28.5

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

When an idol falls in love and his wishes come true.

Little crushes and first time meetings always spark a new adventure.

Foreword

[CONTENTID1]Prologue[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]"Hyung, are you done with stalking her?" Bambam poked his head through the door. Mark turned his head and glared at Bambam.

 

"Yah! I'm not stalking her! I'm just watching her videos." Mark said, mumbling the second sentence.

 

"Yeah, yeah. That's what you always say." He smirked.

 

Mark rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow, "Why are you here anyways?" He threw the pillow at him and Bambam caught it with one hand.

 

"I'm just here to tell you that we have practice in fifteen minutes," He paused, "When you're done stalking her, I suggest you come out and meet us so we can all head out together." Bambam laughed before making his escape.

 

"I told you I was just watching her videos." Mark mumbled before playing the paused video.

 

"So one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home

One more time

I promise, after that I'll let you go

Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart

All I really care is you wake up in my arms

One Last time

I need to be the one who takes your home (yeah)

 

One last time

I need to be the one who takes you home...

 

Well, that's my cover for Ariana Grande's, 'One Last Time' I hoped you really liked it! Next week is going to be another K-Song, 'Growing Pains' by Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk! I'll be posting teasers on instagram so be sure you stalk my instagram! I'll also reveal who I'm going to do the duet with on there too. Until then, see you later my little red pandas!" Mark watched the girl smile and wave at the camera, using aegyo without knowing it.

 

'I want to be the one who takes you home..I don't have anyone in my heart besides you..I want you to wake up in my arms.' Mark thought. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' Mark shook his head and closed his laptop before going out of his room into the living room, looking at the ruckus.

 

"Look who's finally out," JR teased, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

 

" off Jinyoung," Mark mumbled, shrugging his arm off.

 

"JB hyung! Did you hear? We're getting new trainees. JYP found them on YouTube. The group's called F1RST." Yugyeom cheered.

 

"Wait, did you just say F1RST?" Mark asked, shocked.

 

"Yeah, why?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"Well, you see Yugyeom. Mark's little crush is from F1RST." Jackson smirked, patting Mark's back.

 

"Mark's gay?" Yugyeom asked curiously.

 

"God no! There are girls in the group." Mark snapped.

 

"But JYP said it's only three guys." Yugyeom mumbled.

 

"Well, we'll have to wait and see. Let's go guys." JB gathered everyone up and ushered them out of the dorm and into the van.

 

Beep Beep

 

Mark looked for the source of the noise and noticed that it was his phone since none of the member's bothered to take their phone out. He took his phone out and unlocked his phone.

 

One new notification from YouTube: 'F1RST uploaded a new video 5 minutes ago.'


Mark tapped the notification and it led to F1RST'S new video: '1/2 of F1RST becomes JYP Trainees!' He added the video to his 'Watch Later' playlist and plugged his headphones in, scrolling through his music. He tapped on 'Hallelujah' a cover by none other than his crush or should, Cha Seungyeon, a member F1RST.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Hope you liked the prolouge! The first chapter will be up when the poster and background are created and applied.[/CONTENTID3]