Go out with me (Seohyun x Kyuhyun)

Sweet Love

SEOHYUN X KYUHYUN }

 

“Go out with me.”

I stared at the boy who said that. It was Kyuhyun the supposed bad boy of the school despite looking like a cute guy he runs with the SuJu gang.

“What the hell is wrong with this guy?” I thought. I’ve never even spoken to him till today. Is he crazy? This is so embarrassing, why did he me ask me that in front of the whole school including my best friends, now I’ll be made fun of.

“So are you going to answer or just stand there and look pretty?’’ He said arrogantly looking at me.

God he’s so annoying.

“I’m sorry I don’t know you.”

“So? You’ll get to know me if we go out”

This guy is pissing me off.

“She said no” One my best friends said, it was Taeyeon, my unnie. She got between us.

“             I asked her not you midget noona’’ he said coldly.

“WHAT DID YOU CALLME?!” Taeyeon yelled angry, never and I mean never talk about her height.

“Midget noona” he answered.

“I’m going to kill you!” she yelled.

“Jaja id liked to see you try” he answered laughing.

“Hey you jerk pick on someone your own size and gender. Or are you such a coward that you only fight girls?” Hyoyeon one of my friends intervened. “Seohyun just said she’s not interested, now go or I’ll tell your leader that you’re picking fights with girls.”

He looked at her angrily and scowled and left.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked me

“Yeah, I think Taeyeon is more shaken up than I am.”

“He called me a midget I’m going to kill him!” Taeyeon said angry. Wow she looks really scary.

“He’s right you are a midget “sooyoung, the tallest member of our group said while eating.

“Shut up!” Taeyeon yelled “I’m going to tell Baekhyun to beat up that jerk!!””

I sighed, after talking we went to the cafeteria and went to our usual table. Our other friends were their eating. Hyoyeon didn’t waste time to tell them what happened.

Sunny got really worried. “He didn’t hurt you did her?” she asked concerned.

“No I’m fine””

“Jessica, tell Donghae to do something about Kyuhyun, I mean he’s his hyun right he should do something about it.” Taeyeon said with her leader tone of voice while crossing her arms.

“Why should I tell him? Besides it’s not like it’ll change anything all he did was ask her out you guys are making it into such a big deal.’’ Jessica answered yawning and eating her box lunch.

“Duh you’re his girlfriend and he stupidly in love with you. I’ll never let my sweet angel Seohyun date that demon!”

Well I guess I should explain our group, we’re actually childhood friends, and I’m the youngest so my unnies are very protective of me.

“Ok I’ll tell him but you guys come with me.” We all nodded, after we ate we went to the SuJu headquarters which was the abandoned building. It’s so creepy. It’s a tall building that looks rundown and covered with dust, we entered, and it was worse inside, we were following Jessica. Than we reached a closed door and she opened it.

Inside was a very cool looking room it had lights a plasma couches food, how did they get it like this? There was donghae and eunhyuk playing video games while siwon was eating, and leetuk the suju leader was just staring at the younger ones.

“Donghae your girlfriend is here.”| Siwon said and smiled at us. Wow he’s really handsome,

Donghae turned to our direction and paused the game then he came running towards Jessica.

“Princess I’ve been texting you why haven’t you answered Me.” he said sweetly taking sica’s hands.

“Fishy I’ve been in class, I have something to ask”

“what is it I’ll do anything for you”” he said with a love-struck gaze.

Wow Jessica really knows how to get guys.

“Could you control Kyuhyun, apparently he’s been causing trouble again.

“What did he do this time?”’ leetuk asked emotionless.

“He called me a midget noona! “Taeyeon said angry. Siwon and eunhyuk laughed at this comment.

“Well that’s just the truth.” Eunhyuk said laughing but got quiet as he saw Taeyeon’s killer stare.

“I’ll take care of our little devil “Leetuk said “don’t worry”

After that we left and went back to classes.

 

One month later

 

It’s been one month since he asked me out and since that day he won’t stop following me.

He follows me to school, to class, to home. He so creepy, he doesn’t even talks to me all he does is follow mw and stare at me.

“Can I help with you something?” I asked him a bit annoyed trying to sound polite.

He smirked and said arrogantly “Yeah your number, a date and you as my girlfriend”

“I don’t even know you, I haven’t even talked to you before this”

“Hmm so would you believe me if is say that I fell in love the moment I saw you princess”

What? What did he just call me?

“Princess?”

“Oh you don’t know?””

“Know what?” I asked confused

“You`re the school`s perfect little princess, and let’s say I have a thing for good girls. I love turning them bad.” He said in a very deep voice while taking my chin in his hand.

“Well look for another good girl, I’m not so easily influenced besides I’m not into arrogant airheads.”

“Come on princess, one date, I already told you I’m in love with you.”

“I don’t believe you”

“Ouch that hurts here” he said touching his heart and putting a pained expression in his face.

“Yeah sure” I said

“Just one little date, I swear you won’t regret it.””

“What if I regret it?”

“I’ll never bother you again”

Hmm tempting.

“Ok one date but it has to be pg-13, no stealing cars or something like that” I muttered embarrassed.

“You do know that we`re in the 21st century right? You’re referencing old movie bad boys. Jaja you’re cuter than I expected. Ok after school I’ll take you on the best date you’ll ever had.” He said happily and then he left but before he smiled at me, wow he’s kind of cute when he smiles. I blushed slightly

………………………………………………………………………

“WHAT?!!!!” my friends yelled, I decided to tell them.

“You’re really going on a date with him?” Sunny asked concerned.

I nodded.

“Have you gone crazy?!!” Yoona asked me.

“He’s a bad boy, he’s bad news “Yuri said trying to dissuade me.

“Guys, I’m sure Seohyun has her reasons” Hyoyeon said calmly “Be honest with me Seo is he blackmailing you?” she said grabbing my shoulders.

“No, I’m just doing it so he’ll leave me alone. You guys have to stop worrying about me. I’m not a baby.”

“BUT WE STILL WORRY!!”

“Either way, whether you like it or not I’m still going.” I said determined, it’s the first time I’ve ever spoken to them like this.

“Well, we’ll just have to respect your decisions.” Tiffany said while smiling at me.

“Be careful.” “Call us if something happens” “Hae and I’ll be nearby in case something happens””

They all continued giving me tips and helping me, they are just too nice, I really do love my crazy unnies.

~After school~~

I was outside waiting for Kyuhyun near the entrance, just like Jessi said she was nearby with her boyfriend just in case anything happened. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned to see Kyuhyun grinning at me.

“Sorry to keep you waiting gorgeous. Got stuck talking to some teachers”

“It’s ok”

“Come on let’s get going”

“Let me guess you’re going to take me to your motorcycle”

“JAJAJa you’re funny, sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, but I don’t have a motorcycle or a race car or an expensive sports car. Unfortunately I’m poor and can’t afford them. But my hyung borrowed me his.” He said amused and smiling at me as we walked and arrived to a black motorcycle.

“Hyung?”

“Leetuk-hyung, he has a thing for your midget friend” He said taking a helmet and giving me one.

“Taeyeon? He likes her??”

“Yeah it’s kind of annoying, he talks about her all the time”

Wow I can’t believe it, should I tell Tae?

“Hey sweetie let’s get going.”

Why does he keep calling me sweet names?

I nodded and he got on the motorcycle and told me too hold on close. I’ve never been on a motorcycle so when he started I hugged him closely, without knowing when I started to blush.

We arrived to a very cute and trendy café, we entered and sat at a table beside the window. I could sense how everyone kept staring at us it’s embarrassing.

A waitress came to take our order and I could see how she looked at Kyuhyun, she started to flirt with him, he looked at her annoyed.

“Can’t you see I’m on a date, stop flirting with me.”

I stared at him surprised, did he really just sat that?

The waitress apologized and left. I still can’t believe he said that.

“What? You’ve been staring at me for like 5 minutes. You’ve already fallen for me?” He said smiling that evil smile.

“As if.” I said while looking at the menu.

After that we ordered some food and ate. We talked a lot more than we expected. He’s not so bad once you get to know him.

“Hey where do you want to go now??” He asked me staring at me.

“Hmm I don’t know.” I said then I saw someone entered the café. Its Yong Hwa, what is he doing here? he’s the  first guy I ever had a crush on, but he always thought of me as a little sister  he’s in college in Seoul, why is here? And right now? Please don’t see me.

“Seohyun!” that sweet voice said and he walked towards our table. I instantly lowered my gaze so I don’t have to see him.

“HI.” I said softly.

“Hey, how are you? It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other. Have you grown a bit?” he said sweetly.

“Hey ahjusshi can’t you see we’re on a date?” Kyuhyun said.

“What? What did you call me?” Yong Hwa said shocked

“I called you an old man cause that what you are, stop ruining our date lets go Seohyun ”He said rudely while taking my hand and pulling me out of the store leaving a dumbfounded Yong Hwa.

I stared at Kyuhyun till he stopped dragging me.

“Why did you do that-?” I was cut off by him.

“Who is he? Is he your boyfriend? I feel so stupid” He looked so different he looks sad. I’ve never seen him look so real.

“He’s not my boyfriend, he’s a guy I grew up, and I’m not going to lie. I had feelings for him but he never saw me more than a little sister.” I mumbled softly avoiding his gaze.

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

I thought for a while, to be honest I haven’t even thought about him this last month, this whole month the only one who was on my mind was this guy, I kept wondering why he was following. Why he wouldn’t leave me alone. If I get to see him the next day.

“No, I think I like someone else.”

“Oh really? Who is it? I’ll kill him!”

I giggled, I smiled at him.

“It’s you dummy.”

He opened his eyes shocked but then he smiled the cutest smile I’ve ever seen in my life.

“So does that mean you’re my girlfriend?”

“I want to take things slow we barely know each other. I’m a bit old-fashioned”

“Ok I got that princess I can wait, let’s just date for now” He said smiling taking my hand.

“Why do you call me pet names?” I asked and he blushed and laughed.

“Can I call you Seohyun?”

I blushed “No”

He laughed and we walked away from the café.

 

Months Later

“I still can’t believe you and Kyuhyun are dating. And right after you started dating everyone in our group started dating someone. ”Hyoyeon said bitter. “Now I’m stuck alone on boring Saturdays”

“You should get a boyfriend yourself, and that way you’re not alone.” Tae said smiling. “You know I could set you up with Onew or Shindong?”

“Nope, I’m not that desperate.”

“Where’s Tiffany? “ Sunny asked.

“She’s with her perfect charming boyfriend. It’s not fair, she gets the school’s prince charming, Choi Siwon” Hyoeon said pretending to cry.

“You need a life” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Seohyun, Kyuhyun is looking for you.”Yuri said as she entered the classroom. “He’s in the courtyard”

I smiled and left, I walked towards him.

“Hey Kyu.” I said

“I told you not to call me that princess” He said annoyed.

“Why not? It’s cute”

“All the guys call me that now because of you. It’s embarrassing”

“Jaja so is there something you needed”

“Oh yeah give me your hand”

I gave him my left hand and he put a ring on my ring finger, it was really cute. I blushed and he said.

“Now we’re a couple” He said showing me an identical ring on his finger.

I hugged him and gave him a little peck, I love this weird guy but I’ll never tell him that.