Chapter 1

Give Me

 

Chapter 1

~

“Hyejeong, make breakfast.” Mark said to me as he was coming out of the bathroom. “I already ate. So you can make your own.” I said to him as i was getting ready to go out. “It’s only been a week and we are already not getting along. Let’s work things out.” he said to me as he was walking towards me. “We don’t need things to work out between us. Because there is nothing between us anyways besides the fake marriage contract.” I said to him as I walked out the door and left. “Jinyoung! I’m hungry, let’s go out to eat.” I said to Jinyoung, who is you can say the person i was supposed to marry. We known each other for a long time since childhood. If this whole thing didn’t happen i would be laying in Jinyoungs arm already… “Hyejeong, tell your parents to hurry up so we can get married.” He said to me acting all cute. “Everytime we meet you always have to mention the company? Can’t we just have a nice date you know. Just you and me and none of this other drama.” I said to him really annoyed. “Of course anything for you.” he said as he took my hand.

 

    “You go out all morning and return home so late. What if reporters caught you with your Jinyoung?” Mark said to me as i was entering the house. “Let’s mind our own business. Plus why should i care if reporters catch me hanging out with my “suppose to be husband” huh? I asked him. We’re still just in a fake marriage. “It doesn’t look good. Can’t you ever think? What if they catch you hanging out with him and starts rumors that you’re cheating on your husband?” Mark said to me as he stood up looking all angry. “Well, i’m sorry cause that’s the truth.” I said to him as i walked into my room. Yes we do not sleep in the same room either. I sat at my desk looking through my “wedding” pictures. It was a really beautiful day. The sun was up high the sky was blue, the ocean was reflecting the suns light. Everything would be perfect if only the person i married was Jinyoung. As i was thinking thoughts about Jinyoung, Mark knocks on the door “Come out for dinner. It’s ready” he said. “I already lost my appetite just by hearing your voice.” I yelled out to make sure he heard me. I layed down on my bed hoping Jinyoung would call me.

 

    “Oppa!” A random girl yelled as i was opening the door for her. “Excuse me, but who are you?” I asked her as her eyes were wandering around. “Wheres my oppa?” She asked me looking opening the door to every room. “Yah! Stop searching through my house!” I yelled as she was walking all over my house with her cheap looking high heels. “Hyerin why are you here?” Mark said as he was coming out of the bathroom door top . “Oppa, when did slaves have the right to tell me what to do?” She said as she was giving me a glare. “Yah! Do you even know who i am? Do i look like a slave to you?!” I yelled out. “Hyerin let’s go talk somewhere quieter.” Mark said as he took her hand and went to his room. “Yah! Mark where are you taking her? Just talk to her here! Yah!” I yelled out again to him. He didn’t even look back. It’s okay i’m not even jealous. I’m surprised girls even like him. I went and leaned on the door trying to listen to their conversation. Mark opened the door and I got surprised. “What are you doing?” He asked me. “I was just looking at the pictures on the wall. What a coincidence that your room door is right next to it.” I said to him as i was turning around trying to escape this moment. He pulled my arm and gave me a back hug. “Really? Or was it that you were afraid I was doing something with another girl?” He said sounding all like a ert. “Yah! Don’t touch me.” As i pulled his arms off me. “Oppa, don’t touch her like that. Because of her i’m second in line to get closer to you.” Hyerin said as she was walking out of the room. “I’m leaving. Oppa call me!” She said as she left “my” house. “Aren’t you ashamed?” I asked Mark. “Why should i be?” He asked back. “You bring a girl into the house and takes her into your room? I witnessed everything.” I said to him. “I didn’t bring her home. She came here with her own legs. I didn’t carry her or drag her here or anything.” Mark said acting like a know-it-all. “It’s late, i’m going to bed.” I said to him as i walked into my room. I don’t wanna deal with him or talk to him or look at him. Everything about him makes me mad.

 

    “Omma, what are you doing here?” I asked as my mom was walking into the house. “I just wanted to see how my daughter is doing.” My mom said back to me. “Good Afternoon!” Mark said as he walked towards us. “Mark and Hyejeong there’s this new restaurant where they said it was really good so i ordered some food. Would you mind picking it up for me?” My mom asked. “Omma, why did you waste your time here when you could of went there to get it yourself?” I asked. “Hyejeong, omma is a very busy person. Please bring it to the company. Ah~ Just tell them that you already made an order they will take you to get the food.” She said as she left the house. “Well should we go get your moms food. Together?” Mark said as he was looking at me. “You’re driving.” I said as i started walking out. “You guys are Hyejeong and Mark right? It’s our pleasure to have you here.” The male waiter said. Then he took us to a table. “Um, we came for a pick up, not to eat here.” I said. “That’s not what I was told.” The waiter said as he put down two menus on the table and left. “What?! This was all a set up!” I said trying to control my anger. “Since we’re here anyways we should try some of there food.” Mark said looking through the menu.

 

    “Yah! I thought you said we were going home?” I asked Mark. “Since we’re together let’s just go have fun for a while.” He said back looking at me. I couldn’t tell if we were making eye contact or not because he was wearing sunglasses. “Tell me where you wanna go. I’ll take you there.” He said to me. “I just want to go home.” I said to him. This is really getting on my nerves. Why can’t we just go home like we planned. I ate with him at the restaurant so can’t we just go home? I asked myself. “This is the first time we’re out together. Alone. You know what i’m saying?” He said. “No i do not know what you’re saying. Can we head home?” I said annoyed. Just then his phone rang. “Pick it up.” He said to me. So i answered his phone. “Oppa are you coming over tonight? I’m bored and i miss you.” She said as i look at the number it was Hyerin. “Sorry, but your Oppa is busy right now. Ah~ actually we’re on a date. It would be nice if you didn’t call and bother us.” I said as i ended the call. Mark looked at me looking confused. “So i guess we’re on a date.” He said looking at me in the eye. “Don’t make eye contact with me it’s gross.” I said back to him. Just then a car rushed and passed by us making Mark shocked so he turned and slammed into a fence. I looked up and saw one of Mark’s hand in front of me protecting me and his other hand on the wheel. “Mark, are you okay?” I asked. He didn’t reply. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed for emergency. I got out of the car and pull Mark out. I layed his head on my laps hoping he would wake up. I know he would wake up.

~

 

~This is a short chapter but enjoy. I'll love to hear your thoguhts and feedback about my story.~

~Subscribe.Upvote.Comment.Read~