(` teatime's special snowflakes

『 ♕ TEATIME HISTORY ♕ 』 — the dusty archives ;

  teatime rp's
  SPECIAL

  SNOWFLAKE(S)
   •   •   •   •   •   •
ACTIVITY CHECK NUMERO MOLLA

Despite the passive-aggressive title(keke), this event is nothing short of cheesy hoho... The main purpose of this event is basically to force you guys to pour all your heartfelt feels in words and make people barf all over the place because of the cheesiness-- 

 
 
MARK TUAN 
BEST WIFEY AWARD
Jin Ri Choi
"because she's so lovely and beautimus~"

O
N
E
YANG YOSEOBBIE 
BEST FRIEND, BEST ENEMY(JK), BEST BULLY, BEST PERSON, BEST BUD(OOC AND IC), BEST HUSBAND EVER
Lee Taemint
"i'll kick you if you won't click going :) ilysm."

THE TWO GIRLS IN MY LIFE
Min DWall
"who never fails to seen zone me. Thank you~ hail hail the seen zone queen. Thank you for calling me every time. thank you for hugging me. and thank you because you guys made this activity to encourage myself to make up stories about min-seob r/s. jk ♥ I love you min, please wake up and embrace the sun. you look pale. jk. Thank you for dragging me here in this rp world. I love you, and i won't stop saying it. i love you--- /pms you. I know you'll seen zone me again. Because you love it. and i love it too. Let's continue our seen zone forever relationship."

Geum Teahee O'Brien
"my geumphy T^T the love of my life, jk. To the best trophy snatcher- lol. You're the queen of puns ;~; please continue to make this rp filled with your puns and not with min's loudness jk. i love you min eue. I promise ill carve a big trophy for you. /hugs you tight then wings you like a baby/ don't tell the others but you're the best looking ulzzang for me--- oops everyone saw it? I DONT CARE. jk. i love you geumphy"

THE ACTIVE GUYS AROUND
Byunghun Lee and Kim Jinwoo
"sometimes i feel like you two are dating-"
"jk hahahaha"

T
W
O

 
JOO HYUN BAE 
TO MY BABY JOY
박조이
I don't know where should I start but at least I can tell that having you around will always remind me of a home which I can always run to whenever I feel alone.You yep you my loving maknae. I might not be vocal but I thank God that He gave me you. You know it and if not well honey now you know. Both If and oc. Like a little fairy in my wonderland. Teatime is my wonderland. I also got my fair share of unique people. And I know somehow that where ever I go I will never get lost.Because I got you.  


YOU, BABY ZELO
Choi Jun-Hong
"my little baekhyun to my bunny the oh so cute daughter in law. They are finally married.*chuckles*"

JIN, MY BEST BUDDY
Kim Seokjin

THAT BOY WHO HOLDS THE POWER OF THUNDER
Chennie Jongdae
"We are in total different time zone but we still manage to catch up with each other. That's Chen. To that guy whom I learned to admire and love at the same time in so many reasons because he's just lovable and comforting like his ooc."

TO BAROME
Yu Barome
"Hi the old one. I called him Yue signifying moon. but it's all in the past."

Yuaretheonebae Romeimoe
"To the new Rome. You are one hell of a funny guy. Having you around gives everyone an energy to laugh out loud. Don't ask me why because it's your gift and some people will never get why and how you can do that."

TO TAEYONG
Taeyong Namja Lee
"who recently left. I will wait to that soon. I promise."

TO NAEUN THE ANGEL
Son Naeun
"sometimes I can't help to wonder why you are so lovely to the point that I can look at you all day without being tired."

TO GUMMY BEAR
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"you are special, you are wonderful and I like you because you are you. Thank you."

TO PUFF(MIN), KRIS, SEUNGHYUN, SEUNGRI, TOP, MEIXIN, JJIN
Min DWall, Kris-Yifan Krispykreme-Kevin Wu, Seunghyun Tabi Choi, Seung Hyun VictoRi Lee, Jin Meixin
"You guys are the best. These words might be weird but I meant it."

AND LASTLY, OH SEHUN
Oh Sehun
"Se? You're that one guy whom I will always look to,I hope you feel the same way. I love you Oh Sehun."

