-1-

Never Knew I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, hyung. How could you go out at rainy day like this?"

"There's a not so new invention called umbrella, Myung. After all, I'll be driving."

"Still, you-" His words were cutted off by the blaring sound of the thunder. "See, as far as I remember, you're not the type who likes thunder."

"As far as I remember, there's nobody out there who likes thunder. Don't be a pain in the , Myung. You know this meeting is important."

At that reply, Myungsoo can only sigh. "Okay then, whatever you want."

At that cue, Sunggyu was already unlocking their apartment door, ready to go to the so called important meeting.

Myungsoo just stare at Sunggyu as the latter half-running to the elevator. He then turned his head to the shoe rack, only to realize his brother's umbrella is still there.

"Hyung! Your umbre-" He came out of their unit to give his brother his umbrella, but the elevator is already on it's way down. "Forget it, his car is in the basement anyway."

 

The traffic that day was bizzare. It's all because storm, maybe. Some alley was flooded. Thankfully, the main road that Sunggyu need to pass is not flooded, just heavy traffic. He's enjoying his time in the car listening to the radio, but the signal's getting really bad so he changed to his favorite album by NELL. He's quite annoyed with the traffic but the song that flow wonderfully into his ears calmed him down.

After two hours of struggle on the road, he finally arrived at the destination. He's only late a few minutes, since he depart earlier, knowing the traffic is heavy if it's a rainy morning. He parked his car in the basement, then he rushed with all he can to the room where the meeting with an important company from Busan supposed to be held. But to his disappointment, there's nobody in the room. 'Maybe they got caught in the traffic too', Sunggyu thought to his own and walks to the balcony to enjoy the busy scenery of the city. Watching the vehicles move slowly, since the road is slippery, and they can't help but to move slowly because of the traffic, though.

After half an hour of waiting in the balcony, he got tired of the boring scenery, there're not so much to enjoy since it's raining. Just a few couples sharing the same umbrella. He never knew the enjoyment of sharing an umbrella, 'Why would they share an umbrella if there's so many umbrella out there for sale, they can also get free umbrella from shopping at any store'.

When he's about to turn around to enter the building, there's this one man walking his way to the balcony where Sunggyu were. He had never seen him, maybe one of the meeting participant from Busan. Actually, he could just get in the building since the man doesn't block any of his way. But he's too stunned with the handsomeness of this particular man to even move his mouth and eye. If someone can't even move their mouth and eye, which are the most used from their body parts, how can they move their hands or even feet? Every inch of his body parts are frozen. Except for one organ, though. His heart. His heart beats twice faster than usual, no, maybe thrice. Sunggyu never knew his heart could beat this fast.

Fortunately, Sunggyu came back to his senses when the man is nearing. "Excuse me, you're blocking the door." only to be stunned again with the beautiful voice. Sunggyu never knew such beautiful voice exist. He always thinks the most beautiful voice is his favorite band's vocalist, Kim Jongwan. He only came back-again- to his senses when the particular man cough to broke the awkward atmosphere. He muttered "sorry" and steps back to his original spot at the balcony, forgot that he's actually supposed to enter the building.

Sunggyu somehow found himself staring at the man. Never knew such handsome man exist. He always thinks he is the only handsome man, other than his brother who literally have girls and boys flock around him. As cocky as it sounds, it just he hadn't met someone handsome enough to compete with them (he and his brother). Until he met this particular man, standing beside him, staring at the scenery that he once enjoyed before the man came, because Sunggyu found someone's face more interesting than the whole world.

"You actually have to introduce yourself before you got the permission to stare at my handsome face."

Sunggyu was taken aback at the statement. "W- w- what. Y- you're not handsome." You're  the most handsome man I've ever met. Well, after me and my brother's reflection.

The man laughed and "Your action says the opposite" flowed beautifully from his plump lips. Then, "Nam Woohyun," flowed beautifully once again and he offered his hand.

Sunggyu somehow managed to react at the action, they shook hands. "Kim Sunggyu" came out almost inaudible. Fortunately, the Woohyun man caught it.

"Okay, now that we've introduced ourself, you have the permission to stare at my handsome face." And he laughed, a cheerful and beautiful one.

Sunggyu managed to laugh as well. Eased up the aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter