Chapter 1 and only

♡우리쟈기♡

"Can I have a word with you?" Finally, Eunbin broke the silence between them.

"Uh? S-sure." Sooyeon answered with her blurred face.

"Is everything okay though?" Eunbin asked.

"Yeah... but you become even prettier lady." Sooyeon grinned.

"Ahaha.." awkward laughter.

Some silence in between. one tried hard to compose herself, another tried hard to control herself not to bounce to the lady before her and told her that she missed her so much.

"Shall we go to river though?" Eunbin opened the conversation.

They started to walk to the river, each keeping to themselves. They were anxious, they knew the following talk would mean a lot to their relationship.

"Ya... Eunbin-ah.. are you okay?" Sooyeon waved in front of Eunbin's face. "Why are you so lifeless? Anything with your parents again?"

"No..."

"Hey, come on, talk to me. I've always told you right, we are in this together. We should rely on each other. You have me on your side and you don't need to suffer everything alone. Come on, tell me what happened."

"Sooyeon-ah..."

"Yes.."

"I am sorry." Eunbin's tears flew like a flood, without any effort to contain it. "I am sorry I was such a coward. I'm sorry you have to bear everything alone. I'm sorry that I don't have enough courage to tell everybody that I am the girl you're dating."

"Sshhh... don't cry. Don't cry." Sooyeon held Eunbin in her arms.

Eunbin cried for 10 minutes straight, while Sooyeon held her. when suddenly Eunbin said,

"I understand if you're angry and you don't want to have anything with me anymore. I'm sure you will find someone better than me, anyway."

"What you're talking about?"

"Haven't i broken your heart severely? why are you still so nice to me?"

Sooyeon waited for Eunbin to calm down and she said,

"Listen carefully to me, i don't want someone better. I want you."

"But i'm sure there is other girl who would love you better, less coward, and prettier probably."

Sooyeon knew it broke Eunbin's heart badly to say that, but this stubborn girl won't stop until she feels better.

Sooyeon smiled. 

"Hey there, pretty lady. i don't like girls."

"Wha...do you even realize that i'm girl, in case you forget."

"I know. I'm saying i don't like girls in general. I like you and you only. Just so happen that you're girl and i don't mind about it. For me, you're the most amazing thing I have seen in my life. When I see for you for the first time, i remember i forgot how to breathe. i didn't know how or why, but i just can't see anyone else. It's just you there. It happened naturally for me falling for you."

Eunbin kept her silence. Sooyeon held her even tighter.

"My baby, i love you and you only. Period."

"But I have..."

"Do you love me too?"

"O-of course. You don't have to ask, Sooyeon-a.."

Sooyeon's lips silenced whatever Eunbin about to say. Eunbin kissed Sooyeon even harder. Her hands were in Sooyeon's waist, enveloping her into hug. 

They parted only when oxygen needed, though they still hugging each other. They were still regulating their breath when Eunbin whispered.

"I love you, too my darling.."