The devil.

Devil beside you.

author's note: so this is mostly jinwoo's POV (Point Of View). Hope you like it! ^^ 

 

JINWOO POV

i open my eyes. Woooaaah full of flowers, mmhh. What is happening? Why is seungyoon's in front of me? Am i dreaming? Don't wake me up please. I want to cherish his plump lips, oh my gosh so kissable. His smile, i'm melting. And those eyes, can i be here forever? I can't believe i'm blushing in front of him. OH MY GOD. 

THIS

IS 

MY

CHANCE.

I'M GOING TO CONFESS!! 

But how? Oh my gosh he's still smiling. This is my chance! Finally my one-sided love is going to end here!!  okay stop smiling like a highschool girl jinwoo! For god's sake you're 22 already and in college!! College!! Be mature enough! You are just going to confess! Breathe in breathe out. Okay.

 

"seungyoon... I..." I look up to him "i want you to know... You're the first guy i've ever liked"  "i like you seungyoon-nah" oh my god! I finally said it. After 1 zillion years of admiring him from afar, i finally said it in his face. I'm waiting for his reply, he looked at me dearly, oh my god! You can kill me now. But no! I mean i still need to date him! 

"I can't believe you said that.." No, you don't like me? No please. "Because i should have said that first" he continued. I smiled from ear-to-ear, how could you do this to me? "I think.. Before you liked me, i already like you." I think i just died inside.

"jinwoo, be my boyfriend" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i can't take it. I hugged him from being so cute saying those things. And ooohhhh he hugs me back! So that means were official? Oh my god! How many times did i say that? I love you god! I can't hide my giddiness as i giggle everytime. Best day ever!

 

"Jinwoo!" I heard a faint kinda loud voice. Wait its not seungyoon!? What happened to his voice? Why did his voice suddenly became taehyun? Wait, its taehyun's! Wait what? 

"Jinwoo!" Its him again? But louder this time. What's going on? why is taehyun calling me. I'm going to kiss seungyoon, our lips are only inches apart

closer

closer

closer

clo-

*PAAAAAAAAKKKKK*

"WAAAAH I LOVE YOU" what. The. Hell? So i'm really dreaming. A round of laugh suddenly roar among the class. ! Of course i'm still in class. "IS THIS CLASS TOO BORING FOR YOU?!" Gosh i really want to say yes, my lullaby prof. who everytime i sit in her class i automatically falls asleep, its not my fault you know. I bowed to her, while saying my apologies. I looked at the other side of class, the love of my life! Oh god he's looking at me?!! Oh butterflies, stop tickling me.

 

*belllllsssss*

 

"don't tell me you're dreaming about him?" Donghyuk my other bestfriend aside from taehyun, asked me. Teasing me obviously. I can't help myself! Seungyoon is so hot! "Hyung you're getting worse by the second" i know taehyun i know. "What were you doing?" Donghyuk asked "Of course he probably him in his dreams" while taehyun interrupted. "YAH!" I slapped him while murmuring 'ert' 

 

"of course i didn't him! I'm too innocent for that!" I defended. "Pss innocent my " taehyun snorted. "Then what is the exact thing happened? Donghyuk asked curiously. "I DREAMED OF LOVE VICTORY" i exclaimed putting my hands up in the air, feeling like it really did happen.

 

"huh?"

 

they both pulled my hands down, both of them are on my side. Oh god, this is not good.their looking at each other's eyes. I can feel the datkness on both of them . No please, help meeee! "Can i.... Really?" 

 

<3

 

i didn't know that confessing is this hard. I'm at the entrance of our college building holding my loveletter, with my shaky hands. I know its kind of old school, but for me this is the sweetest thing to do. Okay you're just going to give it to him!! No need to be nervous! Jinwoo fighting! Well. Cheering myself isn't bad either! I can do this!  T.T forcing me to do this, i'm going to make them pay for sure!! How can they do this to meee! I looked at them from afar, making a fighting hand sign, how i wish that it could lessen my nervousness.

 

"pssst!" I heard taehyun, i look up only to see him pointing over  sengyoon's direction. I peeked At the wall where i was hiding, oh god gorgeous as always! I turn my backagain. Jinwoo you can do it! Cheering myselfonce again. I gave my bestest smile and as seungyoon walks by, i bowed and push my loveletter

 

"SEUNGYOON I LIKE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" 

What

the

hell

he didn't heard me???!! He walks pass me. Wait! I followed his direction. ARGH! He has earphones with him! Right he didn't heard me! I was ready to sulk when i saw another's shadow in front of me from the floor. Wait! WHAAAATTTT??!! I followed the guy's shadow from who is it from and saw a guy smirking in front me. Oh i shiver from those eyes.his charisma is so fierce, i felt like i heard some thunders behind him and ! I'm pointing him the letter and it looks like i confessed to him! Oh GOD i'm doomed!

 

*thunderstorms*

 

He's wearing a long black coat, hair brushed upwards, shaved on side, he's quite tan, and he's the freaking opposite of Kang Seungyoon.

"waah i'm sorry! I.. I got the wrong person! You.. This.." Why am i stuttering? I didn't really notice him! This is so embarrasing! "Kim Jinwoo!" Oh taehyun thanks for saving me! I saw taehyun walking towards us, bowing to him before pulling me away.

 

<3

 

little did he know that he dropped the loveletter he's supposed to give to seungyoon with the devil.

 

autho's note:

so this is my first chapter of devil beside you! Hope you liked it! I'm supposed to right this after SOA but i can't help my self haha i have an exam in chem later! Pray for me!