GIVE A TRY

TO ME, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our dear Krystal, happy birthday to you” sang f(x) in harmony. Today is Krystal’s birthday and f(x) decided to hold a party in their dorm. “Wow, thank you, unnie” exclaimed Krystal in joyful then she made wishes and cut the cake. They were happily enjoying the cake then Krystal’s phone vibrated “You got a message”.

Krystal left the others who was eating the cake in the kitchen and went to the living room to read her message. Reading the message made Krystal jump up and down on the sofa in joy while holding her phone on her chest. Her reaction caught the others’ attention. They walked toward Krystal and then Luna took her phone away and read the message out loud. 

“From: Dong Hoon oppa ~

  Happy birthday to you, beautiful Krystal. Wish you all the happiness, success and the best.”

“Yah unnie, give me back” shouted Krystal while chasing Luna to take her phone back.

“Andwae” teased Luna throwing the phone to Amber. This time, Krystal turned to Amber to get it back and finally, Victoria helped her before they could fight.

“Unnie, she clawed me” complained Amber to Victoria showing her the wound.

“You took my phone” defended Krystal in annoying tone.

“What’s so important? It’s just a message” Amber shot back.

“But it’s from Dong Hoon oppa” added Sulli making Krystal blush.

“Aigoo, she is blushing now” exclaimed Luna and Victoria in harmony while the other two giggled.

“I’m not” denied Krystal but failed and the rest nonstop.

“Did you girls watch Strong Heart which Krystal and Dong Hoon filmed???” asked Victoria with a mischievous smile.

“Aniyo” said Amber and Luna at the same time.

 

 

 

 

[Note: For you who haven't watch that ep yet]

 

“Dong Hoon-ssi, do you like her?” asked Victoria acting like Kang Dong Ho.

“Neh…I like her” replied Sulli pretending to be Lee Dong Hoon while looking lovingly at Krystal.

“If there was another life, would you wish that Krystal to be yours?” asked Victoria again aping Dong Ho’s voice.

“Yes” replied Sulli still look straightly at Krystal that made her blush even more.

“WOOOOOOW. IT’S SO SWEET!!!!” exclaimed Luna and Amber in surprised.

“We’re just friends, nothing more. He said like that for the show to be more interesting” defended Krystal whose face now was red like tomato.

“Jinja?” asked the rest looking at her in disbelief.

“Jinja” confirmed Krystal sternly.

“But I think he likes you for real” said Luna then Victoria added “yer, he took care of you really well”

“Aniyo, he just treats me like his sister” advocated Krystal again but the others didn’t agree with her “We can see that he likes you, for sure”

“Aniyo aniyo. You girls are over thought, unnies” claimed Krystal “We’re just friends”

“Okay then, do you like him?” asked Victoria di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter