 

"Okay then." He answered. I reached for the glass and picked one.

 

 

"Di Bi Di Bi Dip  game." I think I can win this game. Just to explain its played with just pointing to someone’s face and hoping they move their face in the same direction (left or right on where one points) at the "Dip".

 

 

"Okay so do elimination game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter