Prologue

Bring Her Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


DAEHYUN
 

Twenty fourth of September, year 2020, was the date that I first laid my eyes on the girl that I never seen in the whole twenty two years of my existence. I became addicted to the feeling that I felt when our eyes met. I felt sudden shivers, excitement and joy. It was wonderful.

She has a tan complexion, dark shiny long straight hair and dazzling eyes. There are a lot of beautiful ladies there but not at least one got my interest, until I saw her.

I chose to ignore those feelings I felt at first but I thought that I cannot sleep or even close my eyes if I didn’t make a move that time. And so, I approached my friend which is the boyfriend of the birthday celebrant that time. I don’t know if I’m just too fortunate that day because it happened to be that his girlfriend is a friend of her.

I will never forget her gown that she’s wearing that day of course since all of the guests were required to wear formal attire for it is a formal birthday event. She’s wearing a long simple white gown with silver linings.

When I first approached her, she seemed a little shy but soon I managed to have a long conversation with her. And that was the start of our friendship.

But when I and my co-members were singing a song, I saw her on a corner and she dropped something. After our performance, I made haste and picked that key chain of hers. A dream catcher.

I chose to keep it and decided to give it at the right time.

 

It took several months after my feelings developed for her. The longer I talk and see her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter