cherry; her inability on kissing

love me, harder: kaistal one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two; soojung's inability on kissing

 

They didn't notice it: how his eyes had gazed hers so intently that she felt like she's diving in the dept of his brown orbs, drowning the words that she tried to voice out as her lips quivered in a way it never did before (let alone the time her dad scolded her of coming home past midnight just to hang out with her friends). She couldn't comprehend the look he was giving her but it left her troubled and disoriented— so, so, so lost that she realized that she was holding her breath for who knows how long.
Ducking her head down, she let her hair curtain her face to hide the blush creeping up her cheeks brightly— this, she noted, was a first— and tried her best to find her voice yet again.
"Do y-you get it now?" she asked softly, inwardly kicking herself from stuttering.
A boisterous laugh emitted from beside her, making her look up at him with a skeptical look. She raised an eyebrow as she watched Jongin, the guy who had succesfully made Jung Soojung put shame on a tomato, clutch his stomach with one arm, hugging it like it was the only thing that can make him stop, before regarding him another look again.
If she didn't knew him better, she would've kicked the boy for making fun of her escapade with his mate, a suitor of the girl whom she had currently rejected; it was not her fault that he got a red mark on his cheek for trying to kiss her and they all know that nobody's allowed to kiss Soojung which he— Kim Jongin— knows about ever since their junior year. It was the same reason why he had started on partaking on trying to get a chance to place his lips in any part of her skin with consent, of course.
He really didn't have any idea why she kept on prying off the men that clung to get a kiss from her when most girls on the academy would die to have one. It didn't help either that they've known each other for years yet she kept the answer to herself to his question. He was so sure that he's talk about his life to her than he does to anyone, so, why can't she?
... oh, wait. She just did.
"Actually," he began after his laughing fit had died down, "no." Turning his attention back to her, he smiled, "Why would you be troubled by it, anyway? It's not like they'd expect anything more from someone like you."
If there was an insult in his statement, she ignored it with a grumble and crossed her arms over her chest. "You know how I get self-concious, remember?" she saw him nod before continuing as she fiddled with her fingers. "I just imagine me flopping on it and, then, end up embarrasing myself. I don't want them to think that I kiss a person like a fish."
Again, he tried his best to keep cool, knowing full well that Soojung hated being interrupted while talking; he settled for another nod with his brows knitted.
"I want it to look like how girls do it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter