chapter 1

Prince of Mystery

I've arrive at my mom's aparment, it's been so long I have been missing this aparment, but I suddenly remembered something that I shouldn't remember.

 

Under the dim light in the living room with a bucket of my favorite vanilla ice in between my thigh I'm there re-watching "Howl's moving castle" while a giggling to some cheesy scenes.

 

Out of nowhere a black fog came but the question is all the windows are closed as I was calling out my mom's name and was trying to search for an exit a hand already covered my mouth and another one pulled me back into the fog. I was pushed to sit on a wooden chair, my hands and legs were tied thightly and I see a figure in full black in front of me.

 

He choked me and look at me and I know he is staring at me with a sharp deadly stare that could almost make a hole through my head "help me" He said "help me" he sound so desperate. "Wh-what.." I want to say something but I can't breath and I about to unconscious due to the lack of air but I think he noticed it and loosen the choke. As fast as I could took a very deep breath and look at him and it's blurry.

 

"What... what can I help you?" I said gasping for air, I waited for his reply but withput a word he just let go of my neck and take a step back. I looked at him, confused. I tried to ask why didn't he says anything but the words would come out from my mouth as if it was purposely stuck, He smirked and in a blink of an eyes he is gone along with the fog.

 

-

I slap lightly my both of my cheeks trying to get back to my senses "Wow, I should not think about it" I said and then I took out my phone and tap on my mom's while walking inside the lobby.

 

"Mama I've arrive, what floor it is again?" I said cheerfully "It's the thirty-first floor. Haku, this is the fifth time you ask me the same question what's wrong with your head?" so sarcastic well, that is my mom anyway like mother like daughter. We laugh together, "Oh and honey I'm to lazy to go and greet you haha the pin number is 01208 okay? bye!" the click sound shows that she has already hang up. "Here we go" but then I accidently bumped into someone.

 

"Oh, sorry! are you alright?" I quickly hand him a hand, but he brushed my hand away, harsh. he was wearing a black hoodie with a rather not to tight jeans and a sneaker, going for a jog maybe? he then looked at me before getting up and brushing off his jeans, he looked at me again, confused. I was in awe, he really like...

 

"Ouji-sama" He look even confused than before, he then utter something maybe saying something not that nice to me. He then just left, leaving me here in a total awe.

 

 

-

I tap the pin numbers and went in the apartment like a little girl went to the amusement park for the first time. Mom was the on the sofa checking some work papers, she looked at me and make a peace sign with an emotionless expression "Yo honey welcome back" she said.

 

"Mama! mama!" I shouted while running towards her, I took her hand  and looked at her in the eyes "What's wrong?" She said while frowning "I found an Ouji-sama today!" my mom sighed and knocked my head.

 

"Stop with your kira kira eyes and your ouji-sama, he just exist in your dreams" mom said and continued to do her works, I didn't expect her to say such things though. "But this is real! he got this brownies-like hair, and his sun kissed skin it was the same!" I said while stomping my feet like a child.

 

Mom got up from the sofa and then took my luggage and my hand "Come follow me to your room" I unwillingly followed her, you know how it feels when somebody didn't give a damn to what we were saying "I feel like mama" I said

 

"I know"

 

 

 


A/N:

Hai! so this the first chapter yeay!!! hope you like it.