001

Do you love me?

She ran and ran until she saw a playground there. There she was, crying her heart out with no one can make her feel better. Her tears fell like rain which soaked the earth. "Here, take this." a voice suddenly said. She wiped her tears away as she slowly lifted her face, everyone can know she has been crying because of her puffy and red eyes. Her puffy eyes caught a brown eyes looking at her. The little boy grinned sheepishly as he took her hand then put a candy on her palm.

 

"I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin" he said as he extended his hand for a shake with a smile over his face. The girl stared at him for a few second then smile, "T-t-thanks" she said with her shaky voice. "Why are you crying?", he asked her innocently. "My mom hits me" she murmured. His smile disappeared, "does it hurt?", she nodded. He took out a candy from his pocket, unwrapped it and popped it into . 

 

"It tastes sweet isn't it?" little jongin asked.

"Huh?"

"The candy. It sweets right?" 

"Y-yeah"

"Don't cry because you look ugly you know. Besides, you're my friend now so don't cry okay?" he smiles, showing her his toothless teeth.

 

"Oh god Jongin, there you are. Let's go home." a middle-aged woman suddenly come.

"Okay I have to go now, my new friend. Remember, don't cry okay." he touched her cheeks then he ran away.

 

 

"Thanks" she mumbled although she knows he already gone.