final.

True love never lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please do comment, subcribe and vote if you like this one shot (: . Please do tell me if you want me to write on any couples and the theme you want it to be. I will prefer to write one shots for all of you ^^. Please do also tell me where to improve on and I will do what I can to improve my writing. 

If any of you is interested in RABIN's side of this story, please do comment and I will write about them . Thank you for reading /hugs/ 

 

"Good pose! Keep going Leo sshi. Yes, keep that y gaze on and yes that's right!" N, the well known camera man kept snapping pictures and praising Leo unwittingly. "Alright! We are done! Thank you for all of your hard work." N put down his camera and thanked everyone present there while the model just bowed and thanked the staffs softy before walking off just to be called back. 

"Yah! Won't you ever stop down just to talk to me?" N folded his arms and sulked. 

"Stop that. I need to go." Leo replied monotonously before walking off again to be pulled by N on the wrist.

"Hyeri, Hyeri and still Hyeri. When will you ever spare some time for us your friends?" N nagged on again and started complaining about how Leo isn't spending time with him.

"Just let him be, aren't you sick of being so whiny hakyeon hyung?" Ravi came over with a cup of latte in his hand and he swiftly past it to Leo. "Go on , I will handle this diva." Ravi smiled to Leo while Leo thanked him before pulling away from N and running towards the exit. 

"Yah! I'm not done speaking to you Jung Taekwoon!" N harped on and wanted to give a chase just to be stopped by Ravi. 

"Kim Wonshik-" N glared at Ravi.

"I heard from Hyuk that the supermarket behind our company is having banana milk on sale." Ravi smiled knowingly and in 3.2.1, N picked up his belongings clumsiiy before bidding Ravi goodbye and run off to get his favourite drink of all time.

"Gotcha.." Ravi snapped his fingers before fixing his hair in the mirror nearest to him and walking off to meet his date. 

-

Leo picked up his car keys from his manager and made his way towards the car park just to be pushed by someone and at that moment, his favourite latte slipped from his hand and dropped on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm s-sorry!" A cute guy with fluffy hair and bangs that fall freely down and a noticeable big nose , wearing a simple grey pullover tried to pick up the spilled drink.

"Are you ing stupid or what? What are your ing eyes for?" Leo hissed and spoke in a low yet dangerous tone. 

"I'm really sorry." The cute guy bowed before looking up wih his big doe eyes enlarged, "Did you just cursed at me?!" He exclaimed and pointed his index finger at Leo .

"I did, so?" Leo walked closer to the cute guy and stared deeply into his eyes, prepared to bore a hole into the guy's eyes.

"Look here, I'm sorry for spilling your drink but it really wasn't on purpose." The cute guy folded his arm so as to create a distance between him and Leo before continuing, "And can you please tell me where is the main office? I'm here for an interview and I'm running late and-"

Before he could finish, Leo turned away and walked off so fast that this cute guy could not even get a chance to stop him down . 

Leo settled himself on the driver's seat before throwing his suitcase to the back seat. He huffed in annoyance and swore to make that guy's life hard if he ever worked under Leo. He calmed himself down and started driving off to meet the love of his life as usual. Leo reached and parked his car before going up to his apartment. He opened his door to see Hyeri with an apron whipping up a few of his favourite dishes. This brought a smile to Leo's face. He quietly walked towards her and encircled her waist from her back. 

"You are home?" Hyeri smiled and leaned back towards Leo. 

"Home is the best when you are here." Leo hugged her tightly and leaned on her shoulder. 

"Now go and bathe and come out for dinner you stinky." Hyeri joked and pulled Leo's hands away from her waist before turning to face him. She pecked him lightly on his lips. 

Leo obliged and once he was out of the shower, the dishes were already on the table and his girlfriend was already seated by the table, smiling at him . He sat down quickly and as usual, they started chatting lightly and ate happily. The atmosphere was warm and light till Leo decided to bring up the same issue that never fails to lead to a fight between them.

"Hyeri ah, how about we disclose our  relationship?" Leo asked carefully. 

"Haven't we talked about this for many times? I'm now on the zenith of my career. I just took up an offer for a drama , I can't risk it." Hyeri sighed and looked down.

"What makes you think that our relationship will risk your career? We might get offers as an item and-"

"Taek, you know that's impossible." Hyeri sighed again and stared at Leo, clearly annoyed.

"Are you that embarrassed of me? Is it because I'm not popular enough?" Leo raised his voice slightly, frustration clearly shown in his voice . 

"Stop it!" Hyeri shouted and sighed, "I'm just not prepared, can you try to understand me? Don't you love me?" Hyeri tried to explain herself. 

"I'm going to show you that I really love you on my next fan meet. I'm going to show the world how much I love you. I'm willing to risk everything for you Hyeri ah." Leo said sincerely.

"That's not loving me! That's being selfish Taekwoon!" Hyeri shouted again and glared at him. 

"I guess we all love differently." Leo ended the conversation by standing up and walking into his room. After he calmed down and walked out, Hyeri had already left. He sighed and pulled his hair in frustration. He hated himself for being so unreasonable and not understanding but he could not hold it in anymore, he needed to let everyone and Hyeri knows how much he loves her. He had to. 

That night, Leo didn't had a good sleep. He woke up with a headache and when he arrived at the company, his headache worsened. 

"Hi good morning! I'm sorry for spilling your latte tomorrow. Here's a new one!" Leo grunted and pushed that offer away.

"Leave me alone." Leo pointed at the cute guy from yesterday and walked off to the studio for a shoot. 

"Oh the shoot is cancelled!" The cute guy ran and walked by Leo's side. He took out his notebook to check for something. "Your next schedule will be in an hour time." The cute guy smiled and closed his note book .

"Who are you? How do you know so much about my schedule? Scram off before I call for security." Leo warned him.

"I'm your new manager, Lee Jaehwan!" Ken smiled , "You can call me Ken or Jaehwan or Jae." He smiled brightly again and that irks Leo. Why is this human so happy? 

"I'm not informed of the change of my manager." Leo said and walked to the nearest couch to sit down .

"Now you know." Ken settled down beside him, "And here's your latte. Please forgive me." Ken bowed and looked down. 

Leo accepted the latte after some time , "Don't think that I'm fine with you already. Mess up and you are dead." Leo threatened before taking out his phone and using it, signifying the end of the conversation. Ken nodded and sighed. He is going to have a hard time working here.

-

From that day onwards, Leo couldn't had peace in every photoshoot. To be more precise, he never had a single day of peace after having Ken as his manager. On his first day, he tripped over the stairs and fell. Leo had no choice but to bring him to the doctor and was home late. Reaching home late wasn't the problem , seeing only dishes but not Hyeri is. The next few days, Leo was so annoyed with Ken and kept their conversation minimal. That was till that guy sat down beside him during his lunch time with three different cups of latte. 

"H-here hyung, it's-it's my treat!" Ken said while panting heavily with sweats trickling down his forehead.

"What's with this?" Leo asked and stared at all the three cups of latte. What is wrong with this guy? Why did he had to buy three different kind of lattes from different shops?

"I-I know you are angry with me. I hope this can make you forgive me. I know it's only three cups of-"

"I'm not angry. I just don't see any point in speaking to you." Leo deadpanned.

"Am I that bad?" Ken said softly and he sounded sad, "Is that why I was rejected by the countless companies that I applied for?" He sighed and Leo could see tears glistening in his eyes.

"Look here, I'm not saying that you are-"

"I know, I'm the worst. I'm sorry for bringing you so much trouble. I will quit-" 

"Okay. I'm going to try to accept you but you better not take that for granted Jaehwan." Leo said and stared at Ken, afraid that he would cry.

"Thank you!" Ken looked up immediately with a happy glint and his eyes were sparkling, with tears that were turned into happiness. 

After that conversation , the two of them started to get along more. Every morning, Ken would bring in a cup of latte from Leo's favourite cafe and he would always bring lunch boxes along, for both him and Leo. Just like every morning, the two of them settled down at the canteen of the company . Ken opened up the lunch boxes and it was filled with delectable kimchi fried rice and spicy rice cake to complete the meal. 

"You cook so well." Leo said casually.

"A-ah, y-yeah." Ken stuttered and smiled nervously.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you embarassed?" Leo smirked and continued to go for more fried rice.

"Aish, you need to hurry eat up. Your next photoshoot is starting in another 15 minutes." Ken tried to change the topic and he successfully did. Leo started to eat faster and in no time, they were heading to the studio . 

After the photoshoot, Ken quickly drove his car over to get Leo and they headed towards the location for Leo's fanmeet. Ken noticed that leo was exceptionally quiet during the car ride. He kept on fidgeting and was playing with his fingers nervously.

"Are you okay?" Ken asked and Leo just nodded lightly before looking out of the window again. Once they arrived, they were ushered to the stage and the fan meet begin. It was smooth at first till Leo suddenly stopped following the script and confused the MC. He was supposed to bid good bye already but he stayed rooted to his seat.

"Today, I have something to tell. I'm really nervous right now." Leo said softly and all his fans started screaming, some already have their hands clasp together nervously. 

