Yongguk 1

The Tales of Somewhere: Oneshot Collection (Request Now)(All Bands)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AHYOUNG'S POV

 

Walking into the school building I heaved a sigh of relief. I reminded myself again that it was going to be the last year of high school and I am greatful for that. All I want now is for this tortorous year to end.

 

Entering the class I made way to my desk. Thankfully my desk partner hadn't arrived. Just to clarify I din't have any personal strife with him. It was just that he was too quite.

 

Look who's talking.

 

Well I'm quite too. But I respond when people ask me something. Not like him.

 

Oh well he has entered the class and is now making his way to my seat.

 

Well let me introduce to this 'him' I have been taking about. Drumrolls. Bang Yongguk. He is the shy-est guy I have ever seen in my life. He has this broad gummy smile which makes him look cute *cough. Okay sratch that, creepily cute, if that's even possible. And he is tall, let me mention, with his frame near mine I feel like a midget. And oh he is the guy I kinda liked too. Forget what I said.

 

So he comes down and sits next to me. The usual, not that I am expecting anything unusual. His older identical twin, Yongnam comes in next. This guy has a cheery aura around him. Exactly the reason why we are best of friends. Like, couldn't the Bang twins just exchange partners. Yongguk was anyways awkward around me and vice-versa. And the teachers wouldn't notice the change because duh, they are twins.

 

“You lost the bet”, Yongnam said happily.

 

“Yah! I did not”, I really did not.

 

“No Ahyoung you did. Now. Chocolate”, Yongnam said stretching his palm in front of me.

 

“Chocolate? Oh yeah right. I forgot. Hehe”, I said, scratching my head and smiling goofily.

 

“No fair”, Yongnam whined as I laughed at his childish behaviour. See exactly the reason why I like this dolt.

 

Just them Mrs. Jung, our Math teacher, entered the classroom. Immediately the class went quite. Well I don't blame the students, she really did have a scary aura about her.

 

YONGGUK'S POV

 

I couldn't pay much attention to what Mrs Jung was saying. I was usually an attentive student but right now several things were coursing through my mind.

 

Did Ahyoung really find me scary? I have heard Yongnam hyung mention it to me a few times before.

 

Ot did she hate me? To think of it I hadn't done anything bad to her. Except, when we were in elementary school when I had dropped that can of paint on her dress.

Crap. I will never forget that. I was too silly to do that. How she howled that day? It was one of the cringe worthy moments of my life I shall never forget.

 

“Bang Yongguk!”, Mrs Jung yelled, probably noticing that I had phased out. Everyone was now looking at me, even Ahyoung and Yongnam.

 

Ahyoung, look at what you have done.

 

“Solve this problem”, Mrs. Jung asked. No more like ordered. She was tapping at the board impatiently with the board marker.

 

While I was getting up from my seat, making my way to Mrs Jung I could see Ahyoung smirking along with Yongnam.

 

Dolts.

 

After having successfully solved the sum on the board I came back to my seat. I saw that Ahyoung and Yongnam were whispering to each other excitedly. Probably some anime which they watch.

 

I sighed, sinking lower into the seat. Will she ever notice me?

 

 

AHYOUNG'S POV

 

Plugging in my earphones, I pulled up my hoodie trying to cover my face. Why must parents demand some sort of odd ingrediant at this ungodly hour. Okay that was exxageration, but still it was 8 at evening and there were hardly any soul out on the streets.

 

Walking through the somewhat deserted alleyway, I could see a bunch of ruffians from my school. Nam Woohyun and his minions, or allies. Those people, i don't know why, always seemed to harrass anyway on their way. Like what are they? Lords? Nah...just some bunch of school kids, like you and me. Right?

 

So who cares?

 

Walking through the alley in a nonchalant way I decided not to pay attention to Woohyun and his mates. But somehow they decided to pay attention to me.

 

Whoo! I didn't know I was that awesome to be missed out on.

 

“Hey isn't that Ahyoung?”, an ally pointed out. Like seriously dude, do you have to?

 

“Oh yeah. Hey Ahyoung, wanna have some fun?”, Woohyun said probably smirking. I didn't even bother looking at them

 

I could only slightly hear what they are saying, over the blasting sound from my earphones. Walk cooly and camly. Must be calm.

 

Well that was what I was saying to myself, anyways.

People bullied me when I was younger. But sorry bullies, I had decided to become stronger and fight back. Like I couldn't let anyone trample and walk over me like that. I had had enough of that already.

 

“Yah! Why don't you answer us”, Woohyun came and grabbed my elbow. Like seriously.

 

I glared at Woohyun and then at my elbow which he had grabbed, “I didn't hear you”, I said as I jerked away my arm from his grip and began to walk away.

 

YONGGUK'S POV

 

Yongnam hyung was again talking about something that happened with some girl. I wasn't paying any attention. My mind was somewhere else.

 

Ahyoung.

 

Thinking about her made me sigh. But I must either confess to her or try to get over her. I can't remain lovestruck forever.

 

We were walking beside the deserted alleyway. Well it was deserted for it's own good. At least the average, normal, people avoided it.

 

Avoiding the alley we decided to take the longer route. BUt suddenly I heard laughter followed by the girl's shout. Since it was dark I couldn't see anything.

 

Yongnam had, by then, walked ahead of me and didn't even bother checking if I was there or not. As soon as I stepped into the alley, a female figure in black darted out with her hood covering her face.

 

“He-”. But she was already gone. Strangely she looked familiar to me.

 

“Oi, Yongguk. What are you here for?”, Myungsoo shouted from the alley, coming towards me.

 

“Who was that?”, I asked them pointing to the direction the girl went.

 

“Oh that our Ahyoung. From school. Your hyung's best friend”, Woohyun answered it for me.

 

“Ah”, I gave them a knowing look.

 

“Hey Gukkie mind coming back?”, Yongnam practically shouted at me.

 

“Yeah Hyung, coming”, I hollered back, then turning back to Woohyun and Myungsoo I bade them goodbye and walked away.

 

 

AHYOUNG'S POV

 

“Earth calling Ahyoung”, Yongnam waved his hand in front of face. I smiled appologetically at him.

 

“Yah! What's the matter with you”, He asked me biting into an apple while Yongguk simply looked up from his food sometimes.

 

“Nothing”, I replied poking my chopsticks into the noodles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter