We're happy

Honestly, Have Honesty

"Chanyeol oppa! Do you want strawberry or plum jam on your toast?" The silence in response to Chinsun's calls told her that Chanyeol hadn't gotten up when she told him to, "Oppa!" She called out to him a little louder, hoping that he just hadn't heard her the first time. She had warned him that she would get mad at him and punish him if he didn't wake up when she told him to. But when he didn't answer her yelling, a small sigh heaved out of her chest. Chinsun really didn't like punishing Chanyeol and really didn't want to get angry but if she didn't do as was warned to him, he would never listen to her again.

Hesitantly, Chinsun put down the knife, that she was ready to dip inside of either jam jar, and padded through the hall, towards their bedroom door. With a gentle touch, she pressed on the door just enough so that she could see their bed. There was no need to see if his angelic face was resting on his pillow, since it was completely dark in their room. Chinsun frequently got up before Chanyeol, so she would leave the blinds closed in order to allow her love to sleep. When Chanyeol gets up in the morning, he always opens the blinds to let in the refreshing sunlight. The cave-like feeling that came from the room made Chinsun let out another involuntary sigh. Hoping not to make too much noise, she wobbled over to their bed. She luckily only hit a couple of the floorboards that creak when weight is applied. Chinsun eased herself onto the edge of their bed and gently swished Chanyeol's body back and forth, bringing him to his senses, "Oppa, didn't I tell you to get up? We both have a full schedule today! You need to get up, shower, get dressed, eat, and then we need to go." Chanyeol gave a groggy nod and Chinsun noticed that he wasn't getting it, "Do you know all that?" He had fallen asleep again, "Yah!" Chinsun now shook him with a greater force.

"What?" Chanyeol childishly whined, not understanding why he wasn't allowed to continue his peaceful sleep.

"I was asking you a question. Did you know all that?" He nodded again and this time, he rubbed his eyes roughly, "If you knew all that, then why aren't you up yet?" She just stared at him as he rubbed his eyes, waiting for the information to sink in. Suddenly he jolted out of bed with eyes as big as saucers.

"Sh*t! What time is it?" He pulled the sheets back and swung his legs over the side of the bed, "God... what am I going to wear? No, no I have to shower first. Well... I should eat first.. no, I need to shower, yeah." Chanyeol talked to himself and walked towards the bathroom, "Wait. Do you still need to shower?" He turned to Chinsun and pointed a finger out at her face.

"Nope, I am waiting on you. I have some fruit and toast for you to eat and I already have showered and I obviously am dressed." She gestured out the door to the kitchen table and to her fully dressed body, "So go shower. Go now!" She raised her voice when Chanyeol stood just staring.

"Ah right!" Chanyeol dashed into the bathroom and Chinsun turned to go watch the news on their flat-screen TV. 

"Oh yeah!" Chinsun remembered the question she was going to ask him before when she saw the jars of jelly. She turned back around and headed to the bathroom door where the thought of knocking completely slipped her mind as she opened the door, "Opp- ah!" The sight of her oppa was definitely not what she had been expecting, even though she was going into the bathroom. 

"Chinsun! Why didn't you knock!?" Chanyeol screamed a little in his embarrassed rage. 

"Well I-I didn't th-think about it... Sorry oppa!" With that last remark, she hurriedly slammed the door behind her. She leaned on the closed door as her cheeks flushed bright red, "Are you stupid?!" She whacked her head a couple times before letting her hands cup her burning cheeks. The image of Chanyeol's body kept replaying in her mind. Every detail that she hadn't seen before was etched into her jumbled brain. His musclular arms and legs were a highlight but the details that had a bright spotlight on them were the "private" body parts that were unknown to her. Chinsun's heart wouldn't calm itself and just continued racing.

The pouring sound of the shower came to an abrupt end as Chanyeol shut off the water. Chinsun knew that she needed to move away from the door but when she was to see him, she knew she would be at a loss for words, "Crap..." She rushed over to the toast and began spreading strawberry jam on his piece of toast and plum on hers, "He can just have both" Chinsun hurried over to grab her coat when the click sound of the door told her that she needed to go faster. She swung open the front door in sync with the bathroom door. Panic slammed through her and she whipped her head back just to see the agitated face owned by Chanyeol.  

"Where are you going?" His eyes locked with hers and she couldn't look away, "Yah! Chinsun! Get back here!" Chanyeol yelled after her as she bolted out their apartment door, "That girl..." His voice sounded pissed at first but the tone changed as he chuckled at her child like personality. There was a loud rumble, making Chanyeol put his hand on his stomach, "Dang I'm hungry" The wolf like nose of his sniffed out the food that Chinsun had prepared for him, "Yum! Toast and fruit!" Chanyeol began eating with lightning speed.

While Chanyeol finished his food, Chinsun arrived at the TV studio where she would be featured on a show. 

......

Before going on stage, Chinsun asked if the show would be edited and aired later that day. The lady who is hosting the show responded easily, "No worries, this is a live show, with a live audience." The hostess flashed a smile and went on stage. 

"Hello every body! You're watching KLive! We have the beautiful Chinsun with us today!" The show started.

"Hi everyone, it's nice to be here." She smiled and bowed a little to show courtesy.

"So let's talk about your career, how did it get started?" 

"Well I knew that I wanted to come to Korea and I was first just thinking about being a model. But when I got to the company, they thought it would be a shame to not see me as an idol since I took dance lessons back in the United States. So, I took singing lessons and I ended up being pretty good!" Chinsun laughed a little, thinking about what she had planned to do and what she was doing now, "So here I am!"

"Hmm ok. So many people don't know about the relationship between you and Chanyeol, you guys have kept it a secret well" Chinsun's genuine smile faded a bit.

"What? We aren't hiding it. Actually, we decided that it would be best to just be honest about it. I didn't realize that nobody knew."

"Oh. Well shall we do a poll on who knew? We can do it on our website! Everyone watching should go to this website and post your answer!" The spokes lady smiled toothily and then turned to her guest again, "So how is your relationship anyway? Tell us some things about him!"

"Ah well we are doing well and I think we have a comfortable relationship." She beamed a little as she continued to talk of her amazing boyfriend, "Chanyeol oppa is very sweet and is always making me laugh a lot until my ribs hurt and my face scrunches up into the ugliest wrinkle you have ever seen. He on the other hand has the most perfect face I have ever seen, all the time." Chinsun could tell that the lady wasn't even really paying attention and was instead, interesting in the screen of her tablet. 

"That's nice, well now the results are in! Would you like to hear?" Chinsun nodded, "Well how about you read a couple of these comments since 60% said no and 40% said yes. I want to know what you think of their surprise or support." The hostess' smile was a fake and almost creepy one and Chinsun tried to ignore it as she took the tablet being offered to her from the lady's hands. 

"Ok then I'll start. 'I'm surprised that I didn't hear about this yet, that's odd for me! I hope you are able to stay together for a long time!' Aaw thank you so much!" The sweet girl smiled appreciatively towards the camera, "I'll read another, 'I don't want you two to break up because when you have broken up, fans will fight. It's not a secret that I am jealous though... have you two kissed yet?' Aaw you guys are so sweet! I'm very lucky to have fans like this. And um ehehe it's a secret." Chinsun blushed and turned to the hostess for further instructions.

"Would you like to say anything to the 60% of fans whom had no clue about you two dating?"

"Um I would like to say that I apologize and appreciate the support. I had no idea that it seemed like such a hidden topic! Forgive me please!" She bowed her head deeply to the camera, "I'm sorry again, I hope you all can continue supporting us!"

......

The show continues and at the end, Chinsun takes a photo with the lovely live audience, "Thanks for joining us today Ms. Chinsun." The hostess glued a slightly frightening smile in her face as Chin-sun left the recording studio.

......

"Unnie! Let's hang out ok?" IU's cute voice burst through the phone and filled Chinsun's delicate ears.

"Would you stop calling me unnie? You're older than me!" A pout formed on the younger’s lips.

"Ok ok but it's still fun... don't get angry unnie~"

"Yah! Ji eun!" IU's name was scratched out of the annoyed child like one.

"Haha ok unnie can we meet up? If we want to do it in public, we must disguise, right?"

"Yes fine, dongsaeng~"

"What?! Dongsaeng?!" Chinsun laughed loudly at her friend's shock. Throughout their long conversation, they picked a place to meet. They decided on a cute little café by the recording studio. 

"Ji eun~ I'm so glad to see you!" The friends hugged outside of the café.

They each got a drink and sat near the back of the cafe for caution related reasons. The two of them openly talked to each other about their stresses and worries, it was nice for them to finally get to vent to someone. 

"Hey! Is that IU unnie? And is that Chinsun-ah?" A voice, the obvious voice of a Saesang, reached Ji eun and Chinsun at the same time. Their heads snapped up from their drinks so that they could make eye contact. At the same time, a huge grin filled their faces. It was fun running away from fans when you had a friend to run beside.

Together, they bolted out the back door which they had requested to be unlocked incase of an emergency, and luckily the employees had agreed, but only after the girls had revealed their identity. The girls held hands as they ran away, laughing from the thrill of the chase.

They eventually had to split ways since their homes are in opposite directions. Still having a grin on her face, Chinsun arrived at home, hoping to see a grinning Chanyeol as well. She punched in the passcode to their high class apartment with glee. But the Chanyeol that she saw when she entered their home was anything but grinning. Her smile quickly vanished from her face and her happiness dissolved. 

Chanyeol was angry. He was so angry that Chinsun could practically see his veins popping out on his forehead. 

 

__________________

Ayo! This is Mei! I hope you are enjoying my story so far! Tell me what you think!

What could have gone wrong to make our happy virus, Chanyeol, so angry?? Leave your thoughts in the comments! ^o^