Hana

steal my name (not my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was getting thicker bit by bit. He should notice it from the start on how oddly quiet the situation was. It was too quiet to his liking. He opted to leave behind on what he was doing right now but on the second thought, he might do it till the end as he already half way there. His eyes scanned the dark room thoroughly now and then just to be sure everything was clear. The only light source he had was from the moon emitting its light through the windows and the small torchlight he would always bring just in case.

He looked at the flat device in his hand and silently sighed. This was taking a long time indeed. His job should’ve been a simple one—stealing a company’s data. All he needed to do is connect the USB to the computer and copy all its content into his phone. Unfortunately, the data was too big for his little amount of time. He had no choice but to wait until the download is complete.

Another 35%.

Boredness started to take over in his case. He never enjoyed waiting, it’s one of his dislike honestly. He took a closer looked towards the room, amazed by the luxurious inferior as he wondered when will he owned something expensive like this room. Man, he really wants to have a Jacuzzi in his bathroom. As his eyes lazily scanned the room, he caught up something. A red light blinking faintly on the shelves of books. His hand immediately rose up to his ear, holding his earpiece firmly.

“Hey brat, how many CCTV is in this room?” He talked into the earpiece in a low tone just enough for his partner to answer.

“Just two, but I blocked them already. Yah hyung, are you doubting my skills?” The younger man screeched.

“Your skills are improving but still not good enough.” He commented and he surely could imagine the other guy must be busy pouting at his remarks.

“Anyway, did you check for any portable camera in the room?” He gently took step by step towards the light, not even sparing a single sound.

He received a scoff shortly. “Isn’t that supposed to be your job, hyung? Don’t tell you’re stupid enough not to check the room.”

“Well…”

“Man, you’re so stupid hyung!” His partner had to point it out loud and he almost let out an animal cry.

“You’re supposed to remind me idiot.” He exclaimed. “Oh .”

“Why? Why? Hyung?”

“Yeol, I think they caught us.” The man in black gulped his own saliva as he held a small camera in his hand which he found being slipped in the between of the books.

“W-what? Man, it’s not good. Get out of there hyung!” Sungyeol could only order him that and he had no reason to oppose it.

“I’m already on it, dickhead.” He cursed as he disconnected the USB from the computer. The security could be kicking on the door in a minute now. Adrenalin shot inside of him made him more excited. The thought of getting caught was an excitement for him, but getting away without being caught is something he would be proud of after doing illegal stuffs.

Sungyeol huffed. “Well you’re slow as a turtle. I’m trying to hold them off somehow.” He ruffled his messy hair before started to work on the keyboard with his eyes on the computer screen. He had no choice but to shut the electricity in the whole building where his partner was; there was the only way to slow them.

He collected all his belongings and ready to jump of the window but something halted every fibres in his body from moving. A sob. It might be sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter