CHY

Who knows

They were done with dance practicing at this Dance Academy he would love to go. He always loved to dance, he knew he was good at it but not the best of the best dancers in the world. Just a good dancer. He had made really  good friends there like Wonsik, who was also a really good rapper, and had this almost-boyfriend friend too. That part's really confusing to talk about. He just liked to play around with everyone but especially to tease his quiet little friend. He was seen by everyone as a good friend, a nice and caring person. 

He was outside of the academy waiting for his friend to ride him home. He decided to stare at the blue cloudy sky, letting the fresh spring breeze softly hit on his dark skin, his lips could show a little smile. A soft touch on his shoulder made him come down to earth. Turning around, he could see it was his little friend. The quiet one, with soft pale skin, cold gaze, shy yet attractive. Seeing him made a big smile appear on Hakyeons lips.

"Taekwoonie!~" 

For a moment there was silence between them. The shy boy softly sighed and bit his lip before starting to speak.

"I wanted to thank you for helping me today..."

His voice was quiet and sweet as always. Hakyeon didn't hide his smile, giving a light pat on the boy's shoulder. He realy liked to help his friend thinking they would grow closer to each other. 

"You're welcome" 

He could see a very very tiny hidden smile on his friends lips right before he turned around and somewhat quickly walked away. Hakyeon knew how shy he was. He knew his friend wasn't confident enough about himself, his eyes couldn't see why. The pale boy just looked so attractive to him, he also knew how to dance despite the clumsiness sometimes. 

"Hakyeon!"

"Hum?" 

Turning his head he could spot his friend Wonsik that had just came out of the Academy, holding his sport bag on his hands. 

"Ah~ Wonsik..." As he noticed his friend getting closer, raised his hand to greet his friend with their usual high five. Once the boy got next to him, gave him the high five.

"So, dude" Wonsik started, still creating a sentence in his head. "Were you speaking to the emo lord?"

The boy gave a sarcastic laugh as both started to walk to his rapper friend's car. 

"His name is Taekwoon. He's a nice person, i don't know what you have against him!" He took a break to sigh and smile. "He's precious, he's a marshmallow! How can't people see that?"

His friend laughed, patting his shoulder. Since they've met, Wonsik didn't fancy Taekwoon at all, maybe because of the "creepy vibes". Hakyeon could actually get a taste of Taekwoon's real personality, and he knew it tasted sweet. Sweet like melted chocolate. 

"Hakyeon, not everyone is in love with Hades"

The boy stayed quiet until they got to the car. He just wanted to have someone to love, even if other people didn't like, he didn't care. Afterall, it was him who loved the "creepy boy". But Wonsik was a really good friend of his too, he liked to vent with him. Maybe venting about taekwoon would be quiet more difficult.


 

 Annyeong!!

Finally uploaded a chapter!! XD

Ay i hope you guys like it!~ 

See you soon!!!