"I'm sorry for keepin this for such a long time." He continued before looking at the crowd, "I'm dating Hyeri. The model from KC entertainment. I hope you all can look upon our relationship positively. Thank you."  He stood up and walked off despite hearing the crowd that was rowdy and loud .

Once he reached backstage, he grabbed Ken who was shocked and confused by his wrist and dragged him out of the venue to the carpark. He puhed Ken to the driver's seat and urged Ken to start driving. Ken did as he was told and once they arrived at Leo's apartment, Leo once again shocked Ken by pulling him out of the car along and dragged Ken into his apartment and plopped him down on his couch.

"W-what is with everything? A-am I dreaming?" Ken started speaking after trying to collect his thoughts.

"I need you to stay here for this few days. if I need anything, I need you to go out and get it for me. I won't be able to leave my house for at least the next two days." Leo said and sighed, he was starting to regret his actions.

"Hyung, can you tell me why are you doing this?" Ken asked catiously and looked up to see Leo with an expression that he never saw before. Leo looked like he was in a lot of pain and confusion. 

"Hyung-"

"Turn on the television, the reporters should be able to get a response from Hyeri now." Leo said , with hesitation in him.

"Why not you just call her instead?" It's-"

"Just turn it on!" Leo shouted and looked apologetic the next second after seeing Ken jumped in his seat.

"O-okay." Ken held up the controller and the television. 

True enough , the news was talking about Leo and the next moment, Ken hoped he didn't listen to Leo. 

"I'm not dating Leo sshi. I don't know if he read too much into our friendship. I only treated him as a friend. I think he misunderstood me." Hyeri lied with a straight face, "However, I hope all of you can forgive him and let this matter rest. I'm sorry and thank you." Ken turned off the television at that very moment. 

"Leo hyung, you can't believe the media. You have to call her-"

"I knew it. I did the right thing I guess." Leo sounded extremely calm and it was scaring Ken. "I did this on purpose to test her love for me. I wanted to see if I can outweigh her career." He chuckled bitterly, "I guess not." Leo sat down by the table and back faced Ken.

Ken didn't know why but at that moment, Leo looked so vulnerable. Ken wanted to just walked forward and give him the biggest and warmest hug that he could offer. He did when he started seeing Leo's body shaking and hear Leo's sobs. Ken went forward and turned Leo to face him before hugging Leo tightly. 

"Hyung, I will lend you my warm embrace tonight. Just cry your heart out, you will feel better." Ken held onto Leo tighter and he felt his shirt getting damp. Without realising, a tear trickled down Ken's face too. He didn't know why but he felt his chest tightened when he heard the confession of Leo at the fan meet and his heart sank when he saw how broken Leo was. 

Leo stayed in Ken's arms for a while before finally calming down and pulling away. He looked at Ken with puffy eyes and another tear trickled down his face unknowlingly when he saw that Ken was also in a crying mess.

"W-Why are you c-crying?" Leo tried his best to gain back his composure and speak properly to Ken.

"I don't know too. I just feel like I needed to cry." Ken said and chuckled before wiping away the remaining tears on his face .

"Now I am hungry, are you hungry like me too?" Leo tried to lighten up the atmosphere. He had to, he couldn't stand seeing Ken looking so upset eventhough he was the one that is really upset.

"Yes." Ken replied honestly and both of them started laughing .

"Should I go get us food? Maybe I can order-"

"Can you cook instead? I don't like to eat outside food." Leo said and looked at Ken with expectations. Honestly, he fell in love with Ken's cooking.

"O-Oh, s-sure." Ken stood up and walked towards the kitchen . "Let me see what's there to cook!" He said and started looking into the fridge. He took out almost all the ingredients and started using his phone to check on things. He then procceeded to start cooking. Leo got nervous as seconds past by. Ken couldn't even cracked an egg properly and he put too much water into the rice cooker to cook the rice. Ken chuckled nervously before he started to stir fry vegetables. When Ken finished cooking , he layed the dishes on the table and wiped his face that was filled with sweat.

"Are you kidding me, Jaehwan?" Leo spoke and looked at all the dishes, dumbfounded. The eggs were overcooked, the vegetables were not cooked, the rice looked like porridge and the only thing that looked normal was the meat that Leo himself went forward to grill .

"It's edible. It's guaranteed. Binnie tried it before and said it was okay!" Ken tried to convince Leo into trying his food.

"Those lunch boxes...where did you got them from?" Leo folded his arms and sighed. He was expecting for nothing more than a good meal to at least satisfy his  stomach.

"It's from me!" Ken still tried to lie.

"Stop lying. Your nose enlarges every time you try to lie." Leo said as a matter of fact.

"It's from my mom." Ken admitted and looked down on the floor, guilty.

"Seriously? You make her cook for me every morning?" Leo was shocked and at the same time embarassed. He had someone's mother prepared his meal every day.

"My mom really loves cooking! And when she heard that you enjoyed her food, she was so happy and told me that she had to cook for you every day!" Ken smiled, "Really, I'm not lying. You can get my nose to guarantee it." Ken said and pouted. 

"Please send her my sincere apology. i shouldn't have troubled her." Leo said sincerely and looked apologetic.

"Alright I will. But if she continues to cook for you, you can't deny it!" Ken and Leo both smiled and Leo nodded. Their comfortable moment was interrupted by a phone call.  Leo frowned upon seeing the caller.

"Excuse me." Leo said and walked away from the table. 

"Hyeri-"

"Are you serious? You just risked both of our career Taek! We could have became jobless because of you. Can you be more mature and sensitive?!" Hyeri shouted over the phone. 

"I'm immature? If loving you is immature then yes, I am." Leo replied harshly.

"Taekwoon, please. Stop this crap. It's tiring both of us out and it's straining our relationship. I love you. I really do." Hyeri tried to speak with rationale.

"I love you too. I love you so much that I'm willing to take this risk so that you can live more comfortably. You won't have to date me only in my apartment. Correction , my hide out." Leo argued.

"Taekwoon, listen to me. I'm not minding any thing. You are the one kicking up a fuss. I need you to explain to your company and make them release an official statement to clear things up and apologise. In public eyes, we are not dating, we cannot be." Hyeri commanded Leo .

"I'm not going to do that. Hyeri ah, I love you. Till you are prepared, let's not contact. I will always wait for you baby, I love you." Leo ended the call and pulled out his battery. He sighed and turned to see Ken with tears in his eyes. Leo tilted his head in confusion , what is wrong with Ken? Ken quickly covered up by smiling.

"Do you want me to go get you supper? Or dessert?" Ken asked .

"Let's just go to bed. I'm tired. You can sleep in my guest room on the left." Leo pointed to the guest room before walking into his own room and settled for the night. He needed a break from reality. He was having that break till midnight when he felt someone tugging his arms. He opened his eyes to see Ken staring at him with his big doe eyes.

"What do you need Jaehwan?" Leo mumbled and rubbed his eyes groggily.

"Can I sleep beside you? I can't sleep well alone at places that I'm unfamiliar with." Ken said and jutted out his lips cutely, hoping for Leo to allow him to sleep together.

"I-"

"Please? I promise I won't be a hindrance to you. Please?" Ken begged him and pouted more.

"Alright." Leo surrended and agreed. Ken happily joined Leo by his side. At first, Ken kept a distance from Leo but when Leo turned his back against Ken, Ken went closer and hugged Leo before leaning his head on Leo's back. Leo wanted to pull away but he heard soft snores and decided to just let Ken sleep this way, for just tonight. 

The next morning , Leo and Ken woke up with four pair of eyes staring and judging them .They then realised that Ken was in Leo's embrace. Both of them quickly broke apart and sat up, feeling embarassed and awkward. 

"Did you use Hyeri to cover up your real relationship?" N pointed at Ken and smirked. 

"Leo, did you just lied to the whole world including me? This is so not your style but I will accept it if you are gay because I love you." Ravi went forward for a hug just to be pushed away by Leo.

"Stop assuming and accusing. Ken could not sleep alone in unfamiliar places." Leo explained and glared at the one man with pink hair that was unfamiliar to him.

"Oh really Lee Jaehwan?" That pink hair guy spoke up and glared at Ken.

"B-binne ah~" Ken jumped off the bed and went forward to hug that pink hair guy, "I missed you!" 

"I bet you do idiot!" Hongbin returned the hug and ruffled Ken's hair. "You had no idea how worried auntie was!" 

"I'm sorry. My phone went flat and I couldn't contact any of you." Ken said cutely and Hongbin smiled before nodding understandly.

"I don't remember letting strangers into my territory, let alone my hideout." Leo deadpanned and glared at Hongbin. Who exactly is this guy that Ken is so close to? Did they had to hug? Was the ruffling of hair even necessary? 

"He is my manager." Ravi spoke up and pulled Hongbin to him, "Isn't he pretty?"

"So hyung, what do you intend to do now? CEO hwang is going crazy now in the company. There had been at least fourty calls now. And for your information," Hyuk looked at his expensive watch, "It's only 8.30 am." 

"Glad you know that it's rather early and you four are here disturbing me." Leo stood up from his bed with an annoyed expression. 

"You need to come up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter