3 Words, 8 Letters, I Love You.

3 Words, 8 letters = I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hmph, today's my birthday. " I thought to myself sitting on the bus not very excitedly. 

{ At School }

" Happy BIRTHDAY!! " Yoona, my best friend said as she jumps out of nowhere and hug my arm. " Shh! " I shush her as people turn to look at me.

 

" What? Your finally turning 19! Yenno it's suppose to be special!? " She said and rolled her eyes at me. " But it's not nothing special. " I scoff and insert my hands inside my pockets and walk with heavy footsteps as we walk pass Exo and Sehun glare at me as the rest 11 members left. Yoona tried to leave but I held her back.

 

" Umm.." Yoona said quietly as she stumble to walk but I wouldn't let her. " STAY! " I mumbled under my breath and she froze. 

 

" Well..I heard Yoona said it was your birthday today...right Yoona-sshi? " Sehun said and scratch behind his head as I stare at Yoona.

 

" Y-yeah. " I said and slightly turn my head to look at Yoona.

 

" Am I invited? " Sehun said and he blushed. 

 

" Y-yes. Wouldn't hurt at all if you come." I said as I nodded my head and chuckle.

 

" What time would work the best to come? " He ask. " Anytime is welcome!! " Yoona said excitedly as she twine her finger together. " A-alright, anytime. " Sehun said and did the same thing as Yoona as he walked away before I even finish saying the actually time.

 

" Aishh, I hate you! How am I suppose to buy all the cakes and other stuff by ' anytime ' ?! " I said and slap her arms as we both ran to our class the second before the bell rings . 

 

" I'll help you on that, you know, about the cake stuff? " Yoona whisper in class to me as I shrug it off like I didn't care whether she actually will or not.

{ After School }

" ________, can you come over here? " Sehun said to me and I walk over to him. " i'll come home later, Sehun seems to want something from me."  I text Yoona so she doesn't come to my house,not until I come home first.

 

" Yeah? " I said and slid the phone into my backpack and stop right in front of him. " Mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter