Creativity Juices

Head over Feet

Hong Jonghyun's POV:

Kim Ah-young or Kim Yura of Girl's Day to everyone is nowhere to be seen AGAIN. We've been dating ever since WGM has ended, it's been 3 years but I still never get used to it when she has to go somewhere far so she can release all her creative juices when she can do it in her apartment or my apartment. What is this? Is this some perks of dating an artist? 

This is how she usually do when her creative juices is spilling, she will go somewhere far and quiet so she can release all her creative juices and take some time off in our world so she can draw and paint alone.

"There she goes again, going somewhere without telling anyone and makes every part of my body crazily anxious" Sojin said madly "What if some ert saw her and do something weird with her-- "Unnie, relax don't worry Yura-unnie will be fine she's been doing this so many times and it would be great if we will just relax and calm down" Minah said calmly but looks obviously worried just like Sojin. Suddenly Hyeri came down running and said "Unnie, don't worry someone saw her in their rest house in Busan and she's obviously drowning herself into art right now" Hyeri said "Aishhhh, that girl when she comes back she will really get it from me!!! Sojin said madly.

"Sojin-noona, Hyeri-sshi and Minah I better go to Yura" I said "Arasso! Jonghyun-ah be careful Sojin said "Neh, I better go! Goodbye" 

 

Finally I'm already here in Ulsan. I knocked on her door but she's not answering and I checked if her door is locked and it's not. Seriously, Kim Ahyoung you will be the death of me! I saw her finally sleeping on the ground with her paint brushes and all of her stuff scattered around her "Babe, come on let's go upstairs and rest" I said she automatically wrap her arounds my neck and buried her face around my neck and murmurs "Arasso, what took you so long oppa? she asked I didn't answer and I just kissed her forehead and carry her into the bedroom and we finally headed to dreamland.

 

Yura POV:

It's been a long time since I had a good night sleep and every time I had a nice and beautiful goodnight sleep my boyfriend of 3 years was always in the picture and I'm not complaining (who am I to complain). Both of us have been so busy that we cannot go and see each other like we used to. 

He's so handsome. I was staring at him for about 10 minutes and when I was about to touch his nose "Kim Ahyoung-sshi, staring is rude what if I melts because of your "hot stares" towards your boyfriend? He said proudly and suddenly buried his head to my neck and hug me tighter "Good thing our promotions are already wrapped up we can finally spend some quality time together" He said "I know it's been a pretty busy year for us, I'm not complaining though but it would be great to spend some time with friends and date" I said while hugging my sleepy head boyfriend "Oppa, I really,really miss you" I pouts and hug him tighter and he hugs me tighter too "Me too (he said it in a super sweet and loving voice that I always love even though we've been dating for 3 years) yah! what's with the going to Ulsan and releasing your creative juices? I thought we talked about this babe? You can always paint or draw in my apartment why bother go to Ulsan?" He said "or you just planned this so we can spend some "quality time" together Jonghyun said teasingly "What do you mean oppa? I asked innocently as I played around his hair "I knew it you planned it all along" He said while kissing my forehead when suddenly I looked up at him and give him a sudden 'peck kiss' and he gave me a playful smirk and gave me a hundreds of kisses all over my face and pull the blanket over us. *wink wink*

 

"Sojin-unnie, daebak!!! nice acting! You could won a Daesang award on your acting keke!" Hyeri said to her unnie "keke! Really? Aigoo! the things that we do to Yura kekeke but I'm so into with my acting I thought I overboard" Sojin said "You didn't overboard unnie keke! What do you think are they doing right now?" kekeke Minah said "Hahahahahahahahaa!" The three girls laughed like a hyena "Yura should treat us meat because of my Daebak acting she can spend some time with her boyfie! keke" Sojin said "She will treat us unnie, she will" Hyeri said

 

 

 

Sorry if its not that good. It's my first fanfic so please be good to me. HAHA!