Chapter 12 : Stay with me

Time has passed

It is not surprising for Jimin to finally meet the other again. But he’s not expecting himself to meet Taehyung in these kinds of situation. He wasn’t ready to meet him and explaining himself, but he thought that the other had knowing his cases.

There’s nothing he could do as the other hugs him tight and cries with him. He wished that he could grant the wish to become true. However, the fate couldn’t be predicted, just yet. So, he just could wish for God giving him longer time than he was predicted to.

Meeting the other and letting out the emotion is the thing he wanted the most. At least, someone could comfort him while he was being completely broken. There’s absolutely nothing he could do. He had no one. Loneliness was trapping him to feel the pain.

*

Wishing for something that never could be granted is completely useless. Then, why don't make it to come fast. Maybe that way, I couldn't feel this kind of pain anymore. Yes, just making it easier for me to be gone. But, how could I do it?

Jimin walks slowly to the middle of road. He's waiting. Waiting for something to make his life stopped. The rain has pouring and making him completely wet. But, he won't move a single step.

It's his decision to make it over. He had been exhausted caused of the pain he got. He got completely enough and he has suffered enough.

He keeps waiting. Waiting for the things to come approaching him. He had no feel of nervous or scared.

Nothing could make him go away of the position.

Even the sound of honk couldn't shove him away from his spots.

He shuts his eyes slowly, ready to face the end of his life.

"Are you crazy?" He feels someone grabs him and makes him back to the edge of road. He was slowly opening his eyes. The car has already past him.

He turns his face to see Jungkook staring at him worried. He hits him hard. "What are you doing? Why won't you let me died? Why?"

Jungkook gapes as Jimin glares at him. He could only look at him.

Jimin keeps on hitting him, but a bit slow than before as his energy has been decreased. He was crying afterward. "I want to die. I couldn't handle everything. I'm totally ruined and devastated."

While the other keeps on crying, Jungkook brings the other to his embrace.

*

Opening his eyes, he realizes that he’s on his room. He sits up to see no one around him. Absolutely no one. Still in daze, Jimin stands and hangs on the wall to support his bodies. He walks out of his room.

As Jimin reaches his living room, he heard a sound of someone singing and playing piano. He walks to the sources. Taking a peek, he was so surprised of Jungkook presence. He remembers the accident that happened before.

Never on his life, he heard the other singing. So, he intended to hear his voice now. His voices is really great. His abilities on piano also great, he can play it well. Leaning back on the wall, he enjoys of the other voice.

On top of this ending tune
I am standing here alone
Now tell me
That it’s over, let me know

“Jimin, come over here.” He heard the other tilts his head to see him. He was hesitating, but he decided to give it a try for him to sit beside him.

Jungkook smiles as Jimin agrees to sit beside him. He felt relief because he thought that Jimin had already forgiving him. He keeps on singing.

let me know, let me know
Although I already know everything is over
Although you’re over me

“Your voice is good.” Jimin says suddenly. He leans his head to rest on Jungkook’s shoulder as he shuts his eyes, hearing the voice like a lullaby to make him slumbered.

I just wanna know
I just wanna know
My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end
So please tell me something, let me know

Jungkook stops on his singing and sees Jimin has fall asleep on his shoulder. He smiles and moves slowly to pick Jimin up. He brings Jimin up and carries him like a bride style. Putting Jimin on his bed, he smiles sincerely.

It’s been a long time since he sees Jimin sleeps like an angel. Jimin twitched a bit. He keeps his smile as he lean closer to kiss Jimin’s forehead and down to his lips. It’s such a long peck on the lips. He missed him too much.

Pulls back, he sees as Jimin smiling on his sleep. He doesn’t know if the other seriously are sleeping or not, but he was so glad that he could see the smile he missed and never appeared since their break up.

He looks at Jimin for a while before taking a step to walk out the room. He was shocked as he feels the grip on his wrist. He turns his head to see Jimin mumbled on his sleep, “Stay with me, please.” He had probably gone crazy to think that the other needs him. He might have dreaming about someone else to stay with him. But, since there’s no one else aside of him, he takes his hand instead. He had probably- “Jungkook, stay with me. Don’t leave me.”

*

I do not own anything in this story, except for ideas and poster. The cast belongs to their families and fans.

Inspired song : let me know – bts, hello – nu’est, movie’s over – block b.

Heyaa, another update. I was a bit of rushing, so I make it up and make this a bit longer, I think.

And oh, I’m sorry for the bad chapter. Two or more chapter left.

Sup, have you seen Kook’s crying while singing “born singer”? honestly though, I wanted to cry along with him. Even though he’s not even my bias, but he must feel so happy that he reached his dream. Like come on, man. He’s so good, they deserved everything they had been working so hard.  If you haven’t saw it, here’s the link : bts begins – born singer

After a long time, thank you for reading my story and subscribing. Hoped you enjoyed it.

Sorry if I had a mistake, grammar and else.

Hoping for you to give me some feedback, such as comment, subscribe and upvote.

Thank you once again, and be sure to check out my other stories

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights, Everything has changed, Stay by our side

Sincerely, zazha^.^