Wanna investigate?

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You went to the office of Chief Oh.

“What are you doing here?” Chief Oh asked.

“Looking for a job” You said.

“Just guard Mr.president’s son.Don’t tell me you are also going to quit.That kid was really nice but if he hate what he’s doing, he will fire everyone.”

“He didn’t fire me.” You said.

“Are you irritated at him?”

“Anio.” You said.

“Then, why do you want to look for a job?”

“It was not a simple job.I want to start a mission.”

“What mission?”

“Mission about Nichkhun.When I was investigating him, someone kidnapped me.I want to know who is he and his connection to a sectio 6 student.” You explained.

“Section 6 student?”

“Nae, his name was Taemin.I think he was suspecting…First of all, I talked to him and answered very very polite. He can’t read the book that he was reading properly a while ago because he was talking to me but he kept turning the pages.About a few minutes later when he finished reading the book halfway, he gave the book to my friend and told her that he finished reading.Second, when he talked to Victoria he is not polite the way he talk to me.” You explained and Chief Oh listened carefully.

“Is that all? Why do you think he was connected to the one who kidnapped you?”

“He looks like the one who kidnapped me.”

“People sometimes are look-a-like.Did he told you anything?”

“He told me I am scary because I always glare at him.”

“Just listening to your story made me solve that problem about that Taemin.First, he was polite to you because he thought that you were a bad person and he feels like you will eat him if he speak informal.Second, when I was a student I also did that.I pretend that I am reading and understand it but the truth it was only a props.” Chief Oh said.

“That’s right but I still want to know who is the one who kidnapped me.” You said.

“We are already investigating that.” Chief Oh said.

“Did you found anything?” You asked.Chief Oh shooked his head.

“I will help.I surely remember his face.” You said.

“You already described about his face a long time ago.We don’t need your help anymore.Your life will be in danger.You better just be a bodyguard.” Chief Oh said.

Chief Oh phone’s rang.After the phone call, Chief Oh looked at you.

“Su Jin, if you want to go back being a spy, you should talk to the person who I talked to the phone a while ago.” Chief Oh said.

“Who?” You asked curiously, hoping it wasn’t Jeongmin.

“Son of-“

“What?! It can’t be Jeongmin! He will surely not allow me.I promised him I will not be a spy anymore.Please, tell me it’s not him.”

“You are right.It’s Jeongmin.You can’t help investigating without his permission.”

“Chief Oh, help me! Why are you so cruel?”

“Stop that.Instead, why don’t you convince Jeongmin?” Chief Oh said.

You left thinking of a solution to convince Jeongmin.You went at Jeongmin’s house.No locks.No worries.You went inside.

“Jeongmin…” You called.

“What?”He replied.

“It’s about...It’s something…It’s something about…I…You know…”You are too shy to ask a permission.

“I know what?”Jeongmin asked impatiently.

“Jeongmin…I and Chief Oh talked a while ago…uhmm…It’s about something…”

“Come on, just tell me.”

You took a deep breath.

“Jeongmin, I want to help investigating.” You said clearly.

“Is that all?” Jeongmin said.

“I had a hard time telling it to you and you are just said ‘is that all?’” You said.

“Do I need to say something.If you want to help investigating, what does it have to do with me?”

“Pardon? Is that all right with you? Do you mean you’re giving me permission? Is it ok with you if I became a spy-“

“Spy? I said if you want to help investigating, it doesn’t have anything to do with me.”

“Isn’t that what you mean?”

“It isn’t.It’s ok with me if you want to help but you wouldn’t help.You just said ‘want’.You didn’t say you will help.So, stop day dreaming.” Jeongmin said.

*He was so CRUEL. Don’t give up!*You thought.

“Jeongmin, you don’t know yet what do I need to investigate.I will investigate the one who kidnapped me.” You said.

“Chief Oh will surely help that.” Jeongmin said.

“You don’t understand.I have a better way of knowing him.” You said.

“I don’t belive you.You are only a LOW SKILLED spy!” Jeongmin said.

*Cruel is enough but he was too cruel.* you thought.

“Jeongmin, I just felt sick right now! I will get better if I don’t see you so bye!” You shouted.

You slammed the door and left.Jeongmin ignored you.He was thinking of you being a spy.

*It wasn’t right to call her a low skilled spy.It would be better if I allowed her, right? She surely wouldn’t be angry.* Jeongmin thought.

While walking outside, you are very angry.

*I don’t know why I agreed to be his bodyguard? If only Nichkhun-ssi was here, he will advise me what to do.* You thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s note:

I really hope you will like this chapter even though almost all part is with Chief Oh.

I miss NICHKHUN.Dear readers, he will be back next chapter!