She shines brighter than The Sun

I Can't Deny

Sehun yawning for the 100th time while reading his book, if tomorrow there is no exam Sehun may forget to put where the book is. Luhan, his roommate was cool to play MOTO GP compete with Jongin to get the platinum trophy, Luhan rely on his orange Ducati while Jongin uses his favorite red Yamaha.

Sounds of racing motorcycle grunted from the television speakers should make Sehun has trouble to sleep, plus he must hear  Baekhyun who also imitating the sound of a motorcycle grunted. The boy actually looking for food besides make Sehun's dorm deafening. Baekhyun said Kyungsoo had stopped cooking for him. Necessary to know by Byun Baekhyun, Kyungsoo doesn't want to stop cooking but where there was a man who is not annoyed if every breakfast, lunch, and dinner there was someone who came ask a food, Kyungsoo not open the restaurant, right? Maybe not now.

What time is it Sehun also not ing want to know because the clock in their room has died since last week, maybe the reason why Sehun and Luhan always late for their first-hour class? 

Too lazy to reach his watch or his iPhone, Sehun ended dropping the book on his face, the cold wind of winter infiltrates through the window next to his bed, Sehun pulls the blanket up to his chin. Welcome to the wonderful dream.

"Sehun, move a bit." The soft voice reached Sehun's ear.

"Hyung?" Sehun frowned find Luhan snuggle under his blanket.

"Snows fall heavily. I can't let them die of cold in the middle of the road." Luhan more snuggling to Sehun's body forced him to give a little space. Luhan's eyes were closed, it must have been very tired after a long day staring at the television screen.

Sehun checks at Luhan’s bed, there are Baekhyun who pressed against the wall and Jongin with one foot stuck to the floor. Sehun chuckle, he can’t go to bed again after the sunshine through the window to blinding to see.

He woke up, letting Luhan took the whole of his bed. A knock on the door hold his step to the bathroom, without any second Sehun immediately turned the doorknob, he thought it was Chanyeol or Kyungsoo who lost his roommate. But that is not Sehun's see...

A girl with shoulder-length hair, large eyes, and dark brown orbs, her long eyelashes gave the shadow under her eyelids, thin and tiny lips were colored by pink lipgloss, and she smiled at Sehun. Well, even though her body is really skinny, Sehun must admit the girl who stands in front of him was more interesting than Miranda Kerr that he idolized through the years. He does not know why he feels that way, but Sehun thinks she shines more bright than the sun.

"Excuse me and good morning, I need to meet Luhan." Steam came out of due to cold weather, Sehun still staring at her without blinking.

"Luhan Hyung still sleeping." He said a little nervous.

"Really? I have something important to do with him." She looked disappointed.

"Can you wake him up or can I?" She asked with shining eyes.

A girl will go to his room, Sehun can't resist, he opens the door a bit wider than previously, smiling happily. Before she steps in, Sehun luckily remember he was not alone in the room, there is Jongin who only wears boxer and Baekhyun who make weird snoring sounds, and Luhan who sleep with his gaping mouth. That never happens.