 

T
H
R
E
E
GEUM TEAHEE O'BRIEN
BEST WIFEU AWARD
Min DWall
"to my wifeu min dwall ; u ; i wuv you and you know why and jsut asdalskdjasdad i kennot explain it ok from seobb to kekeke all of them eue and em super happy that you're always here wif me meeep- i regret that i can't really put it into words but- well we've known each other from here to there and everywhere and the fact that you're still around means a lot and i know i can count on you for stuffs like giving me *virtual* food and hugs but s'ok that's enough for me bc ily heh-------"

BEST UMMA AND APPA EVER
Myung Soo, Park Seul
"to myungseul coupurr i just- weeeeps take care of each other well and get married soon jebal ♥ ♥ "

BULLY COUPUR
Byunghun Lee, Bomi Yoon
"to byungmi coupurr bullying me since forever ;;;;;;; but yeah you guys are kyeo together and its funny to see byung being so obedient to bomeee ; uu ; last 4ever ok"

BEST TROPHY MAKER
Yang Yoseobbie
"trophy niiiiim thankq for entertaining my love for trophies wahahah here is a trophy for you for being daebak ; uuu ; seobbie neomu kyeoooo--"

MOST POETIC SAENG
Joo Hyun Bae
"joohyun aaaa \o/ you really have a way with words and everything you say sound like song lyrics mweheheh you're definitely an artist kekeke"

PRESH SON
Lee Hongbin
"beeeeanieee where are youuuuuu umma misses youuuuuu- since i always act like a kid, it's really much wow to have a son sobseu sometimes i feel like the daughter instead meep unu;; but yes good jOB FILIAL SON EOMMA WUVS YOU"

PIJJA BOI AWARD
Kim Jinwoo
"who else would get this award ono the one with the weirdest collection of pijjas aigoo- /shakes head/ when are you opening a restaurant? keke but i'll always get free ones neh? /shot/"

CREEPY CHEF AWARD
Choi Jun-Hong
"jello yaaa TT TT what's wrong with chu-- ahahah really what's up with the sea urchin soup and stuffs hm? i can never ask you for food ever again wahahahah please get out of the kitchen neh? /shooes you aweii cx"

JUUUUNE BRO
Le June Hoe
"wahahah calendar sibsiblings ouo idk how i became july- facepalms bro, you have weird logic hoho- you still owe me noooodlessss yaaaaaaah im starving here huuhuu TT TT"

TO URI JUNGKOOKIE
‎Jungkôok Jèon
"thank you for sticking with us for so long ;__; even though you're gone now sighs you were still a lot of help and you were ace at putting up with the noonas bullying youuu hoho"

TO JIMINNIIIIE
Park Jimin
"my part-time twinnie and full-time . . . actually part-time cutie, part-time byuntae and part-time everything else?? also congrats for not getting killed even though you tried to eat me many many times otl"

TO NAEUI YOONGI OPPAR
Suga-bear Yoongi
"hmmm in four days(25/12) it would have been our 11th month neh? scratches head uwaah i miss you lots \o/ you never failed to make me feel shy even though we were together for so long ono must be magic- eep-- i dont want to say much kekeke so kkeut ouo"

F
O
U
R
박조이 (JOY) 
TO MY DEAREST AND MOST PRECIOUS IRENE UNNIE
Joo Hyun Bae
":) yeah my most precious and protective sister. Saranghae! Jinjja saranghae! I honestly dont know what I will do without you. Your one loving friend and sister both in RL and IC to me. So happy that I am here with you!! Always remember I am here for you okay?? :) *hugs you tight* ive learned a lot of things from you even killing insects at home XD unniee I really miss you. :'( jinjja... i hope we can spend more time together."

TO MY SISTER SEULGI
Kang Seulgi
"T_T i miss her... coz she and I are always left at the dorm and... I miss those days where I my aegyo and she would say "hajima...HAJIMA!!! DX" then she would throw pillows at me and slap my forehead and would tell Irene unnie that I ... then we would play drawing online T_T *sniffs*"

TO MY SISTER WENDY
Wendy Son
"T_T i miss her too. She would often tell me that she is my number one favorite unnie... i miss those days where we would eat out together and stroll together. I miss those adventure days of ours where we go on journeys... T_T"

KRYSTAL!!!!!
Krystal Soojung Jung
"My sweet unniieee. We would often play super spies under World Organization of Human Protection haha! Omonaa... i miss krystal!!!"

TO MY RONGMAMA ♥ TO NA EUN UNNIEE... ♥
박초롱, Son Naeun
"i miss you both too. ♥ i often remember the motherly love of rongmama and those mystery days with na eun unnie XD how some people die... omona"

TO YUBIN OMMA!!
Kim Yubin
"My wonderful mama!!! Idk how to express myself haha. But i truly miss you. I dont know what else to say coz no words can explain!!!"

TO HYORIN OMMAAA!
Kimmie Hyo Rin
"Omma dont get eaten by fb okay??? Stay here okayy? Your a grandma now XD miahne hahaha. I miss you omma!"

TO MY KIDS MIN AND MIN!
Min DWall, Park Jimin feat. Geum Teahee O'Brien
"Aigooo i miss you both so much!! Where are you guys??? Geum!!!!!! By the way i miss you as well XD"

TO KOOKIEEE
‎Jungkôok Jèon
"-_-# come back... or I will haunt you..."

TO JINWOO
Kim Jinwoo
"Oppa. XD saranghae xD thanks for always comforting me. Even if im hard headed still you are so patient with me. :)"

TO ALL SNSD ESPECIALLY SOOYOUNG UNNIE ♥
Choi Sessy Sooyoung
"thanks too and I really miss talking to you :)"

TO ALL ADMINS!!!
Geum Teahee O'Brien, Min DWall
"Keep going ;) Am never leaving. ♥"

AND OH-!!!
Oh Sehun
"Sehun oppa hahahhaaha take care of my unnie, im happy you are there jinjja haha you always make me smile hahahahaa take care of my unnie okay???... or else... *poker scary face*"

F
I
V
E
MIN DWALL 
BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"lmfao- my unnie coughs coughs my co-admin, my partner-in-crime, my waitress, my food taster and waifuuu ;u; ilysm. Words are idk- i can't express it but i know you know it from the very beginning- i'm very happy bec you're part of my 2014 like srsly. And you're one of the best actually you're the best- crying bec of your puns but idk lol i so so so so love youuuuu feel the love plsssss"

BEST BEST BEST BEST
Seunghyun Tabi Choi
"lol what an award- to Mr. Bigbang- jk. The fattest boy around jk. okay huhuhu : " ( to my best friend who idk where one earth is he jk. SEUNGHYUN CHOIIIIIIIII idk now- thank you bec- toolazytolistitdown EVERYTHING."

SWEETEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET
Kris-Yifan Krispykreme-Kevin Wu
"Kris wu ;nnnnnn; i miss you like crazy- jk. aiiii nook not a joke, bec i really do TnT Ilysm. You're the gayest person I've ever met but you're the manliest when you express your love for me i kennnnottttt ugly sobs ;;"

UGLIEST MOM ALIVE
Kim Jinwoo
"Jinwoo tbh- i love you for being sweet ;~~~; i love you for being my mother even if you're a guy. Please take care of mom or ill cut something from you or insert some durian in your hole-- nostrils."

LOVELIEST AND ORIGINAL MOTHER AWARD
박조이
"goes to joyyyyy the joy in my life ;~~~; ilysm mommy! even if I'm older. You're so caring ;; i love all of your dishes! I love how you love me more than appa- jk. ♥ ilysm ooc and ic. ;~~;"

TO THE MOST ACTIVE ONE HERE
Byunghun Lee
"Babajow- i told myself not to talk to you anymore bec bomi- jk. You're still here i cri- jk. ♥"

TO MY MIBO
Bomi 
Yoon
"bomimimimi ;nun; ♥ saranghaeeeee ilysm and you know that. Thank you for being the best opponent during our debate moments lol. S A R A N G MU C H < 3 < 3"

TO MY DINO AND SECOND WIFE LOL
Krystal Soojung Jung
"krystaaaaal ♥ my kakao buddy ;~~; i sarang u and u know that."

TO THE BEST GUY WHO'S BEEN WITH ME WHEN I WAS CRAVING FOR SWEETS
Kim Myoungjae
"myoungjaeeeee~ i love you very much ;~; thank you for everything! For finding one of the limited golden tickets just for me to be with you inside the factory. Thats so sweet tbvh ;; i hope you'll be here soon! ill hugs you very tight~"

MY SARANG AND ARCADE BUDDY~
Yuaretheonebae Romeimoe
"baro- jk romeeeeeeee, buy me more nachos T^T jk. Thank you for everything~ like srsly everything. ilysm. sorry I'm not that sweet and I'm so childish and i always cry ;; but yeah- i still hate you and yoseob for planning pranks and some things for me u n u ill get my revenge soon i swear. y a k s e o k."

TO MY AWKWARD BUDDY
‎Jungkôok Jèon
";~~; i miss you so much. I miss how you cram every night jk. i just miss you so much-"

TO YANG YOSEOB WHO DOESNT DESERVE A TITLE. OKAY FINE TO THE MOST ANNOYING SHET EVER.
Yang Yoseobbie
"ilysm. you know that muahhh."

TO MY BEAUTIFUL TWIN
Bang Cuteypiecookie Minah
"We've been through a lot right? haha~ we're not tgt here before but somewhere- thank you for being the best dongsaeng ever, Thank you for making me smile and following me here. That place is idk now bec i can't open my acc lol. ilysm. take care!"

TO YUBIN Y GODDES
Kim Yubin
"ilysm"

TO MY LONGLONG LONG LOST BROTHER, TAEMINT
Lee Taemint
"ILYSM ;~; Lets hit yoseob together and tie him and make the anaconda eat him alive lol."

TO THE BEST OPPA
Le June Hoe
"lol junhoeeee ilysm even if i don't express it."

TO THE NOT INCREDIBLE Changsun-
D'incredible Lee Changsun
"the CRACK GUY AWARD will be given to you. Even if you're the craziest one i know, ilysm. remember that. ew i know. huhuhuhu."

TO EVERYONE
Teatimers
"sorry my fingers hurt- and coughslazycoughs. THANK YOU FOR STICKING HERE WITH US. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PLS REMEMBER THAT ILYASM."

 

S
I
X
BYUNGHUN LEE 
BOMI YOON
Bomi Yoon
"ofcourse i love chu sho much but i can't let chu shave my hair- baby this guy of churs will look uncool. Im sorry- but anyway thanks for staying with me all this time- in 3 days its going to be our one year anniversary < 3 i love chu shoo much and thank you for always be here eventhough we fight a lot- chur the best wife even if we haven't marry yet- haha i harthart chu lets try not to fight eo and please dont shave my hair

GEUMMY
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"pfft you're a good admin i could say. I mean yeah we still here because of you- /make face/ im not going to be cheesy. I just realised I've known you for over than one year and noona < 3 you're always a noona even if you're younger ill still call you noona- and i wont stop bullying you hahah"

MIN
Min DWall
"you stop talking to me bec of bomi. Haha i guess we made you confuse and pfft look for a good nickname for me. And thanks for being an admin"

ARI CHAN YAGI
Ari-chan Yagi
"tsch you. What should i say to you? Thanks for thinking me as your friend even when im being cold sometimes- but please chingu, no skinship."

AHYOUNG
Kim Cutepie Ah Young
"my super longest chingu i had here. You're with me since last year- its more than a year and we befriend when i ships you with baek- haha sorry if we dont really talk nowadays."

SULLI
Jin Ri Choi
"my baby ssul. I used to call you that before if you remembered- you and krys are both my daughter since forever. Im sorry i miss your wedding- but live well and happy okay? Ill try to talk to you later."

MARK
Mark Tuan
"pfft son in law. We dont really talk so im not sure what to say just take care of my daughter- and please dont call me father in law. I felt old haha"

MYUNGSOO AND SEUL
Myung Soo, Park Seul
"my son. I cant believe i got so many children- its like total is 6? Woah anyway i become your dad when you had no one to feed you- and i remember you introduce me seul- haha i guess i bullied her too much about kids you guys should have haha sorrynotsorry"

MINAH
Bang Cuteypiecookie Minah
"pffft pffft you should stop trying to choke me with popcorn or ill spit them at you haha jkjk anyway hello."

FOR THOSE OTHER PEOPLE
Teatimers
"lets talk okay especially guys. I need guy friends gosh please."

S
E
V
E
N
CHOI SESSY SOOYOUNG 
MY BESTIE
Min DWall

"♥ Thanks for being an awesome friend. Me loves you to the depths of le earth. ♥"

MY AWESOME BUDDEH
Lee Kikwang
"♥ Where are youuu? I need to bully yew right nao. *^* /bricked"


BRU
Kim Myoungjae
"♥ Where are you too? Shikshin missed talking to you. Anyways, thanks for being ma friend. ;)"

E
I
G
H
T
智秀 (SUZY) 
KRYSTAL
Krystal Soojung Jung

"i guess only you not gonna leave me ;u; /bricked/ lmao jk XD thanks for being my friends < 3 ily."

GEUMHEE AND MIN
Geum Teahee O'Brien, Min DWall

"geummydarling *^* i miss you and min unnie you the best!!! < 3 c:"

AND TO ALL PEOPLE!
Teatimers

"lets be happy and alive here everydaaay c: eventho we not close or not , lets talk! just pm me c: i wont bite ;u; im sushi-- a food /bricked/ eventho i got hurt imma stay here as much i can! 8D i love you all!"
 

N
I
N
E
KIMMIE HYO RIN 
MOST IMPORTANT AWARD
Dyo Kyung

"I don't even know how to name that award tho >< anyways Kyungsoo, my cuddles buddy, my hugable squishy baby noo ♥ best cooker, best friend and lover.. person with who I spend nights watching movies..but even tho we would always end up cuddlying and just talking instead of watching the actual movie ^^ thank you for staying with me no matter what happens ..and thanks for not leaving me even when you left this rp ♡ you are someone who always brightens up my day and makes me smile with a simple message. You are a really special person to me- both IC and OOC. Thanks for staying with this silly noona- even when you were busy, you used to find some time to talk with me, I really appreciate that ^^ I remember how Minmin (at thats time Puffs) used to ship us... :D it was hilarious at that time.. but hey people, her ships always comes out true.. and she is still being our messenger till now >< (min you will understand what I mean :D )

I love you Kyungsoo alot alot alot ♥ *throws hearts and kisses*"


MY BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD
Min DWall

"♡ my precious jagi ♥ you little cutie, who worries alot ...take it easy babe ^^ anyways thank you for being one of my bestfriends ^^ I love you sooo much....even tho I am chur granny xD love chuuuuuu ♥"

MY MOST BELOVED PEOPLE
Kim Jinwoo

"♥ Jinwoo, you silly pesimistic kiddo xD I am gonna smack you if you will say that I donnut love you xD no seriously I will kick you ....jk Love chu ^^ and you know that."

YOUNGEST ERT AWARD
Choi Jun-Hong

"Zelo....my little ert brother...okay you are not so little but anyways :D I love you alot ^^ annnnnnd good luck making awesome babies with Minah"

MY BEST PERSONAL LOVE EXPERT
Sehun Oh

"for someone who left already... :D Sehun, yes you left not long time after I came, but even tho, thank you for everything you have done to me. Thanks for being my shoulder to cry, I knew that I can go to you anytime if I am feeling ty as I have no idea who...thank you for that ^^ I miss you..."

IEST PERSON IN DAMN WORLD AWARD
Lee Kikwang

">\\\< jk you little pabo I love you and I miss you, aaaaaand... I am gonna kick you if you wont comeback from those hiatus... you have promised me, remember?"

MY GIRLS
Bang Cuteypiecookie Minah, 박조이

"^^ girls you both are awesome, just you two worry too much sometimes... sorry I might be not best person when it comes to cheering up...but I love you alot ♡"

TO BAROME
Yuaretheonebae Romeimoe
"so uhm, we are pretty awkward to talk.. but I want to thank you alot for helping me out at that time when my accounts used to be being eaten several times ><"

T
E
N
OH SEHUN 
"ONLY PERSON THAT CAN DEAL WITH SEHUN'S " AWARD
Joo Hyun Bae

"Let's see.. Hmmm I met this person when I first came to this place. I don't think anyone will believe me but I'm pretty sure I fell for her as soon as she said hello. So we talked more. We became the "Cool Kids Club". We went out for ramen and she began to walk around barefoot. She even stole coins from a wishing well to make more wishes. Then we ate ramen and it was great. I didn't think I would have wanted to be be anywhere else than her company.

Then Zelo came along and said some things(THINGS THAT I STILL REMEMBER) about me and I got a little upset.(ONLY A LITTLE) But then what started out to be a tantrum turned into a deep and meaningful conversation about true manliness. Well true manliness in my eyes. And no it's not about whether you have a big or you're the strongest guy around. Because if you can't make you girl(or guy) smile everyday, you aren't a man. Because as she quoted it "Manly girls make their girls smile. Not cry." And that was the kind of many I wanted to be... I wanted to be the guy that would make HER smile. Not cry or frown...

Too bad I failed... And I'm sorry that I did, Irene... So this award goes to you.. Because time after time you've put up with me... Even when I know that other girls would have given up and left...

And I know I haven't been around and I can't imaging how much I'm hurting you...

I know saying sorry won't be enough to make up for all that I have done to you.... I can't even put it into actions because I don't want to. Because I know that the only way I can make up for this pain is for me to feel it myself...

A part of me is screaming at me to let you go.. To let you heal and find someone better... But the other is clutching onto you so much that I can't... But I can't hurt you anymore either...

I just... You are and always will be in my heart... Even if I'm not going to be the one in yours... There is no room for anyone else..

And I told you this a little over 3 months ago.. I told you that I would never want to hurt you and that I only want to make you happy... But I know I'm not doing what I promised I would.. I'm hurting you... And I'm not making you happy...

So, I leave you with the decision... I don't want to be the one to make the decision and do the opposite of what I promised.

You can stay with me, and I will try my hardest to make you happy like I am supposed to do.. Or you can leave me and let me suffer... I will be fine with either option... I just want you to remember that I will still try to make you happy...

Even If I'm not the one that you're with.. Because that is what love and manliness is to me... To make that person happy even if they aren't yours.."

E
L
E
V
E
N
JIN RI CHOI 
BEST HUSBAND AWARD
Mark Tuan

"despite me being busy and all he's always been with me through thick and thin and there is no other person that I could imagine spending my life with ♥"

T
W
E
L
V
E
KRYSTAL SOOJUNG JUNG 
THE BEST UMMA
박초롱
"thanks for being my mom since the first day i'm here ♥ i love you and i missed you so much.. hope you won't be leaving. :'( "

MY ONE AND ONLY SISTER
智秀

"thanks for always be with me.. you're the best baby.. and i promised i won't leave you okay~ ;;"

MY GIANT BABY SULLI AND BABY YOUNGIE
Jin Ri Choi, Kim Cutepie Ah Young

"my babies!!!! where are you both? i missed you guys so so much!!

THE CHOCO LOVER AND THE BEST ADMIN
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"i'm sorry i haven't supply you with more choco these day.... i'll sent you the choco once i can okay~ ^^"

THE ADORABLE MIN AND THE BEST ADMIN
Min DWall
"thanks for being my friend.. i missed the old time i spent with you~"

THE MOST EDIBLE COOKIES
Jungkôok Jèon
"yah!! my cookies please come back here,, :("

GREASY NAM AND MY BIAS
Woohyun Nam
"i missed hangout with you.. hope you'll be back here~~~ 3"

THE MOST MISSING PEOPLE
Hyooniic Chona Ilhm, Kang Seulgi, Meixin Jin, Jiyong GD
"Yoona my twinsis, i'm so lonely here.. i have no one to tease now~ :( , Seulgi unnie!! you're the first unnie i ever had here. you always cheer me up and accompany me. Meixin.. my wifeu.. where are you? i missed being random with you. :( , GD!! it's no fun without you here.. no one to fight about Haru anymore. i hope you guys will be back here.. i missed you all so much."

MY FOOD BUDDY
Jiyeon Jiji Park
"JIji~~ where are you chingu?? let's go for our food journey once again.. i missed you so much"

TO EVERYONE I NEVER TALKED TO
Teatimers
"i'm sorry for not talking with you guys.. i wish i can bombed all your pm~ /shots/ and sorry if i missed out your name. i can't think who else i want to say thanks. ><"

T
H
I
R
T
E
E
N
KIM JINWOO 
JOY
박조이
"Annyeong jagiya! This year we will celebrate our very first Christmas and New Year~ okay, first of all, thank you for being my girlfriend and my future even though I sometimes act childish and silly around you hehe second, I'm sorry if there are times that we almost fought :( I can't sleep without you forgiving me. Thank you for being my happiness, my girlfriend, my jagiya, my strawberry /chuckles/ and my only joy ♡ I am saving my other words for a very special event hehe I love you jagi ^^ Merry Christmas ♥"

IRENE NOONA
Joo Hyun Bae
"Hi Noona, thank you for taking good care of my jagi when I was out and before I asked her to be my girlfriend. I notice how much you love her and I thank you for that. And also I thank you for being my good noona and buddy ^^ Merry Christmas Noona! ♥"

HYORIN NOONA
Kimmie Hyo Rin
"Hey noona, a bunch of thank you's is all what I'm going to say /chuckles/ thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for everything! Thank you for helping me out with my slight problems in ooc and I appreciate that. And also thank you for taking good care of me ^^ Merry Christmas Noona ♥"

MINAH
Bang Cuteypiecookie Minah
"aegi, appa wants to thank you for being his daughter. Thank you for your sweetness, cuteness and thoughtful acts that makes me feel special. Thank you baby girl, appa loves you ^^ Merry Christmas ♥"

MIN
Min DWall
"my ugliest son /coughs/ just kidding. Yah, even though I bully you I still have a heart to love you. Anyway, thanks for the moments we shared together as mother and son /chuckles/ I don't what else to say but full of appreciation for your love and craziness ^^ Merry Christmas nak ♥"

GEUM
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"Yo pijja gull, I'm sorry to tell you this but I ain't giving you free pijjas from my resto- haha kidding. Of course you're always free to destroy my kitch- I mean, to grab a slice of pijja. Thank you for being one of my best and craziest buddy here. More pijja to coooome! Merry Christmas ♥"

BOMI
Yoon Bomi
"Bomi Bom Bom ugly gorilla :P since it's Christmas, I'll be nice. Thank you for your compliments about how pretty I am because I know that you're always honest and I thank heavens for that and also thank you for being my friend the meanest friend. Anyway, merry Christmas and be happy always with your Byung and compliment me more-"

ARI-CHAN YAGI/OLD WENDY
Ari-chan Yagi
"hey, how are you? Hope you're doing great. Thank you for being my friend ^^ Merry Christmas ♥"

JIYEON
Jiyeon Jiji Park
"Jiji, are you still there? We miss you a lot. I hope you're okay and I hope that you can celebrate Christmas with us."

HARU
Lee Haru
"yah kiddo, where are you? Please celebrate Christmas with us. We miss you"

TO THE OLD MINSEOK HYUNG
Minseok Byuntae Kim
"I missed you and you're my first guy friend here in teatime. I hope someday you'll come back."

TO THE OLD TAEHYUN AND YOON
Taehyun Nam, 春雨
"you two brats should come back here soon.. I missed you and your quarrel so much. Merry Christmas dudes. ."

FOR THE PEOPLE I NEVER TALKED TO
Teatimers
"I'm sorry for not approaching you guys. There are times that I get shy, lazy and busy. Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope that we can talk soooon ^.^"
 

F
O
U
R
T
E
E
N
PARK SEUL 
ADORABLE DAUGHTER AWARD
Geum Teahee O'Brien
"of course you get an award geummy for being an adorable daughter < 3 thank you for always being on my side rather than your dad's even though he adopted you first heh- and also thank you(?) for being the biggest shipper of your parents since forever <": i love you more than i do your dad but keep that a secret okay? haha"

MY GIRL AWARD
박초롱
"my girl, chorong gets an award for being so unbelievably patient with me ; ; and also for being fierce warrior number two when it comes to your parents haha < 3 it that life is forever getting in the way between us talking to each other at all :< i miss you, bby, i hope you come back"

TO DEAREST IRENE
Joo Hyun Bae
"dearest irene also deserves an award for being one of the few friends i have here(i plan to change that, by the way) and also being a huge pain making me feel things i don't want to feel and say things i would rather not say :< jk i love you for that, really. because i'm dumb and i really need the push and you're just the kind of wise friend everyone needs in their life. so thank you ; ;"

LAST AND THE LEAST AWARD
Myung Soo
":< i want to give my bed an award for being so surprisingly multi-talented? it's a bed but it's also a cat that buys me stuff and makes me waffles and disappears for weeks at a time :< :< you get an award for putting up with this difficult duck who loves to play hard to get(this revelation is courtesy of irene because she is wise) almost as much as she loves...waffles heh- (you of course you dumb clingy cat ugh u.u) i promise i'll treat you better in 2015 because that's one of my new year's resolutions. so let me bully you for the rest of 2014 okay? heh-"
 

F
I
F
T
E
E
N