Final

The Married Life ( Sequel to A Naive Dongsaeng & Kiss Scene?! )

"Sojin enters the master bedroom, Hakyeon on the bed, a book in his hand as he reads diligently.

"What are you reading?"

"Something Yi Han-hyung sent... He said it was a wedding present..." The VIXX leader tilts his head, flipping the book sideways, "Karma Sutra?"

"WHAT?!" Sojin snatches the book quickly, and instead of seeing graphic drawings she just sees Hangul.

The rain falls in a steady pace, resembling the dull thumping of his heart.

"Yah!"

Hakyeon laughs, slapping his knee.

"You think that's funny?" She crawls on the bed, hitting him on the arm.

"Ouch! Ok ok, I'm sorry. Sheesh, you don't have to hit me." N surrenders. He pulls her into his embrace. They interlock fingers, looking down at the wedding rings.

"This feels weird." Sojin states, softly smiling.

"How so?"

"I mean, I'm married. You're married."

He hums in approval. "Am I a weird person to marry then?"

"No, I'm not saying that silly. I just- remember how you proposed."

"Ah~"

 

italics + bold = Hakyeon & Dong Joo Memories

Regular = Present Hakyeon & Sojin

italics = Hakyeon & Sojin Memories

 

It was the last filming for the show, all of the cast getting emotional (some more than others) due to the fact that they were leaving.

A wedding scene, that was the very last scene to film before calling it a wrap, and Hakyeon couldn't stop his heart from beating so fast.

 

"I was so nervous that night. I knew right then that if I wanted you to be my wife, I'd have to ask you after that scene." 

 

Their scene was filmed before the actual wedding scene, Hakyeon and Sojin on standby when she spots the VIXX and Girl's Day members behind the director. She can't question them however, because the scene has started.

( no subs, but this time no context either. free script~ )

"Wah, I can't believe my grandmother's getting married. This place, it's all so nice and fancy~ I'm glad that grandma found someone to settle with." Hakyeon smiles at Dong Joo.

"Noona, you do know that you deserve happiness too right? That you should get re-married, and actually be happy."

"That's..." She pauses, "another conversation for another day. I'll head inside." Dong Joo turns to leave when Hakyeon whirls her back around.

"Noona, I meant what I said."

"Huh?"

"Earlier this year. I meant what I said." He holds up a hand, uncurling his fist and revealing a diamond ring.

"Marry me." He softly smiles. 

"You really did keep your promise, huh?"

"Mmmhmm. So? Is that a yes?"

Dong Joo smiles.

 

"I didn't know why, but that seemed so real to me. It didn't feel like our characters, it felt like...us." Soijn comments.

 

"Hold the ring for me." 

"As in...?"

"Yes. I will. Eventually, but-"

"Not now." Hakyeon finishes with a smile. "Ok. As long as you actually tie the knot with me." "Let's go inside."

 

"The most ironic thing was, was that even though I was supposed to catch the bouquet because of script,"

"You didn't know I'd really be marrying you at the end."

"Exactly."

 

 

"Wait... That's why you were clapping like that!"

"Bwoh? Clapping like that? What's that supposed to mean?!" N huffs.

"Nothing dear." She gives him a peck on the lips. N sighs, wrapping his arms tighter around Sojin.

 

The last scene was shot, all of the main cast members taking a final photo at the wedding for keepsake.

"And CUT! That's a wrap!" Dong Min smiles, the staff members clapping.

"You've worked hard!" The cast bows, the staff bowing as well and sending them the same statement. However no one goes off set, instead everyone turning to where Sojin stands.

"...What is it?" The GSD leader questions, everyone just smiling at her. "Oh, you've worked hard~" She bows, coming back up to see everyone still smiling.

Hakyeon's heart is in hyperdrive, making the man worry about the condition of his ribs due to this beating it's enduring from such a small organ. He wipes his sweaty palms on his slacks, Leo clasping a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"You got this hyung." Ravi encourages.

"Yeah!" Minah cheers as well. Girl's Day and VIXX head out first.

"Hey, what brought you guys here?" Sojin questions.

"It was the last day of Hakyeon-hyung's drama filming and we wanted to come." Ken answers.

"And we came to watch our unnie act!" Yura beams.

"S-Sojin noona..."

 

"I was so nervous." He shakes his head.

"Awww~ That's so cute~"

"Yah!" Hakyeon blushes.

 

Sojin turns to find Hakyeon behind her, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Hakyeon-ah. Is something the matter?"

"Ani, ani."

She just raises her eyebrows in question.

"Noon-ani, Sojin-ah," He starts, "We've known each other for about 2 years now, and I still remember to this day our first time meeting when Minah collaborated with VIXX. I hoped that we'd meet again much much later as we got even the more popular, and we did for our Troublemaker stage. I don't want to start talking too much, but the point is, is that I found myself attracted to you. The more we met, the more I wanted to get to know you. And the more I got to know you, the deeper I fell. I-I'm not sure about your feelings for me, but I love you. And yes, I seem like I don't know anything about love, judging on how young I am and how I haven't really lived like a person since I've been an idol for majority of my life, but I can't shake this feeling. I can't stop my stomach from having butterflies whenever I hear your name, my heart from beating against my chest when I hear your voice, my very being melting at the sight of you. This seems foolish, but this is what you do to me." Hakyeon gets down on one knee, taking a velvet box from his pocket and revealing a stunning diamond. 

"Park Sojin, will you make me, Cha Hakyeon the luckiest man to ever grace this Earth and marry me?"

Sojin exhales in an embarrassing chuckle, blinking extremely hard to stop her eyes from watering up so fast. It doesn't work however, and pretty soon her eyes are red with fresh tears running down, the woman wiping them quickly. Hakyeon however doesn't stop looking at her, warmth and unmistakable love in his eyes.

"A-are you sure you want to do this? I mean- you're still so young.."

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

"Then...yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"You'll marry me?!"

"Yes!" She laughs, Hakyeon standing and crushing Sojin in his arms.

 

They sigh happily, Sojin leaning against Hakyeon's chest.

"Y'know, I should be honest about something."

"What?" 

"I only said yes because I liked the ring."

"Wait what?!" Hakyeon gets up, Sojin falling backwards onto the mattress. Sojin laughs. "Is that true?"

"Uh yeah."

"Well, I only married you because you're old and I figured no one else would want you." He fires back, Sojin scoffing.

"That was a low blow."

"Nah uh."

"Yes that was."

"All's fair in love and war, wife." He smirks.

"You know what?" Sojin stands getting in Hakyeon's space, "Fight me."

"Fight you? I'll win anyway." N leaves the room, Sojin following closely.

"I'm serious!" She pokes him in the back, N not giving a reaction and turning into the living room. "Yah!" She hops on his back, N laughing at her childish ways.

"What are you, five?" He playfully jabs at her side, hands holding her up by her thighs.

"You know I didn't mean what I said back there right?"

"Of course I do. I didn't mean what I said either."

She kisses him on the cheek. "Am I heavy?"

"Nope."

"If I am, don't lie."

"Fine, it feels like my spine is about to cave."

"Yah!" She smacks him on the arm. He chuckles.

"What do you wanna do?" She questions him.

"Nothing. Knowing our schedules are gonna be hectic when we return, and plus we're from different labels, I just want you all to myself."

He sits Sojin down on the couch, plopping down next to her and she puts her head in his lap. N grabs the remote, flicking through the channels.

She looks up at him.

 

I can't believe I'm married... She smiles to herself.

"I know I'm handsome, but at least don't let me catch you staring." He looks down at her with a smirk.

"Shut up.." She smacks him.

"Aigoo, you're blushing~" He kisses her on the lips softly.

"H-Hakyeon-ah..."

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about children?"

"Why? You wanna start having some?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not now! I just..wanna know."

"If you're asking if I want to have kids, then yes. I know we can't now, but when we reach a certain age and I know that our kids can have a good life and great education, then I'll let you pop out as many of them as you please."

"Seriously?"

"As long as I get to try a lot."

"I think you like me smacking you."

"Nah, I think you like smacking me. Is it a kink of yours?"

"Yah Cha Hakyeon!"

He laughs, but Sojin doesn't find it to be all that funny.

~~~~~~~

Crappy ending I know.

Anyways, I really like writing HakJin fics.

I've been rewatching Family Outing with the proper English subs and it just brings more feels to actually know how cheesy Hakyeon is being with her!

Also, VIXX is having their 2nd solo concert Utopia and SOJIN WAS THERE

SHE WAS THERE

SHE WAS SUPPORTING HER BAE

THE FIRST NIGHT

.....

ok i'm done

 

JX