CHAPTER 1: It's Time For A Change

[ONE-SHOT] Love Dance

HYOYEON

 

She's cruising along the boulevard with her favorite car. Her mind is full of thoughts of the changes around her. Her best friends finding their own Prince Charming while she's currently enjoying her singlehood. But it came at a time that she's not content anymore. She understand that her friends ' life priorities has changed. No one can't help it happening. What she can only do is go with the flow. 

She parked her car at her own designated car parking near their office building. She can't help but feel proud of herself and her friends. They really come a long way since their college graduation. She noted the time from her watch. Her meeting with their new client will be a couple of minutes from now. So she will got time for coffee and checking her make-up. She wanted to make sure that she looks presentable.

She greeted everyone with a smile and hurriedly walk to the elevator. When she entered the lift, she's trying to look casual but in reality her heart suddenly beats faster as normal. What's happening to her? All her senses are in high alert. It's because of the person standing next to her! His perfume is not only invading her senses but also her brain making it hazy. Then the door opens to her floor, she casually walks out and greets their receptionist, Tina.

"Documents you needed are already on your desk." Tina said to her. 

"Thanks, Tin! I'll just be at  my office. Please let me know once Mr. Lee is here." She reminded her and then without looking back went in to her office. 

She went to her own washroom to check her make-up. But what surprises her is the weird expression on her face. Her face is flushed and she's blushing. Blushing! For Pete's sake! What's freaking happening to her? She went out confused from the washroom when someone knocks.

Tina entered the room. "Mr. Lee just came in. Would you like me to let him in?" 

She looks at her watch. He's 5 minutes early. A punctual man. 

"Yes, please. Let him in and kindly get something to drink for our guest." She answered then went to her own desk.

Tina went out then someone walk in. The man of her damn dreams just walked in to her door and she's gawking their like an idiot she is! She can't really help it especially if her heart is doing thing cartwheels. He looks like just stepped out of a GQ magazine. All those hard and broad shoulders.  Damn. 

Then he spoke. "Hello, I'm Lee JunHo from ACE." His baritone voice made her heart jump. That y voice.  His eyes looks like he knows what's happening to her. She felt her face blushes. Double damn.

"I'm Kim HyoYeon." She answered after she took his hand shakes. Trying her best to recover from the embarrassing moment. "Nice meeting you, Mr. Lee. Have a seat please."

She tried to be casual with their meeting. Trying her best to set aside what's she's feeling at that moment. Good thing is he's also didn't let her embarass herself more. After they made changes and come up with a great result for their meeting, he surprises her with an invitation.

He check his watch and then look at her. "It's almost lunch time. I would be a happy man if you'll come with me to grab something to eat." His eyes looks warm and there's something there that she don't want to take seriously.

"Yes." She heard herself answering his question. 

Eventhough he look confident when he asked her but she caught the relief not only on his face but also his eyes. Going to lunch with him, she felt that her world is starting to change at that moment.

Unexpectedly.